GIEC G5300 Reproductor: Clon Pioneer LX500 con lector UHD óptico

I respect your enthusiasm, but at this moment, the current GIEC 5300 firmware can't be manipulated ( encryption key is not public) , also hardware limitations lets attempts like use with Oppo fw fail. Te current TNT firmware is the best you can get out of this machine. And for the price its not bad. But if you need more features/quality you need to look out for another player.

I respect your enthusiasm, but at this moment, the current GIEC 5300 firmware can't be manipulated (encryption key is not public), also hardware limitations lets attempts like use with Oppo fw fail. Te current TNT firmware is the best you can get out of this machine. And for the price its not bad. But if you need more features / quality you need to look out for another player.
And no AutoScript / Telnet ?

I didn't get the TNT firmware yet, but I can stream everything through SMB with the Pioneer firmware. The only problem is the files are not sorted alphabetically.
I can't make it work. Using synology SMB, always get a LOGIN ERR Error. Login is right, no matter username and password I use (a a - giec 123456) it always fails. My settings SMB protocol SMB1 min and SMB3 max.
Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

I can't make it work. Using synology SMB, always get a LOGIN ERR Error. Login is right, no matter username and password I use (a a - giec 123456) it always fails. My settings SMB protocol SMB1 min and SMB3 max.
Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!
SMB/AFP/NFS-->Advanced Setting-->Check "Enable Local Master Browser"

SMB/AFP/NFS-->Advanced Setting-->Check "Enable Local Master Browser"
Thanks!

My device doesn't show that option at all (no trace of SMB or AFP). I can see:
NFS -- Enable or Disable
DLNA -- Enable or Disable

I'm on firmware 3.90 TNT

Is there a hidden menu somewhere?

Yes, this player is awesome. I will publish a full review tomorrow but the first impressions are...awesome.

Very quick disc load, very good materials, VFD, stylish, good price...I want also the BDXL test.
Holà @Tocinillo
Sorry for my poor english?, I'm french.
I'm very impressed by your work and thank you to do this for us.

I would like to buy the best player to have best version of Dolby Vision picture quality.
I've read so much test and all report that Pioneer LX500 is much better with best performance
and great Dolby Vision more bright compared to Oppo 203.
So, my first choice go to GIEC, clone of LX500.
But now with CineUltra, I don't know which is best for picture quality.
And I like a lot CineUltra+Xnoppo with Emby ?

For my use, it will be to read only Full BD or Iso or Mkv by USB 3.0,
So which one would you recommend please ?
Thank you so much?

Última edición:
Hello and happy new year,

Could anyone with the Giec 5300 with the TNT firmware test if you can control it using the Pioneer app iControlAV5? You just need to setup a fixed IP on the GIEC and insert the IP you set on the Giec in the iControlAV5 app.

Hello and happy new year,

Could anyone with the Giec 5300 with the TNT firmware test if you can control it using the Pioneer app iControlAV5? You just need to setup a fixed IP on the GIEC and insert the IP you set on the Giec in the iControlAV5 app.
Hello!
Happy new year. Yes that works fine.

Atrás