CineUltra V203 y V204: El mejor reproductor UHD del mercado ahora con lector de discos -Oppo 203 Clon/Chinoppo-

Hello, I wrote to you in PM because I received a wrong tracking number (in the direction of Romania while I live in France). Waiting for your return to give me the correct tracking number. Cordially.

IMPORTANTE

No queda más stock, la próxima tanda llegará en unos 10 días. Lamentablemente a partir del día 4 de abril los precios subirán a 740€ (V203) y 910€ (V204) debido al aumento de precio del coste de producción de los semiconductores en China, así que si alguien está pensando en comprarse uno que no tarde mucho. Si hacéis el pedido antes del día 4 de abril, se mantendrá el precio normal (699.95 y 859.95€).

IMPORTANT

Out of stock ATM. Unfortunately from April 4, prices will rise to € 740 (V203) and € 910 (V204) due to the increase in the cost of production of semiconductors in China, so if someone is thinking of buying one, do not delay. Everyone who order before 4 april, the price will be 699.95 and 859.95€.

Última edición:
Hello, today I received the v203 and your device is defective, when I insert a 4K disc into the player (I tried 3) there is a scratching noise, loading ... and nothing happens ! I wish a full refund (I just wrote to you in MP and thank you for sending me a return slip via my email in order to return the reader to you. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. I have a video at send you if you wish i to prove it all.

Hello, today I received the v203 and your device is defective, when I insert a 4K disc into the player (I tried 3) there is a scratching noise, loading ... and nothing happens ! I wish a full refund (I just wrote to you in MP and thank you for sending me a return slip via my email in order to return the reader to you. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. I have a video at send you if you wish i to prove it all.
Hi there, I am very sorry to hear that. But luckily its very easy to fix: 5-6 minutes beginner friendly, just replacing a plastic part (magnet holder) and your player will work 100% fine. This seams to have happend during shipping. I will send you a new part, just need to open some normal size screws and replace it, no adjusting necessary. I will send you pictured instruction. Don`t need to worry about, easy as insert a disc. You get a new warranty seal too. Please be patience a few days for arriving the part to you.
If anyone else has a problem please just pm me or contact warranty service via www.cineultra.eu web page directly.
In 3 batches, there was only one other player with a small technical problem that was could be fixed easy and fast by Tocinillo directly .
Thanks you so much for your trust and patience.

6-drive-cap-srew.jpg
1-drive-cap-srew.jpg
3-drive-cap-srew.jpg
7-drive-cap-srew.jpg

Hi there, I am very sorry to hear that. But luckily its very easy to fix: 5-6 minutes beginner friendly, just replacing a plastic part (magnet holder) and your player will work 100% fine. This seams to have happend during shipping. I will send you a new part, just need to open some normal size screws and replace it, no adjusting necessary. I will send you pictured instruction. Don`t need to worry about, easy as insert a disc. You get a new warranty seal too. Please be patience a few days for arriving the part to you.
If anyone else has a problem please just pm me or contact warranty service via www.cineultra.eu web page directly.
In 3 batches, there was only one other player with a small technical problem that was could be fixed easy and fast by Tocinillo directly .

Hello,

My player has been working fine since my purchase in January, but how do I get these replacement parts just in case?

Ver el archivos adjunto 6810Ver el archivos adjunto 6813Ver el archivos adjunto 6811Ver el archivos adjunto 6812
Hello, have my exchange parts been shipped, please? Cordially.

Hello, as you told me I have checked the plastic part and everything is normal! The player still does not work with a 4K disc, it just played a classic Blu ray but after 20/30 seconds and with a lot of noise from the optical drive. Your exchange coin will not change this since everything is in order. I no longer trust this faulty drive. Please send me a prepaid return slip on my email (see PM with apple99) for an exchange of a new and TESTED reader or a full refund. I do not find it normal that the customer is offered to take the new device apart to check that it is working properly. Waiting to hear from you. Cordially.

The same thing as Alex37 changing the complete optical drive seems complicated to me for a novice and the Equipment is new.

In addition, by putting it in the box, I noticed that there are scratches on the face of the front screen. I doubt your product was new. Please "give us" an answer as soon as possible (exchange device or refund)

Hello. I'm french. It Works for me perfectly. I've tried in Jumper Movie and i have "Other" in subtitles list. You can see that on my picture. And with option button you can adjust Sync. It's OK for me.
Hi Jo Maz,
For me the option for the external subtitle on the USB does not appear at all. What formatting has the USB - FAT or else? And the subtitle itself, should it be .txt, .srt or how?
Thanks
Mike

Pues después de un tiempo pensándolo y viendo otras opciones me he decantado por este.
Ahora toca esperar. Gracias

Última edición:
Atrás