CineUltra V203 y V204: El mejor reproductor UHD del mercado ahora con lector de discos -Oppo 203 Clon/Chinoppo-

Yo acabo de probar con dos discos BDXL de dos de las películas de El Hobbit (con las tres capas llenas hasta las trancas) que funcionaban sin problemas en mi antiguo Panasonic DMP-UB900, pero aquí me ha salido en ambos casos el mensaje de disco desconocido.
Una pregunta sobre el DMP-UB900, soportaba al Final dolby vision??

Hello, is there a way on MKV so that atmos and DTS-HD tracks are played without having to play a Dolby Digital or DTS track before? If it was possible that would make a superb media player.

En resumen... que de más de 66 GB's ninguna, no?
Mas de 66gb solo puede el Panasonic UB900 y no todos podían. No es una cuestión de capado, por el motivo que sea había algunos, la gran mayoría que por lo que fuera en la lente los dejaba leer, porque oficialmente no reproducían bdxl, de hecho a día de hoy no hay reproductor que pueda con los bdxl. Lo que si es curioso es el que al compañero aún siendo de 66gb no se le corten en el salto de capa. A mi en el Oppo si me pilla los de 66gb alguno hay que meterlo un par de veces pero en el salto de capa se corta. Por curiosidad @Jonymarbe ¿cómo los grabas y que bdxl usas?

Saludos.

Hello, is there a way on MKV so that atmos and DTS-HD tracks are played without having to play a Dolby Digital or DTS track before? If it was possible that would make a superb media player.

Tocinillo said it won't be fixed, it's an Oppo firmware bug, and the development of this firmware was halted years ago, so we have to deal with it.

Thanks anyway but it is not possible in my projector optoma uhd38 It has only 3d option on or off, the option to change sync it´s always disabled
Than I recommend to buy some other cheap 3D glasses that have an extra button to switch left/right, you will find them for a 15€ or less.

Thanks . Could you tell me the model of the glasses ?
1614782874104.png

I have theses DLP Link 3D glasses. After power on (press long) , the power button also changes "Left / Right" with one short click, very easy. I bought them on ebay.
or ebay on any other country site.
they ship from NL in one week, but you also can buy from china same style and save a little.

Última edición:
Alguien ha probado el control RS-232?
A mi no me funciona usando los codigos de Oppo y el V203 no viene con un manual. El V203 esta situado "fuera de vista" y lo necesito para controlar y integrarlo.

Fácil integración

• Las funciones fáciles de integrar, como el control RS-232 y el control IP de terceros, hacen del V203 una excelente opción para cualquier sistema de cine en casa. Las salidas de audio digital coaxial y óptica brindan compatibilidad con versiones anteriores de componentes de audio heredados. El control de aplicación móvil permite controlar todas las funciones del V203 a través de la red a través de dispositivos móviles (Android / IOS).
Has anyone tried the RS-232 control? I can't get it to work with Oppo commands and the V203 doesn't come with a manual. I really need this as the player is out of sight in a cupboard

EASY INTEGRATION
  • Integration-friendly functions such as RS-232 control, third-party IP control make the V203 an excellent choice for any home theater system. Coaxial and optical digital audio outputs provide backward compatibility with legacy audio components. Mobile app control enables all functions of the V203 to be controlled via the network via mobile devices (Android / IOS).
V203 supports all "remote control button map commands" (query+advanced commands not supported).

Última edición:
optoma uhd38 is dlp link

Ver el archivos adjunto 6625
I have theses DLP Link 3D glasses. After power on (press long) , the power button also changes "Left / Right" with one short click, very easy. I bought them on ebay.
or ebay on any other country site.
they ship from NL in one week, but you also can buy from china same style and save a little.
thank you very much

Mas de 66gb solo puede el Panasonic UB900 y no todos podían. No es una cuestión de capado, por el motivo que sea había algunos, la gran mayoría que por lo que fuera en la lente los dejaba leer, porque oficialmente no reproducían bdxl, de hecho a día de hoy no hay reproductor que pueda con los bdxl. Lo que si es curioso es el que al compañero aún siendo de 66gb no se le corten en el salto de capa. A mi en el Oppo si me pilla los de 66gb alguno hay que meterlo un par de veces pero en el salto de capa se corta. Por curiosidad @Jonymarbe ¿cómo los grabas y que bdxl usas?

