CineUltra V203 y V204: El mejor reproductor UHD del mercado ahora con lector de discos -Oppo 203 Clon/Chinoppo-

In addition, by putting it in the box, I noticed that there are scratches on the face of the front screen. I doubt your product was new. Please "give us" an answer as soon as possible (exchange device or r
Hi, there is a protective 2nd screen on the display, you can peel it off. There are no used player, no one ever returned their player (you might be the first one doing it). I offered you parts, or full new optical drive that you can easy swoop your self (15 minutes, no adjusting necessary) or return the player for: full refund or get a new V203 or you can get a discount when upgrade to V204. The choice is yours. A small number new player approximate arrive in 8-10 days.

Hello, the protective screen is well removed but there are still scratches (I have photos if necessary). I am not an isolated case, see Anthony 59940 on the forum. I answered you on the other discussion. Please send me the return address (because I don't have it, the slip is illegible) and I will choose an exchange for another V203 within 8-10 days. Please keep me informed. I await your reply for the shipping address of my defective reader. Then, I send you the return amount as agreed for a refund of the shipment via PayPal. Cordially. Alexandre BUTTIEU

Hi Jo Maz,
For me the option for the external subtitle on the USB does not appear at all. What formatting has the USB - FAT or else? And the subtitle itself, should it be .txt, .srt or how?
Thanks
Mike
  • Create a folder on a USB stick called 'sub'.
  • Name your SRT formatted subtitle file 'sub.srt' and copy it into the 'sub' folder.
  • Play the disc and press the Subtitle button while the movie is playing. The last entry in the subtitle popup list will be your custom subtitle from the USB stick.
Another advantage doing this is that when you playback HDR movies to HDR displays the subtitles are already too bright in HDR mode and they will become even brighter when future displays have higher peak output levels. With the external subtitle technique you can change the color of the subtitles to a dimmed version from a list of colors, and also change their size, move them up/down etc.

Have fun

Buenos días, hoy al fin he podido instalar el V203 y he observado 2 cosas que no me parecen bien y quizás me podáis ayudar a solucionarlas:
1. Cuando introduces un dvd o bluray hace un ruido molesto en la parte del lector
2. Cuando se está reproduciendo un bluray y tiene varias pistas de audio y le doy al botón del mando del audio me salen las diferentes pistas, me deja seleccionar cualquiera de las que hay pero luego no se oye la que he elegido, sigue la que estaba.

Gracias

Hola,

1. Eso está explicado en la review..

2. Es un viejo bug del Oppo original. Ocurre cuando has puesto algo en Atmos.. Tienes que volver a poner algo en Dolby Digital primero y ya te dejará poner cualquier pista de audio de nuevo.

Por cierto, de los 3 videos de la review, recuerdas en cual haces mención a lo del ruido?

Hi, does someone here use "AutoScript Modul" for cineULTRA?I did some little research about RU firmware and i found some really good stuff.

1) Enable Telnet and mount nfs/smb partitions on boot
2) Install custom wallpapers for RU firmware,
3) First edit the wallpaper in the pic folder with same size (1080p)

Ya tenemos de nuevo stock, hemos conseguido mantener el precio original del V204 pero lamentablemente hemos subido el V203 a 724,95€ por el aumento de coste de fabricación en China.

We already have stock again, we have managed to maintain the original price of the V204 but unfortunately we have raised the V203 to € 724.95 due to the increase in manufacturing cost in China.

Perdonad la confusión, el envío de los reproductores pendientes se realizará sobre el día 19-20 de abril más o menos.

Un saludo.

Buenos días.
Ya tengo el reproductor en mis dominios. Muy contento con lo poco que he podido probar aún.
No es de mucha importancia pero no trae manual. No se si en los demás envíos tampoco
Pero como digo estoy muy contento con el reproductor

Tocinillo, gracias a tu flamante nuevo televisor SONY A90J podrías hacer la prueba de reproducción del CineUltra y así ver si el buen procesador de Sony compensa configurar el "espacio de color" de "Auto" a "4:4:4" en el CineUltra.

Hola, estoy en la duda de pillarme el cineultra. Tengo mkvs HDR/SDR en red desde PC con Windows 10 y en discos bluray grabados. Es la mejor opción para reproducir desde ambos soportes? Tengo ahora mismo un sony X700 y de calidad de imagen va muy bien, pero es lentisimo en cargar los archivos y luego hay que poner en manual el HDR/Dolby Vision, que es bastante coñazo. Me gustaría unificar todo en un solo aparato. Merece la pena el cineultra? Tiene un precio considerable, por eso me lo estoy pensando bastante.

Saludos.

Si, es prácticamente perfecto. Bueno claro, es un Clon del Oppo 203 así que si, totalmente recomendado.

Hello, anyone here using unraid with the cineultra? Nas is shown in the network section of the player (smb connection) but i got the whole time a login screen and cant login - getting message that login failed because of wrong or false user/pw - not matter if filling it with the correct log or trying a guest user (user and pw are empty). I have privat and public shares. Thanks!

Hello @pix
Your problem is not caused by the cineUltra!
Reasons can be:
1. SMB NAS icon must be selected under Networks of the cineUltra.
2. No SMB 1 activated in the NAS
3. No user activated in the NAS who has read/write rights on the NAS sources
4. General, guest user (without username and password) never works

Thanks @Jeepin i know that's not an issue related to the cineUltra.

Meanwhile i could make a connection by using NFS. Samba is still not working. I meet all of your four criterias. NetBIOS (which means SMBv1 protocol will also be recognized) is enabled in unraid. Don't know if i need to config sth more (Samba extra configuration?).

Even if i can use NFS (are they any advantages/disadvantages compared to samba?) i would like to solve the problem and also use samba.

BTW the picture quality of the cineultra is noticeable better compared to the integrated media player of my tv, really enjoying it!

Atrás