GIEC G5300 Reproductor: Clon Pioneer LX500 con lector UHD óptico

El pago como amigo o familiar, puede venir también como "pago sin protección", creo que viene así ahora en la app o en la web por pc, no recuerdo. Por si no encontráis lo de amigo/familiar

Pagado efectuado.

Al final la comisión nos la cargan a nosotros y el pago se va a 20,50$.

Esperemos que el cacharro lo valga.

Necesitas que te enviemos la captura del pago?

Al final la comisión nos la cargan a nosotros y el pago se va a 20,50$.
cierto no me había percatado que se ha ido a 20,51$, jolines, mas a ver lo que nos clavan en aduanas , al final el cacharro se está disparando un poco más de precio pensado en un principio, espero que despues nos de alegrías el cacharro, yo creo que si que mas adelante nos alegraremos todos

Última edición:
if you pay $352 by transfer to friend, the price including PayPal commission is $368.03. on aliexpress the price is $363.99 with a jailbreak and free shipping
That price in Aliexpress is for the original GIEC firmware (it is not good). The Pioneer firmware and jailbreak cost 100 euros more.

And what makes Pio FW better than the original?
By the way, what is the Pioneer firmware from HD.Sir or BRB?

And what makes Pio FW better than the original?
By the way, what is the Pioneer firmware from HD.Sir or BRB?
The image is much better. We only can obtain quality using software from a big company. Do you think that GIEC can do a good firmware? It is almost impossible, in my opinion.

I have the original Pioneer UDP-LX500, M9702 with OPPO FW, Xbox One S and 4k HTPC (PowerDVD 19) and I can't say that the Pioneer UDP-LX500 or M9702 has a better image quality than Xbox One S or PowerDVD 19

I have the original Pioneer UDP-LX500, M9702 with OPPO FW, Xbox One S and 4k HTPC (PowerDVD 19) and I can't say that the Pioneer UDP-LX500 or M9702 has a better image quality than Xbox One S or PowerDVD 19
What TV have you got? In my LG Oled E8 and E9 I see the differences and I have Shield, Panasonic UB9000, M9702 and One X. Many times the problem is our settings or simply some people can't see differences.

Atrás