Saludos.

Grabado con Imgburn, con el asus interno bw-16d1ht

Alguien ha probado el control RS-232?
A mi no me funciona usando los codigos de Oppo y el V203 no viene con un manual. El V203 esta situado "fuera de vista" y lo necesito para controlar y integrarlo.

Fácil integración

• Las funciones fáciles de integrar, como el control RS-232 y el control IP de terceros, hacen del V203 una excelente opción para cualquier sistema de cine en casa. Las salidas de audio digital coaxial y óptica brindan compatibilidad con versiones anteriores de componentes de audio heredados. El control de aplicación móvil permite controlar todas las funciones del V203 a través de la red a través de dispositivos móviles (Android / IOS).
Has anyone tried the RS-232 control? I can't get it to work with Oppo commands and the V203 doesn't come with a manual. I really need this as the player is out of sight in a cupboard

EASY INTEGRATION
  • Integration-friendly functions such as RS-232 control, third-party IP control make the V203 an excellent choice for any home theater system. Coaxial and optical digital audio outputs provide backward compatibility with legacy audio components. Mobile app control enables all functions of the V203 to be controlled via the network via mobile devices (Android / IOS).
V203 supports all "remote control button map commands" (query+advanced commands not supported).
Thanks but which “remote control button map commands”?
All I need are discrete power on and off. The oppo ones are PON and POF. I have also tried the oppo IR discrete on and off HEX codes but they don’t work neither.

Thanks but which “remote control button map commands”?
All I need are discrete power on and off. The oppo ones are PON and POF. I have also tried the oppo IR discrete on and off HEX codes but they don’t work neither.
Connect your Oppo App first, which should start the build in http server on the unit. Now all the IP commands should work. Don‘t ask me why you need to use the App before, its a kind of annoying and I don‘t know if the same needed to be done on the original Opps. This trick might also help getting the RS-232 controls working. If someone knows a script to start the http server upfront while power-up would be appreciated.

Have you tried this ?

Manual:

- Download the subtitle file corresponding to the film in SRT format (with the extension ".srt")

- Create a folder "sub" on the USB key.

- Rename the published subtitle file in "sub.srt".

- Complete this downloaded "sub.srt" file in the "sub" folder.

- Connect the USB key to the Oppo.

- After I launched the movie, appearing on the "SUBTITLE" button by the telephone internship.

- Select the file which is reported in the last one and which is named "Other". Warning! As "Other" is positioned at the bottom of the list, it is sometimes hidden and you should not hesitate to scroll just to the end of the list of subtitles.

- Press "Option" on the remote control to adjust the color, size, position, synchronization etc ... of the subtitles.

¿Alguien puede confirmar si realmente funciona lo de añadir subtítulos a un disco físico (BD / UHD) desde un USB? Parece que al forero Rubento le fuciona en el Oppo pero no en el CineUltra...

Gracias!!

Última edición:
¿Alguien puede confirmar si realmente funciona lo de añadir subtítulos a un disco físico (BD / UHD) desde un USB? Parece que al forero Rubento le fuciona en el Oppo pero no en el CineUltra...

Gracias!!
Hello. I'm french. It Works for me perfectly. I've tried in Jumper Movie and i have "Other" in subtitles list. You can see that on my picture. And with option button you can ajust Sync. It's OK for me.

Archivos adjuntos

• IMG_20210314_100200.jpg
    IMG_20210314_100200.jpg
    115.9 KB · Visitas: 99

Gracias!!

Si, Matt, perdona por no contestar al email que tengo mucho trabajo. Si, funciona perfectamente los subtítulos externos para discos ;)

Atrás