GIEC G5300 Reproductor: Clon Pioneer LX500 con lector UHD óptico

Tocinillo

Administrador
Staff
POtxJ0H.jpg

¡REVIEW DE AVPASIÓN! en nuestro canal de YouTube

REVIEW FROM AVPASION in our Youtube channel (english caption will be avaliable soon)

Recordad que en el vídeo se usa el firmware BRB de Pioneer, en esta compra viene con el de Mr.HD basado en el de Pioneer, pero no es exactamente igual.

Remember that in the video the BRB firmware from Pioneer is used, in this purchase it comes with Mr.HD's based on the one from Pioneer, but it is not exactly the same.

Ver el archivos adjunto 4397
pVdTi1P.jpg

EHuxdPr.jpg

T6KUdND.jpg

Última edición:
Hi Tocinillo! Please add me to the list.
You know if the IP Control is also working on this Pinoeer firmware?
If there is a new Pioneer Firmware version released, where can we get this and how will it be flashed? Thanks a lot.

Yes, I can try tonight :)

I will post here all firmware updates. Latest release is from 2 weeks ago. The update process ir really simple: copy new firmware to an usb drive, connect to Giec, go to Settings - - > Update - - > Update from USB. That's all :)

Actualizados links con el último firmware.
Updated post with latest firmware.

Iso si. Los demás formatos los pruebo mañana, junto a la app de Android para usarlo como mando a distancia.

Hello Tocino,
I really want to have the player. I had written to you that I have been trying to get such a device for a long time. So that we get a number of pieces I take 5 pieces (instead of 3).

And as always many many thanks for your very good work. Gerd

Hello I see that NPoser has gently uploaded the firmware to DropMeFiles, but the link will expire soon... How can we directly download from Baidu? Thanks

Atrás