GIEC G5300 Reproductor: Clon Pioneer LX500 con lector UHD óptico

sorry I did not work with that firmware yet. I use a G5300 with a modified Pioneer firmware (that works fine for me)
Can we install that Pioneer firmware on our players?
Where can we get the Pioneer firmware?
Can you read the firmware of your player and make a copy with the application G5300-recoveryToolsV1.0?

I have an older firmware when I bought mine (3.61) I think the newer ones (3.86) have a new key that locked the player for flashing with Pioneer fw. Also I only could flash my player connected the mainboard to M9702 powerboard + ir port and used the ttl-usb board and needed both remotes too! Never could do it inside the GIEC player. But you can try it....I don`t have a newer GIEC-Board at hand, so I can`t try it myself, sorry.

I have an older firmware when I bought mine (3.61) I think the newer ones (3.86) have a new key that locked the player for flashing with Pioneer fw. Also I only could flash my player connected the mainboard to M9702 powerboard + ir port and used the ttl-usb board and needed both remotes too! Never could do it inside the GIEC player. But you can try it....I don`t have a newer GIEC-Board at hand, so I can`t try it myself, sorry.
I also have a M9702 chinoopo and I can use the two remote controls of both,
I can also mount the giec 5300 board inside the M9702 chassis so that it feeds its source and connect the M9702 usb,
but lately I have little time but I will try ,
please, if you can, could you give me a copy of your firmware from your giec with the pioneer software? thanks

This if it works using the hardware of the two devices of the M9792 and of course the giec g5300,
it could be a big problem for those who only have the giec 5300, since the usb inerfax could be purchased in stores but the power supply and The remote control of the M9702 does not,
and it may be that those who do not have an M9792 on their property will have it much more complicated to migrate to Pioneer software

Today I got a new firmware update from the guys who did the Giec-Pioneer firmware with the logo CAS (instead of Pioneer logo), It looks more stable than the older Pioneer firmware but still has the extended Pioneer OSD menu like all OSD GUI languages support not only English and Chinese. They been kind enough to give me a free activation code to test the new firmware. But I am not sure if it will be possible in the near future to flash it to the newer G5300 players. When I got one again, I will try.

I also have a M9702 chinoopo and I can use the two remote controls of both,
I can also mount the giec 5300 board inside the M9702 chassis so that it feeds its source and connect the M9702 usb,
but lately I have little time but I will try ,
please, if you can, could you give me a copy of your firmware from your giec with the pioneer software? thanks
Link to: G5300-Pioneer firmware.
If it works I can help you with a Pioneer jailbreak activation. But need your MAC than.

Última edición:
Today I got a new firmware update from the guys who did the Giec-Pioneer firmware with the logo CAS (instead of Pioneer logo), It looks more stable than the older Pioneer firmware but still has the extended Pioneer OSD menu like all OSD GUI languages support not only English and Chinese. They been kind enough to give me a free activation code to test the new firmware. But I am not sure if it will be possible in the near future to flash it to the newer G5300 players. When I got one again, I will try.
I do not understand how you measure this when on Sunday you were doing tests with a giec with firmware 3'86
I tryed to flash the bootloader of G5300 with the this tool (Downloadlink):
G5300-recoveryToolsV1.0
The only way I can upload the bootloader was with a M9702 Powerboard + IR Board and the M9702/Oppo remote and TTL-USB Adapter (https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07N2YLH26 and https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B089YTXK8V ). All my TTL-USB adapter worked, also the one build in the M9702.
Otherwise I can`t get any state of connection to the board.
However after successfully upload the boot loader, I could not upload any image UPG files from front USB (there always was a error message : failed image upload). After trying several times, now I can`t get into UPG mode anymore. So be careful. I assume the board is locked at this moment. I do not have hope for Pioneer GUI firmware upload at this moment, after the Player was updated with GIEC TNT 3.86 or newer.
The M9702 has 4GB Memory , the G5300 has 2GB Memory, if you try to flash the M9702/Oppo Bootloader to G5300 you also get an error.
If you can't or don't want to provide me with any pioneer firmware, I understand that there are behind economic interests, on the part of the guys who have developed the pioneer firmware adapted to the giec 5300, I understand that they have to charge for their work. Tell us a price and if your new firmware is stable and plays full uhd iso, bdxl physical disks. Dovy Vision, HDR+,etc etc

HI just look post #587, I posted the download link again already there...
also I did post the G5300-Pioneer firmware download link long time ago, in post #219 on 18th September.

Última edición:
I hope that with the translations they do not understand what I mean,
and there are misunderstandings, what we have acquired a giec 5300 is to have a player for file reproductions or physical discs that we cannot in other reproducing devices,
and that in At first we thought that we would have operational Pioneer firmware, although with some Bugs. since the Chinese have not sent them with a different firmware and not operational than what we were looking for.
We are looking for a solution to the firmware to have our giec as operational as possible, I understand that if there are people who are developing pioneer firmware adapted to the giec 5300, they charge for their work, I only ask that if we cannot test it at least that they assure us that The functions that we are looking for will work, and that at first we weighed or took for granted that it fulfilled them,
Please ask these people who are developing the pioneer firmware for giec how much does the Pioneer with jaibreak firmware cost us for our giec 5300? and already each owner of the giec that we have acquired. Evaluate if it is worth investing the price that we are asked if it is feasible to update only with the giec or we also need to have the chinoopo M9702 in our possession to be able to make the Frankenstein of introduction of the pioneer firmware

I do not quite understand, these are other developers than the firmware from the BRB?

