Compra Conjunta [CANCELADO/CANCELED] M9706 Reproductor: Clon Pioneer LX500 / Oppo 203 Alta calidad (HQ)

Vertex

Miembro 1080p
[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 45129, member: 2"]
Submit the complaint to PayPal before they close the possibility. Argue the same that they have commented here and with luck they will also return the freight.

I will not reply to the other user ([USER = 3625] @Kikatom [/ USER]). I purposely left the main post editing so you could refer to it so I can attach it to PayPal, along with other posts of mine from this thread as well. The guy thinks I accidentally left him and he has saved the photos as if I were ripping someone off. From now on you fight with the seller and PayPal, I will continue trying to fix it with the others.

I am in contact with the seller, submit complaints to PayPal. I'm going to tell you to return the freight (or at least everything except the 30/35 € that shipping usually costs), which would be the most logical. Or at the m
ost that it returns 450 $ to you (less the 25 of going and 25 of returning of the packages).

I hope everything goes well guys :)
[/ QUOTE]

First thank my friend for all your efforts but honestly, the seller should refund full the amount $500 of m9706 because it was not our fault it is his fault he must be shipped to us the model that we ordered regardless the model number we ordered as well as your review which should be model m9708/06. As the @Kikatom said, "must the return of the product, so the seller has to organize the return and pay for it".

Tocinillo

Administrador
Staff
Si, Vertex, lo entiendo, pero como he dicho, es un vendedor en la otra punta del mundo, no Amazon.

Lo más probable es que os devuelva 470$ a los miembros del grupo de AVP. Los otros 30 no los devolverá al cobrar DHL una penalización por devolución de la mercancía. Y no creo que pueda negociar más devolución.

Eso si, elevad la queja a PayPal y dejadme a mi negociar con el vendedor. Irá despacio todo, pero irá bien, al tener hasta 6 meses con Paypal y confiad en mi :)

Al usuario que me ha acusado de varias cosas hasta rozar la hipocresía más alta, ya sabe, a negociar por su cuenta.

Vertex

Miembro 1080p
[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 45136, member: 2"]
Yes, Vertex, I understand, but as I said, it is a seller on the other side of the world, not Amazon.

Chances are, you'll pay $ 470 back to AVP party members. The other 30 will not return them when DHL collects a penalty for returning the merchandise. And I don't think I can negotiate more refund.

That if, raise the complaint to PayPal and let me negotiate with the seller. Everything will go slowly, but it will be fine, having up to 6 months with Paypal and trust me:)

The user who has accused me of various things to the point of bordering on the highest hypocrisy, you know, to negotiate on your own.
[/ QUOTE]

Totally I understand my friend and we 100% know you will fight for us (and)
anyway I appreciate your help and support 🌹. I hope to finish this matter soon, to get our money full amount.

Tocinillo

Administrador
Staff
New reply from the seller. He accept the 470$ refund but before you must send the player to him.

I'm talking with him about some details.

Vertex

Miembro 1080p
[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 45222, member: 2"]
New reply from the seller. He accept the 470 $ refund but before you must send the player to him.

I'm talking with him about some details.
[/ QUOTE]

what bout for those did not get the device? I did not get it I refused and I requested from dhl to return the shipment to seller address so, will he refund the full amount $ 500?

Tocinillo

Administrador
Staff
I think seller said that even you cancel the package, seller must pay money to DHL. So, basically, it's the same.

I asked about the situation of all, because you're only 6.

Vertex

Miembro 1080p
I have escalated to PayPal because today will be the last day to escalate the case otherwise I will lose my right to claim this case. honestly the seller refunds me early this week the $19 but still $481.

xasdevis

Miembro 480p
@Tocinillo Estaba enviado y según dhl entregado.

Al último mensaje que le mandé a través de paypal, preguntando si había recibido el paquete si había algún problema o alguna noticia, me acaba de responder:
"if refused, cannot refound any money , refused i will lose more than 600 dollars money,."

En este momento no tengo claro cómo interpretarlo.

Tocinillo

Administrador
Staff
Yo tampoco lo entiendo. ¿Si rechazas el paquete pierde 600 dólares?

Te mando MP.

Vertex

Miembro 1080p
[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 45294, member: 2"]
Ok, seller accepts 470 $ refund after he receive the player. I sent PM to all members.

[USER = 3135] @xasdevis [/ USER] -> Was yours already sent back?
[USER = 1183] @Vertex [/ USER] did you send your player back?

I need to know the others: [USER = 1454] @Passfinder [/ USER] [USER = 2124] @iragoiko [/ USER] and [USER = 1560] @ Ferrara89 [/ USER]
[/ QUOTE]

As said I did not receive the player I called the DHL refused to receive then DHL has the shipment and according to trace the shipment back to China seller address.if you want I will send it to a screenshot of the shipment trace.

Vertex

Miembro 1080p
[QUOTE = "xasdevis, post: 45295, member: 3135"]
[USER = 2] @Tocinillo [/ USER] It was sent and according to dhl delivered.

To the last message that I sent you through paypal, asking if I had received the package if there were any problems or any news, I just replied:
"if refused, cannot refound any money, refused i will lose more than 600 dollars money ,."

At this time I am not clear how to interpret it.
[/ QUOTE]

Did you pay to DHL to return the 9706? if you did how much? and have you received confirmed from the seller that will be refunded the cost of return shipment? I'm waiting for your reply.

xasdevis

Miembro 480p
No I didn't, I told DHL I refuse the delivery because product was not what I've expected (they don't care about it) and they told me they would return package to the sender, and nobody talked about costs.
A few days after I called again to DHL asking about it and they told me the package was delivered and they gave me a new tr. number confirming that.

After that I've asked the seller about it and now he answers with that.

iragoiko

Miembro 480p
Pues yo tambien rechace la entrega de DHL porque el producto no cumplia con lo esperado.
El vendedor me ha abonado 19 dolares del adelanto pero rechaza abonar los 470 USD. El reproductor ya se ha entregado de vuelta en china.
He abierto disputa en paypal. Muy tocapelotas este chino.

Passfinder

Miembro 480p
@Tocinillo I‘ll keep mine, too much hassle to send it back.
Just one question, if I would have chosen the Pioneer Firmware, would habe the unit come with a working VFD?

Última edición:

Vertex

Miembro 1080p
[QUOTE = "Passfinder, post: 46007, member: 1454"]
[USER = 2] @Tocinillo [/ USER] I'll keep mine, too much hassle to send it back.
Just one question, if I would have chosen the Pioneer Firmware, would have the unit come with a working VFD?
[/ QUOTE]
there is no FVD in this model, it's a useless device.

xasdevis

Miembro 480p
Buenos días,
¿alguien tiene confirmación por parte del vendedor de que su reproductor ha sido devuelto/recibido? (does anyone have confirmation from the seller that their player has been received/returned correctly?)
Me sigue insistiendo, paypal mediante, de que realizará el reintegro cuando lo reciba.
Y yo tengo confirmación por parte de DHL de que el reproductor fue entregado el pasado día 16 (y así lo he informado en el centro de resoluciones, pasándoles enlaces números de seguimiento y justificantes).

Tocinillo

Administrador
Staff
Ponlo de nuevo en paypal y mándale un mensaje al vendedor indicándole que ya lo tiene allí.