1. Solve the problem that some USB3.0 mobile hard disks are compatible with playback lag
2. Solve the problem of incomplete display of NFS shared directories in some environments
3. Solve some known issues
1. Solve the problem that devices such as sound wall or power amplifier cannot be turned on after the HDMI split mode is connected.
1. Solve the problem that some HDMI devices cannot be turned on
1. Solve the problem of external subtitles cannot be attached to video files without embedded subtitles
2. Solve the problem of incomplete display of NFS shared directories in some cases
3. Solve the problem that the remote control does not work after pressing 9, 5, 9, 5 on the home page to restore the factory function
4. Add the function of customizing the back page background
Steps to customize the background of the homepage:
>. Open options: Settings->Options->Homepage background->Customize
>. Create a giec_diy\wallpaper directory under the U disk (you can directly copy the sample directory and files in the upgrade package).
>. The name of the picture is strictly named as follows: disc_bg.jpg,vedio_bg.jpg,audio_bg.jpg,photo_bg.jpg,setup_bg.jpg
Each background image corresponds to the home page icon. (You can directly replace the sample files in the upgrade package).
! ! ! ! ! ! Picture requirements: It is recommended to use the horizontal version of 1920*1080 size, JPG format, less than 2M! ! ! ! ! !
>. Plug in the U disk, and after the U disk is recognized, move left and right on the home page to see the self-righteous background image.
>. On the home page, press the number keys 5, 2, 8, 8 to save the customized picture to the machine, unplug the U disk, restart the machine, press 8, 8, 2, 5 to delete the previously saved custom picture.