GIEC G5300 Reproductor: Clon Pioneer LX500 con lector UHD óptico

I read this topic. But I would like to be able to choose the firmware, like on the M9702

With M9702 you can't choose firmware, always be Oppo.

Here, with the Giec, it's comming with pioneer jailbreaked firmware only. It doesn't make any sense to want to use original firmware ...

With M9702 you can't choose firmware, always be Oppo.
Here are the firmware that I uploaded to my M9702
post.cgi
post.cgi
post.cgi
post.cgi
post.cgi

Can you use Oppo, Pioneer and Panasonic firmware in M9702?
Yes, but you need the original remote or the Logitech universal remote

Yes, but why? If the best firmware is the original oppo...
The Pioneer firmware has better HDR image quality settings, which are not in the Oppo firmware. There are no unnecessary Wi-Fi and Sound settings in the Cambridge firmware, I also liked the image more than the Oppo in the detailing of light in the HDR

Yes, but you need the original remote or the Logitech universal remote

The Pioneer firmware has better HDR image quality settings, which are not in the Oppo firmware. There are no unnecessary Wi-Fi and Sound settings in the Cambridge firmware, I also liked the image more than the Oppo in the detailing of light in the HDR

Nope, in HDR are equal, in Dolby Vision Pioneer clipping some specular high details. Also, have a lot of bugs (all are in my review).

On the other hand, the Giec comes with Pioneer firmware...

I tested it with original Pioneer, M9708 and Giec, and not, no better PQ at least with OLED.
maybe, we tested Pioneer (M9702 with original Pio FW) oppo 203 and panasonic 820 on the Epson EH-TW9400 projector and we got the best detaled picture quality on Pioneer

maybe, we tested Pioneer (M9702 with original Pio FW) oppo 203 and panasonic 820 on the Epson EH-TW9400 projector and we got the best detaled picture quality on Pioneer

How is the procedure to upload the pionner firmware ?
The same as using the oppo one ? Does the CEC work with the Pionner firmware ?

But we must have access to different firmwares.
I think, since we had to pay extra, the seller should go to a meeting and give us the opportunity to install the firmware of our choice. I'll write instructions on how to do this.

Hi, here is the newest G5300-Pioneer Software: G5300-Pioneer-2020.08.22.zip
It also removes the "online update" of the original Pioneer firmware that put the player in brick mode.
If you flash it to "any other player", make sure you have a GIEC G5300 remote and an activation key to jailbreak.
Here is an official recovery tool for flash back to factory firmware : G5300-recoveryToolsV1.0.zip (need TTL-USB CH340 Board with G5300)

Última edición:
Atrás