GIEC G5300 Reproductor: Clon Pioneer LX500 con lector UHD óptico

No entiendo casi nada de lo que comentais, pero quisiera saber si reproduce discos bdxl?
A ver Primero si nos llega, después lo probamos y luego que cada uno valore dependiendo de sus TV y sus preferencias si le va bien con ese firw o mejor el piooner ( incluso podemos tener en pruebas ambos y luego valorar el que más no interese, para mí lo perfecto hubiera sido el chinoopo con lector BLU Ray y con su firw de OPPO.
pero como ni hasta la fecha el fabricante de la M9072 ha conseguido que el lector de Blu-ray funcione correctamente,

Yes, of course.

On the other hand I think the best is, for the second group, just buy the Giec without jailbreak and then that everyone buy the original pioneer jail or the new mr.hd.

Here you can download the latest firmware 3.90:
password: q9wp

"MKV playback problems update new version 3.89.

The latest version now supports MKV single layer Dolby vision, as well as HDR. Automatic output.

You need to manually upgrade the 3.89 firmware again. It hasn't been updated before the last shipment."

"MKV playback problems update new version 3.89.

The latest version now supports MKV single layer Dolby vision, as well as HDR. Automatic output.

You need to manually upgrade the 3.89 firmware again. It hasn't been updated before the last shipment."
Does he provide the firmware itself or should we download it from the baidu ourselves?
Can you download from baidu?

Reply from the seller:

"TNT Jailbreak has also been modified from Pioneer's underlying code to accommodate The Jacko menu, which is the same internally.

This TNT is the pioneer jailbreak made by Mr. Hd, just cooperate with Jaco to change the menu UI to look better" @APOLONBG this is the firmware you asked me a few days ago, really?

Someone ask a refund (321$) BEFORE a reply or I can talk with him. Even without the product. BRAVO! C. K...
I have no idea Javier! I've never used Giek unlike you! i just know there is an improved version of mr.HD but i'm not sure it's designed for giek. rather it is designed for their player which is without a disk drive for the pro version ..... you all who bought the hardware can contact the software vendors and ask them who is suitable for Giek and do things so that there is working player with the features I talked about in the other topic but in general we seem to have to concentrate on other hardware of BRB or IPUK! I read that by the end of the year they will release new players type 5300 with working software improved to the level of Oppo and without a hard drive slot. if I knew Chinese I would have already contacted the manufacturers in the forums and asked them about their new models. but what is happening at the moment is insanity, based on the prices they want for Ron's garage assembled models ....

Hello,
the new FW (TNT 3.90) solves the MKV / HDR problem. The television is switched to HDR. JB runs too.
You need a China / Europe power adapter and long USB cables don't work very well.

I have a few questions ...

1. Can I operate an LX500-remote-control with the Giec-FW?

2. Can the original Pioneer FW + JB be installed or does the FW + JB have to be adapted?

3. Do we need a different remote control when changing the FW (Pioneer) or would the old remote control and a Pioneer remote control work? Or the Pioneer remote control not at all.

Thanks for your help.

Última edición:
Hello,
the new FW (TNT 3.90) solves the MKV / HDR problem. The television is switched to HDR. JB runs too.
You need a China / Europe power adapter and long USB cables don't work very well.

2. Can the original Pioneer FW + JB be installed or does the FW + JB have to be adapted?

3. Do we need a different remote control when changing the FW (Pioneer) or would the old remote control and a Pioneer remote control work? Or the Pioneer remote control not at all.

Thanks for your help.

Good to know :) have you tried with Dolby Vision files?

1- Yes, I believe.

2 - Yes, I'm talking with some sellers to make it possible, but in that case you should backup the firmware and activation file. Next week I will write a HOWTO.

3 - I don't know.

Kind regards.

Ha probado alguien a reproducir discos BDXL?

Has anyone tried playing BDXL discs?

Hello,

Thanks for your help.

Anwer 1:
No

Answer 2:
No, the original Pioneer Firmware has its own JB ( the TNT has the own JB and the GIEC-Pioneer FW has its own JB, it can only JB the right FW) and needed to changed, driver for Disc loader is different, front Display is different, front buttons are different. The closest is the G5300-LX5300 Firmware with all the design and software features of the original Pioneer LX500 but with Giec 53000 driver function. Than you can use GIEC Remote but also Pioneer mobile app, as the Player identify it self as Pioneer LX500 in the network. (same as the M9702 identify as Oppo in the network for Oppo mobile remote app)

Answer 3:
If you change to the "Giec-Pioneer" fw, the one that was testet reviewed in the YouTube video, that everybody was expecting to get, you can still keep the GIEC remote but additionally can use the mobile Pioneer remote app. But the original Remote does have different IR signal codes. Yes the testet Giec-Pioneer firmware was buggy, but since that there been 2 more updates and more updates are announced.
But I do also want to mention that the current TNT (3.82-3.9) software can't update with one step at this moment as the TNT guys changed the firmware ID to prevent a direct firmware change to Giec-Pioneer version. You first need to go back to an older firmware and than update to the newest Giec-Pioneer fw. Also you maybe want the activation file for the TNT jailbreak, if an updates fail, you might loose the jailbreak. Without Jailbreak activation the TNT firmware can't be used for much and will cripple the player.

If you update the GIEC G5300 with (wrong) firmware for the "original" Pioneer LX500 player, you will have many problems as mentioned above. So I would not recommend that at all.

The next purchase group of the M9201 / M9203 / 9205 and the GIEC G5300 we are going to change the method of making them. We will do smaller groups and they will open and close in 5-6 days, as a result, people will sign up and make the payment the same day. That way in 5-6 days you will receive your player at home. It will be much faster for everyone, easier to organize, and easier for sellers to handle.

It will be almost like buying it in a store directly :)

///

Las próximas conjuntas del M9201/M9203/9205 y del GIEC G5300 vamos a cambiar el método de hacerlas. Haremos grupos más pequeños y se abrirán y cerrarán en 5-6 días, es decir la gente de apuntará y hará el pago el mismo día. De esa forma en 5-6 días recibirá su reproductor en casa. Será mucho más rápido para todos, más fácil de organizar y más fácil de manejar por parte de los vendedores.

Vamos, será casi como comprarlo en una tienda de forma directa :)

Atrás