Compra Conjunta [CANCELADO/CANCELED] M9706 Reproductor: Clon Pioneer LX500 / Oppo 203 Alta calidad (HQ)

Vertex

Miembro 1080p
[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 42965, member: 2"]
Added.

[USER = 3919] @FredSavoir [/ USER] we are canceled the M9706 group. Do you want to join M9702 group 13?
[/ QUOTE]

@Tocinillo I sent to you PM please check it. Thanks.

Vertex

Miembro 1080p
@Tocinillo and all,

I have a question is, after we have made the request from PayPal to refund the value of the M9706 device, I am afraid that the seller will not approve again make an order of M9702.?

Tocinillo we need your kindly help and support with Seller. 🌹

Última edición:

Tocinillo

Administrador
Staff
@Tocinillo and all,

I have a question is, after we have made the request from PayPal to refund the value of the M9706 device, I am afraid that the seller will not approve again make an order of M9702.?

Tocinillo we need your kindly help and support with Seller. 🌹
The same I said before but the people ask me to join un group 13...

Vertex

Miembro 1080p
Bt rhi
[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 42982, member: 2"]
The same I said before but the people ask me to join a group 13 ...
[/ QUOTE]

But it wasn't our fault it was his fault and I think you can at least for the sake of these 6 people who have been affected by buying the M9706. Also because you are the largest seller broker in the world ;)

Vertex

Miembro 1080p
Hello all, any update regarding refund from PayPal or seller? Anyone did escalating his case via PayPal? Or should we go for it?

The good thing for me my shipment still did not pick up from DHL since last Tuesday 28th of April..

Última edición:

Kikatom

Miembro 720p
No reply from the seller on Paypal here either.

If I don't hear from Rong in the next few days, I will have to escalate this as a dispute with Paypal.

This means that I will have to attach screenshots of the product description as it was when I ordered the product, and as it is now that we have discovered that the product shipped isn't the product we ordered. I didn't attach these screenshots in my initial message because I thought that Rong would agree to the refund of the two payments and collection of the product by DHL.

I wish that @Tocinillo could convince Rong to take care of the six buyers from this group before we have to escalate and make this a dispute with Paypal, as I don't see how this would be a good thing for anyone involved.

Vertex

Miembro 1080p
Unfortunately this seller I don't know how can thinking. I told him the DHL carrier did not receive M9706 and I send him screenshot from DHL even I called DHL they confirmed to me they did not receive any package from the sender. I will wait for a few days then I will escalate and make this a dispute with PayPal.

Adjuntos

Kikatom

Miembro 720p
Still no news from the seller after a week, so if I haven't heard from Rong by tomorrow I will escalate the dispute with Paypal.

Very disappointing. :(

Vertex

Miembro 1080p
Still no news from the seller after a week, so if I haven't heard from Rong by tomorrow I will escalate the dispute with Paypal.

Very disappointing. :(
me neither. in my case he said shipped the player but in fact nothing shipped even DHL confirmed that. I believe I will escalate it Tomorrow.

Vertex

Miembro 1080p
for those how have received the m9706 did you use it and compare it with the small player m9702, also, does the VFD screen working on M9706? at least before return it, if possible make compare between m9706 & 9702 will be nice.:cool:

Kikatom

Miembro 720p
for those how have received the m9706 did you use it and compare it with the small player m9702, also, does the VFD screen working on M9706? at least before return it, if possible make compare between m9706 & 9702 will be nice.:cool:
There is no VFD at all, it's been taken out, so you can see the components behind the front plastic window. The 9702 isn't "small", it's exactly the same case, the 9702 just looks nicer because there is no empty window when the VFD should have been on the 9706.

Zero difference in sound or picture quality that I could see or hear. No improvement in f/w either. The quirks of the 9702 (network instability with IP control, lack of discrete on/off commands) are still there on the 9706.

You just have an internal toroidal power, and supposedly a better PCB.

ulises31

Miembro 1080p
There is no VFD at all, it's been taken out, so you can see the components behind the front plastic window. The 9702 isn't "small", it's exactly the same case, the 9702 just looks nicer because there is no empty window when the VFD should have been on the 9706.

Zero difference in sound or picture quality that I could see or hear. No improvement in f/w either. The quirks of the 9702 (network instability with IP control, lack of discrete on/off commands) are still there on the 9706.

So, you have both models ‽

Vertex

Miembro 1080p

Unfortunately, this is considered fraud by the seller. According to your words, it is a very big difference between M9706 and what our friend Tocinillo made. That is why I will escalate to PayPal tomorrow.