GIEC G5300 Reproductor: Clon Pioneer LX500 con lector UHD óptico

Google.

Hello Tocinillo,
I would pay the 5 x $ 15 = $ 75. PP friends

But the following ...
1. Do we always get a link to the latest FW here?
2. Can you briefly describe the current errors in the FW?
3. Do we still get players from the seller?

I think we don't get an M9702 with a drive. I had already asked our salesman for a player with a drive at 02.20 and wrote to him that a Giec with *pp* -FW would also be ok. He said he does his own thing and it comes 08./09.20. Now it should come next year.

I think anyone who wants a player with a drive and the best picture will take a Giec. I've been trying to get a Giec for half a year. Either the price was too high or the seller did not want to "deliver".

Mañana se lo diré, voy a esperar a que hablen todos.

Un saludo.
Hay garantía de que paga uno los 15$ más;,y los envia?, La verdad es que le tengo muchas ganas a probar el giec 5300, no me importaría pagar los 15$ pero no parece muy formal este chino y si nos la pega con lo pagos como amigo?

Si mandara el repro seguro por esos 15 dolares. Podría cambiar de opinión y acabar con este tipo porque no parece formal.

Yo si hay alguien más que se anima a pagar los 15$ si, lo mismo si somos pocos ni le interesa y aún pagando el último importe hace el refund

Por como me ha escrito yo diría que si los mandará, de hecho los tiene embalados ya. Lo que pasa es que no vende normalmente fuera de China y todo el tema de comisiones le ha pillado de nuevas.

@nichtdiemama

1- Yes, I will mantain updated the main post.
2- It's the same for all Pioneer firmware: bug with DV single layer -wrong colors-, some problems to connect SMB/NFS (seems fixed with latest firmware) and 2/3 more bugs related to user gui or with some UHD disk.
3- Yes, directly.

Me too. I think it's impossible to get oppo firm + optical drive...

Por como me ha escrito yo diría que si los mandará, de hecho los tiene embalados ya. Lo que pasa es que no vende normalmente fuera de China y todo el tema de comisiones le ha pillado de nuevas.

@nichtdiemama

1- Yes, I will mantain updated the main post.
2- It's the same for all Pioneer firmware: bug with DV single layer -wrong colors-, some problems to connect SMB/NFS (seems fixed with latest firmware) and 2/3 more bugs related to user gui or with some UHD disk.
3- Yes, directly.
Vale última oportunidad que le voy a dar al chino este de los cojones le

Me too. I think it's impossible to get oppo firm + optical drive...
le voy a dar la última oportunidad al chino este, si me vuelve a pedir lo más mínimo daré el asunto por imposible y que me devuelvan los importes

Hi Tocinillo,

just have had a thought about it. You can tell the seller that he can send me the Player with the regular remote control (not the more expensive one), so he have got the money already I‘ve paid more on the begining. If he don‘t want to do that, I go for the full refund. Thanks.

I think this is a scam. I do not agree to additional extra pay, the price is already higher than aliexpress with free delivery and Pio JB FW

I think this is a scam. I do not agree to additional extra pay, the price is already higher than aliexpress with free delivery and Pio JB FW

Aliexpress price is 403$. You paid 367 with premium remote...and next purchase we will pay in PayPal as a friend/family, so the final price will be around 350/355$ free shipping, with pioneer firmware, premium remote and the security your are buying in a group with more people (more security).

Atrás