GIEC G5300 Reproductor: Clon Pioneer LX500 con lector UHD óptico

Por fin me dan nueva fecha programada de entrega, para el jueves antes de las 20:00,( solo espero que esta vez cumplan) vaya si que están tardando estos de FedEx, la mensajería más lenta asta la fecha, de las que me haya traído algún paquete, ni que me lo estén transportando en una carreta de una romería XD.

Por fin me dan nueva fecha programada de entrega, para el jueves antes de las 20:00,( solo espero que esta vez cumplan) vaya si que están tardando estos de FedEx, la mensajería más lenta asta la fecha, de las que me haya traído algún paquete, ni que me lo estén transportando en una carreta de una romería XD.
Viene en carro de caballos desde China :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:LOL: Bad news. We have to pay customs. We get an invoice afterwards. I think it will be around 20 € for you.

@Tocinillo
What about the JB codes. When we update we need the code to be on the safe side.
I resold a player and need the code for that too.

Hi all!

Got a little time now to play around with my new toy.
Here are my first impressions:

Build quality: Its ok for this amount of money. It‘s all plastic, but like I mentioned, if you want a metal casing or analog audio outputs you need to pay the double of the price. The drive tray operates smothley and the noise level from the spinning disc is tolerable. I prefer playing my media over the network, which also works fine (tested only nfs shares).

The Player-Interface (TNT) is usable but not as polished as the Oppo-Firmware (imho). You got all (or most) of the Oppo functions.

Updated my firmware to 3.90 which I grapped from here. First upgrade went something wrong, couldn‘t play any 4K discs or Blu-Rays (originals) and the player was spitting them out again. Did a second flashing + multiple factory resets solved the problem.

Finaly I got a front display (the only thing I was missing on my M9702), but unfortunaly there is a bug (?) which prevents showing the remaining playtime stays on while continuing the movie. For some movies I need to know for how long I need to stand this torture :)

Sorry didn‘t test Autoscripts yet. Also couldn‘t find any favorites option in the TNT firmware. Also want to try the Pioneer jailbreak firmware once.

Picture quality seems to be almost in par with the Oppo. Maybe the Pioneer jailbrake firmware makes the picture even better? Can‘t say anything about sound quality yet.

I received also the light (premium) remote, which I didn‘t pay extra for. Won‘t complain.

There are also 2 mobile apps you can use „icontrolav5„ (ipad friendly) and the „Pioneer Control App„ (ios). Both connecting quick, but they only got all basic player functions, so no file browser and other nice features like the Oppo app has.

Thats it for the moment.

Última edición:
:LOL: Bad news. We have to pay customs. We get an invoice afterwards. I think it will be around 20 € for you.

@Tocinillo
What about the JB codes. When we update we need the code to be on the safe side.
I resold a player and need the code for that too.

Happend to me in the past a lot, thats always the case with FedFex, they send you the bill afterwards.

Happend to me in the past a lot, thats always the case with FedFex, they send you the bill afterwards.
If you receive only one player with 20USD value, it will be duty/TAX and commission (12€ + tax) free as FedEx did with mine.
A new G5300-pioneer update released today.

I just got it send from the jailbreak supplier. But you can`t use it without the jailbreak. When the jailbreak got delivered it will be enclosed anyway.
I will be on a trip for a week and can post it after my return.

Viene en carro de caballos desde China :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ya hoy informan que va el vehículo de reparto, a ver si es verdad, aunque camoxo creo que a ti te lo ha reprogramado otra vez y ahora para mañana viernes, la verdad que no sepan con anterioridad cuando van entregar un paquete y vayan cambiando plazos no me parece de una empresa seria ni formal, vamos de las que he probado la peor de todas, ya sé que si soy yo el que contrato o puedo escoger el servicio, FedEx nunca mais, para futuras conjuntas se debería pedir por otra que funcione bien o al menos correctamente, no sé cómo ha funcionado DHL con las conjuntas del chinoopo, pero seguro que como FedEx no

Ya hoy informan que va el vehículo de reparto, a ver si es verdad, aunque camoxo creo que a ti te lo ha reprogramado otra vez y ahora para mañana viernes, la verdad que no sepan con anterioridad cuando van entregar un paquete y vayan cambiando plazos no me parece de una empresa seria ni formal, vamos de las que he probado la peor de todas, ya sé que si soy yo el que contrato o puedo escoger el servicio, FedEx nunca mais, para futuras conjuntas se debería pedir por otra que funcione bien o al menos correctamente, no sé cómo ha funcionado DHL con las conjuntas del chinoopo, pero seguro que como FedEx no
Se ha quedado en Elche y no me lo reparten hasta mañana. Estoy por ir a la oficina esta tarde y llevármelo. Voy a llamar porque puede que mañana no esté y ni sé la hora a la que pasan por aquí.

Se ha quedado en Elche y no me lo reparten hasta mañana. Estoy por ir a la oficina esta tarde y llevármelo. Voy a llamar porque puede que mañana no esté y ni sé la hora a la que pasan por aquí.
No sé si podrás por la tarde, las oficinas de aquí el horario solo es de mañana y corta, de 8:00 a 10:30 que cierran y ya hasta el día siguiente, infórmate antes de ir, para no ir para nada.
Edit: horario de Elche de 9:30 a 13:30 por la tarde cerrado

Última edición:
No sé si podrás por la tarde, las oficinas de aquí el horario solo es de mañana y corta, de 8:00 a 10:30 que cierran y ya hasta el día siguiente, infórmate antes de ir, para no ir para nada.
Edit: horario de Elche de 9:30 a 13:30 por la tarde cerrado
Lo he visto, iré esta mañana. Vaya asco de Fedex.

"First upgrade went something wrong, couldn‘t play any 4K discs or Blu-Rays (originals) and the player was spitting them out again. "

I can confirm. It was the same with me and After the update, the StanbbyLED (red) is always on. When starting you can see the green LED and then it changes back to red.

"First upgrade went something wrong, couldn‘t play any 4K discs or Blu-Rays (originals) and the player was spitting them out again. "

I can confirm. It was the same with me and After the update, the StanbbyLED (red) is always on. When starting you can see the green LED and then it changes back to red.
On changelog the version 3.90 says it fix the power led. Have you tried version 3.90 ?

Giec recibido por fin y estéticamente perfecto. Nada de aduanas. Ahora me falta el adaptador de corriente.

Giec recibido por fin y estéticamente perfecto. Nada de aduanas. Ahora me falta el adaptador de corriente.
Recibido, o más bien has tenido que ir por el, vaya formalidad de FedEx, yo esperando que dice que va en el vehículo de reparto, qué tipo de enchufe trae chino o americano? Para ir buscando adaptador

Atrás