Cineultra / Pannde PD-6: Clon Pioneer LX800 + Oppo 205 Dual Boot con lector óptico UHD

Ver una película en el reproductor físico pero usar subtítulos de otra fuente, por ejemplo tener el fichero SRT (o el formato que sea) en un USB.......y poder ver la película fisica pero usando los subtítulos desde el USB.
Así los que coleccionamos películas físicas de ediciones extranjeras, también podríamos verlas con subtítulos en castellano ;)
Esa es mi gran duda, saber si en el mercado actual existe un reproductor capaz de hacer esto, y si con CineUltra es posible, ganaría muchos puntos la verdad.
Hola, puedo confirmar que el reproductor puede hacer esto ya que aquí también tengo una muestra de Pannde PD6, usted reproduce cualquier disco original y puede cargar archivos SRT desde una memoria USB o HDD y en el menú de subtítulos también puede elegir estos subtítulos. Esta es una característica antigua de OPPO, Pannde y el reproductor cineULTRA lo admiten al 100%

Hi, I can confirm that the player can do this as I have one Pannde PD6 sample here too, you play any original Disc and you can load SRT files from USB Stick or HDD and in the subtitle menu you can choose these subtitles too. This is an old OPPO feature Pannde and cineULTRA player support this 100%.

Última edición:
Hola, puedo confirmar que el reproductor puede hacer esto ya que aquí también tengo una muestra de Pannde PD6, usted reproduce cualquier disco original y puede cargar archivos SRT desde una memoria USB o HDD y en el menú de subtítulos también puede elegir estos subtítulos. Esta es una característica antigua de OPPO, Pannde y el reproductor cineULTRA lo admiten al 100%

Hi, I can confirm that the player can do this as I have one Pannde PD6 sample here too, you play any original Disc and you can load SRT files from USB Stick or HDD and in the subtitle menu you can choose these subtitles too. This is an old OPPO feature Pannde and cineULTRA player support this 100%.

¿Puedes crear un pequeño vídeo para poder ver cómo sería?

¿Puedes crear un pequeño vídeo para poder ver cómo sería?
rename the srt subtitle to sub.srt and copy it to the USB stick and connect the stick. Then load the disc and press the Subtitle button. The additional subtitles are displayed as "other" in the selection menu.

Symbol „Von der Community überprüft“
cambie el nombre del subtítulo srt a sub.srt y cópielo en la memoria USB y conecte la memoria USB. Luego descargue el disco y presione el botón Subtítulos. Los subtítulos adicionales se muestran como "otros" en el menú de selección.

En este video, puede ver que el "Pannde PD6" Elite admite subtítulos externos cuando reproduce un disco Bluray original. El bluray original de "Bladerunner 2049" solo tiene 6 subtítulos:
subtítulos fuera
1. Inglés
2. árabe
3. holandés
4. francés
5. alemán
6. turco
Pero cuando se reproduce el original después de insertar una memoria USB con subtítulos adicionales, puede elegir subtítulos externos como
7. otro (español en este ejemplo)
CineULTRA y Pannde Player son compatibles con esta función

In this video you can see that the "Pannde PD6" Elite support external subtitle when play original bluray disc. The original "Bladerunner 2049" bluray only has 6 subtitles:
subtitles off
1. English
2. Arabic
3. Dutch
4. French
5. German
6. Turkish
But when original played after you insert USB stick with additinal subtitle, you can choose external subtitle as
7. other (spanish in this example)
cineULTRA and Pannde player both support this feature

Última edición:
rename the srt subtitle to sub.srt and copy it to the USB stick and connect the stick. Then load the disc and press the Subtitle button. The additional subtitles are displayed as "other" in the selection menu.

Ver el archivos adjunto 8790cambie el nombre del subtítulo srt a sub.srt y cópielo en la memoria USB y conecte la memoria USB. Luego descargue el disco y presione el botón Subtítulos. Los subtítulos adicionales se muestran como "otros" en el menú de selección.

En este video, puede ver que el "Pannde PD6" Elite admite subtítulos externos cuando reproduce un disco Bluray original. El bluray original de "Bladerunner 2049" solo tiene 6 subtítulos:
subtítulos fuera
1. Inglés
2. árabe
3. holandés
4. francés
5. alemán
6. turco
Pero cuando se reproduce el original después de insertar una memoria USB con subtítulos adicionales, puede elegir subtítulos externos como
7. otro (español en este ejemplo)
CineULTRA y Pannde Player son compatibles con esta función

In this video you can see that the "Pannde PD6" Elite support external subtitle when play original bluray disc. The original "Bladerunner 2049" bluray only has 6 subtitles:
subtitles off
1. English
2. Arabic
3. Dutch
4. French
5. German
6. Turkish
But when original played after you insert USB stick with additinal subtitle, you can choose external subtitle as
7. other (spanish in this example)
cineULTRA and Pannde player both support this feature
Muchas gracias crack!!!!!!

BDXL is supported with external pc-drive via Raspberry Pi. As all normal UHD Blu-ray player can't play this data-format. Only Panasonic 9004 can play this "exotic" non Blu-ray conform format because they have also a BDXL-recorder. All other companies can`t play BDXL without PC-drive.
¿Podrías ampliarme, por favor, un poco más la información sobre eso de la Raspberry Pi y yn PC Drive para los discos BDXL? Gracias!

