GIEC G5300 Reproductor: Clon Pioneer LX500 con lector UHD óptico

Ok, el vendedor os mandará el archivo con la activación a cada uno de vuestros correos. //
Ok, the seller will send you the file with the activation to each of your emails.

@nichtdiemama the seller give me the total price+shipping costs of the 5 remote control (original, no backlighted, english tags, really?)

I tryed to flash the bootloader of G5300 with the this tool (Downloadlink):
G5300-recoveryToolsV1.0
The only way I can upload the bootloader was with a M9702 Powerboard + IR Board and the M9702/Oppo remote and TTL-USB Adapter (https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07N2YLH26 and https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B089YTXK8V ). All my TTL-USB adapter worked, also the one build in the M9702.
Otherwise I can`t get any state of connection to the board.
However after successfully upload the boot loader, I could not upload any image UPG files from front USB (there always was a error message : failed image upload). After trying several times, now I can`t get into UPG mode anymore. So be careful. I assume the board is locked at this moment. I do not have hope for Pioneer GUI firmware upload at this moment, after the Player was updated with GIEC TNT 3.86 or newer.
The M9702 has 4GB Memory , the G5300 has 2GB Memory, if you try to flash the M9702/Oppo Bootloader to G5300 you also get an error.

Última edición:
G5300-recoveryToolsV1.0
The only way I can upload the bootloader was with a M9702 Powerboard + IR Board and the M9702/Oppo remote and TTL-USB Adapter (https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07N2YLH26 and https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B089YTXK8V ). All my TTL-USB adapter worked, also the one build in the M9702.
However after successfully upload the boot loader, I could not upload any image UPG files from front USB (there always was a error message : failed image upload). After trying several times, now I can`t get into UPG mode anymore. So be careful. I assume the board is locked at this moment. I do not have hope for Pioneer GUI firmware upload at this moment, after the Player was updated with GIEC TNT 3.86 or newer.
The M9702 has 4GB Memory , the G5300 has 2GB Memory, if you try to flash the M9702/Oppo Bootloader to G5300 you also get an error.
Were you able to restore the firmware in your player?
Is your player working now?

G5300-recoveryToolsV1.0
hello appel99, according to the photos that I have seen on the internet, on both motherboards of the M9702 and the giec g5300 have the same number of memory chips, right? but are they of different numbers? or are they just of different capacities?
It has surprised me a lot that the giec that is based on the M9702 board has a lower memory capacity, but these Chinese, to save money / manufacturing costs, are capable of all,
(currently I have both the M9702 and the giec g 5300) but I do not want to open (if it is not strictly necessary, so as not to lose guarantees)
please could you clarify how the memories of the giec g5300 differ from the M9702, brands and models? sorry for my bad english but it's almost all translated,
thanks.
Greetings

hello appel99, according to the photos that I have seen on the internet, on both motherboards of the M9702 and the giec g5300 have the same number of memory chips, right? but are they of different numbers? or are they just of different capacities?
It has surprised me a lot that the giec that is based on the M9702 board has a lower memory capacity, but these Chinese, to save money / manufacturing costs, are capable of all,
(currently I have both the M9702 and the giec g 5300) but I do not want to open (if it is not strictly necessary, so as not to lose guarantees)
please could you clarify how the memories of the giec g5300 differ from the M9702, brands and models? sorry for my bad english but it's almost all translated,
thanks.
Greetings
Here you ca see both motherboards Silver heat sink = G5300 / Black heat sink M9702
there are a few more chips on G5300, but also one big chip missing (above heat sink!)
G5300Board.jpg
M9702Board.jpg

There is also a different message when you upload Bootloader:
G5300: 2GB ESMT F59L2G81A
BootloaderG5300.jpg

M9207: 4GB TOSHIBA TC58NVG2S0HTA00
Bootloader M9702.jpg

But the main board is much more similar than I expected. Any chance to try to connect the vice uhd drive to the M9702 ?

Here you ca see both motherboards Silver heat sink = G5300 / Black heat sink M9702
there are a few more chips on G5300, but also one big chip missing (above heat sink!)
Ver el archivos adjunto 4950Ver el archivos adjunto 4951

There is also a different message when you upload Bootloader:
G5300: 2GB ESMT F59L2G81A
Ver el archivos adjunto 4948
M9207: 4GB TOSHIBA TC58NVG2S0HTA00
Ver el archivos adjunto 4949
The chip that is not in the gieg 5300 above the silver heatsink I cannot read it, (I do not have enough definition of the photo to read the code / model or brand) I do not know if it will also be memory (the same is ram that carries more the M9702) and it is a bitch that they have reduced the rom memory capacity to 2 gb, so we can not move the firmware from the M9702 to the giec 5300

Apart from the chip that I do not know very well if it is ram memory or what it does exactly,
there are also missing smd components around the chip in question, in the M9702 there is a missing driver chip for the bluray reader and connectors for the cable strips for the reader, apart from components smd, resistors and capacitors, transistors,

and the giec g5300 lacks the chip that is on top of the heatsink plus the smd components resistors and capacitors, transistors and with a rom memory more reduced to half, only with 2 gb

It is a bitch that the Chinese do not make these a motherboard with all the components, and everything is to save a few dollars

Finally, to save on costs, they have reduced the ram to 2gb in the giec g5300 (4gb that the M9702 mounts)
and the ram they have reduced one less chip of ram and its perimeter components smd
(although I do not know how much ram each one mounts, I would swear that that of the M9702 will be greater capacity)

Atrás