Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

He probado con la dirección del trabajo, que literalmente está en el medio del monte y parece que no hay problemas, haré el pedido este mes, gracias!

Hello,
How long does it take until you receive the payment request for the remaining amount when you order in the Salon Digital Shop?

OK thank you for the info. I thought it would come right after I sent the address. So it takes about 16-17 days after the deposit to get the player.

Los reproductores pendientes de la semana pasada se han enviado hoy, así que entre el lunes/martes los recibiréis en casa (os mandaremos el número de seguimiento).

The pending players from last week have been sent today, so between Monday / Tuesday you will receive them at home (we will send you the tracking number).

Español:

Reproductores de la última semana de septiembre ya enviados, tenéis los trackings en el email. En teoría el miércoles se mandarán los que pedisteis la semana pasada y ya estarán todos listos.

Siento el pequeño retraso en estos envíos, no se que ha pasado pero la última semana de septiembre han funcionado todas las agencias fatal y con mucho retraso.

English:

Players from the last week of September already sent, you have the trackings in the email. In theory, the ones you ordered last week will be sent on Wednesday and they will all be ready.

I am sorry for the small delay in these shipments, I do not know what happened but the last week of September all the agencies have worked fatally and with a long delay.

Español:

Reproductores de la última semana de septiembre ya enviados, tenéis los trackings en el email. En teoría el miércoles se mandarán los que pedisteis la semana pasada y ya estarán todos listos.

Siento el pequeño retraso en estos envíos, no se que ha pasado pero la última semana de septiembre han funcionado todas las agencias fatal y con mucho retraso.

English:

Players from the last week of September already sent, you have the trackings in the email. In theory, the ones you ordered last week will be sent on Wednesday and they will all be ready.

I am sorry for the small delay in these shipments, I do not know what happened but the last week of September all the agencies have worked fatally and with a long delay.
A mi me llegó el viernes, pedido el 24 de septiembre. De momento todo perfecto, probando pelis con disco duro, espectacular

Hi there,
how long does it take to ship your experience to Germany? Got a tracking number and it was shipped on Friday and nothing happens. Had ordered in the shop

best regards

Última edición:
About 6-7 working days usually. Depends, sometimes from NL, other from ES and another tomes from HK.

Atrás