El oppo a nivel conexiones está a otro nivel y algunas especificaciones está a otro nivel .

hi
i have a problem with my cineultra v203 i cant read my blurays anymore, can someone help me pls.

Hello,

I finally started using the panda 6 elite 4K HD Blu-ray player.

The image is absolutely sublime knowing that I start each time with the Pioneer firmware.
However, I am disappointed that some features are missing :
1. The resolution key on the remote control as well as the HDR key do not work
2. The arrows of the central key around the 'Ok' must allow when watching a film to advance or rewind like on all the other players I have had so far, but it is not the case.
3. The bottom colored keys except yellow have no function and you
4. The direct source video setting does not work for 720, the player converts directly to 1080p and if you force output to 720p it is bound to be 720p 60 and therefore the video jerks if the frequency does not match.
5. There is no video memory: If you stop watching for any reason, you start over from the beginning every time.

These features work very well on the GIEC 5800 reader that I still have.

I don't know if a future update might fix its issues or at least one of them.
Unless there are tricks that escape me.

Cordially.

Hello,

I finally started using the panda 6 elite 4K HD Blu-ray player.

The image is absolutely sublime knowing that I start each time with the Pioneer firmware.
However, I am disappointed that some features are missing :
1. The resolution key on the remote control as well as the HDR key do not work
2. The arrows of the central key around the 'Ok' must allow when watching a film to advance or rewind like on all the other players I have had so far, but it is not the case.
3. The bottom colored keys except yellow have no function and you
4. The direct source video setting does not work for 720, the player converts directly to 1080p and if you force output to 720p it is bound to be 720p 60 and therefore the video jerks if the frequency does not match.
5. There is no video memory: If you stop watching for any reason, you start over from the beginning every time.

These features work very well on the GIEC 5800 reader that I still have.

I don't know if a future update might fix its issues or at least one of them.
Unless there are tricks that escape me.

Cordially.
Hi, there will be a new Pannde PD6 EU firmware update soon (next 7 days) that will fix some bugs. The 720p - 25 or 50fps (PAL TV streams for example ) can be played without conversion (-problems) when set VIDEO resolution to "source direct". The remote buttons "resolution + HDR" for the 2nd Firmware will be fixed in the future too. In my opinion is the PD6 with dual linear power circuits and dual femto clocks the best player with this Mediathek chip so far in Video + Audio quality. And in direct comparison to my Oppo UDP 205 also faster in loading Disc + ISO files. Here a picture from my TV Signal Info when PD6 plays a 720p25fps and is set to "Source Direct" (not "Auto" !)
WhatsApp Image 2022-10-26 at 14.26.45.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-10-26 at 14.33.33.jpeg

Última edición:
Bonjour,

c'est une bonne nouvelle de voir que les choses avancent.
Peut-être qu'un jour on pourra utiliser les flèches de la touche centrale autour du 'Ok' pour avancer ou reculer quand on regarde un film et il y aura un souvenir vidéo quand on arrête le film avant la fin et qu'on a envie de voir recommencer sans recommencer depuis le début.

Il est vrai que jusqu'à présent je n'ai jamais eu une aussi bonne qualité vidéo avec mes autres lecteurs Blu-ray ou lecteurs multimédia (oppo 203, giec 5800, zidoo uhd 3000 authentique cinéma, zappiti authentique cinéma) quel que soit le support. J'utilise toujours le firmware Pioneer.

Chaleureusement

Hola, aquí está la última versión del reproductor de Blu-ray insignia de Pannde PD6. El Pannde PD6X-Ultimate es el mejor y más nuevo modelo hasta el momento. Se han mejorado muchos componentes para obtener una salida estéreo de audio analógico aún mejor. Aquí hay algo de información y fotos.

Archivos adjuntos

• PD6X-E2-1-ES.jpg
    PD6X-E2-1-ES.jpg
    227.1 KB · Visitas: 51
  • PD6X-E2-2-ES.jpg
    PD6X-E2-2-ES.jpg
    332.3 KB · Visitas: 50
  • PD6X-E2-3-ES.jpg
    PD6X-E2-3-ES.jpg
    320.8 KB · Visitas: 46
  • PDX-E2-DE.4-ES.jpg
    PDX-E2-DE.4-ES.jpg
    336.3 KB · Visitas: 42
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-05-28 at 15.22.44 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-28 at 15.22.44 (1).jpeg
    147.2 KB · Visitas: 39
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-05-28 at 15.22.44.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-28 at 15.22.44.jpeg
    180.1 KB · Visitas: 39
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-05-28 at 12.42.12 (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-28 at 12.42.12 (2).jpeg
    144.5 KB · Visitas: 50
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-05-28 at 12.42.12 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-28 at 12.42.12 (1).jpeg
    160.7 KB · Visitas: 43
Última edición:
Good morning,

does this new model, the pannde PD6X ultimate edition have dual boot with two firmwares to choose from, that of the pioneer lx 800 or that of the oppo 205 like the Pannde PD6 elite II ?

Good morning,

does this new model, the pannde PD6X ultimate edition have dual boot with two firmwares to choose from, that of the pioneer lx 800 or that of the oppo 205 like the Pannde PD6 elite II ?
Yes, same firmware, same fantastic functions, just better hardware.

Atrás