All GIEC 5300 from this deal are already fully TNT activated. They can`t If you update your player with newer TNT firmware the activation still stays on.
Since G5300-Pioneer Firmware does not work on these newer G5300 players, you don`t need to worry for Pioneer activation files.
Because newer G5300 can`t be updated to the Pioneer Firmware, the seller could not sell it to you. Tocinillo did not know that at time, he just asked for "Jailbreak" version and mentioned Pioneer. As TNT is the only currently available jailbreak, the seller thought that's what you want. This updated version of the G5300 just arrived shortly before the group buying happend. So nobody was aware the differences and the consequences at that time.
I was not involved in that order process. But offered support with the Pioneer FW and activation to Tocinillo and paid the postage my self so he can test my Player for his Forum.
I do not quite understand, these are other developers than the firmware from the BRB?
I don`t know for sure. But he has the Pioneer SDK + key, as he can change the firmware and also jailbreaks himself.
Still only TNT firmware will currently work on these newer G5300.

All GIEC 5300 from this deal are already fully TNT activated. They can`t If you update your player with newer TNT firmware the activation still stays on.
Since G5300-Pioneer Firmware does not work on these newer G5300 players, you don`t need to worry for Pioneer activation files.
Because newer G5300 can`t be updated to the Pioneer Firmware, the seller could not sell it to you. Tocinillo did not know that at time, he just asked for "Jailbreak" version and mentioned Pioneer. As TNT is the only currently available jailbreak, the seller thought that's what you want. This updated version of the G5300 just arrived shortly before the group buying happend. So nobody was aware the differences and the consequences at that time.
I was not involved in that order process. But offered support with the Pioneer FW and activation to Tocinillo and paid the postage my self so he can test my Player for his Forum.

I don`t know for sure. But he has the Pioneer SDK + key, as he can change the firmware and also jailbreaks himself.
Still only TNT firmware will currently work on these newer G5300.

You can never be sure that something is impossible, I quote literally your phrases '' Since G5300-Pioneer Firmware does not work on these newer G5300 players '' '' Because newer G5300 can`t be updated to the Pioneer Firmware ''
the manufacturer has been able block the firmware boot so that they would not introduce other non-original or non-TNT firmware,
but that does not mean that it cannot be done, there are other ways to program the emprom from another route through the MTK8581 microprocessor, with the ch340g TTL usb interface ( which if it has the motherboard of the M9702)
I have not been able to do it because before I have to make sure in several aspects, first that the hardware has not been changed in this update of the giec g5300 in a cut of the empron (from 4gb to 2gb as it happens comparing it with the M9702) (and that they have not also changed the ram to less capacity),
second have the pioneer firmware adapted for giec full version (not the demo, which is in this thread) and then the appropriate programs for To this end, previous backup copies of what is currently installed (TNT firmware + jailbreak, to be able to recover in case the pioneer firmware is not stable or does not work) in giec g5300,
as well as I am not the person anymore adequate since I do not have all the necessary knowledge for these purposes, there are people much more prepared than me who will surely know how to solve any problems and surely they can install the pioneer firmware to our giec g5300

The problematic is that the FW was changed. The old FW was "8581_linux_demo_dbg.bin + upg_id_file_8581.bin". The new TNT-Fw is "BDP-G5300S_V02.12_20200917.bin". Only one part. The new PIO + Giec FW also consists of 2 parts "8581_linux_demo_dbg.bin + upg_id_file_8581.bin".

The problem is the boot loader. In the past you started the "computer" and then the player (Oppo/M9702) and you can change the BL. The player cannot be started with the new FW if it is attached to the computer via USB TTL. And if the player doesn't start you can't change the BL. We are currently nailed to the TNT-FW. We can only switch when a solution for the "start problem" has been found.

I think we can always come back to the current state, via TNT FW3.86. I suspect that the change was made there. From 3.90 back to 3.89 is no problem. The problem is getting to the state before. I suspect that a change from Giec-Fw to TNT and back is feasible without any problems because it is always the "same" files.

Última edición:
I ask again the same as before.
- Could someone detail the improvements that the new firmware 3.90 brings?
- If you want to update, how would it be done?
Thank you.

I ask again the same as before.
- Could someone detail the improvements that the new firmware 3.90 brings?
- If you want to update, how would it be done?
Thank you.
update, put the files on a fat32 formated usb stick and stick it in the fron usb of the player and click update via usb in the player setup menu. Its more stable, I know no reason not to do it.

I tryed to flash the bootloader of G5300 with the this tool (Downloadlink):
G5300-recoveryToolsV1.0
The only way I can upload the bootloader was with a M9702 Powerboard + IR Board and the M9702/Oppo remote and TTL-USB Adapter (https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07N2YLH26 and https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B089YTXK8V ). All my TTL-USB adapter worked, also the one build in the M9702.
Otherwise I can`t get any state of connection to the board.
However after successfully upload the boot loader, I could not upload any image UPG files from front USB (there always was a error message : failed image upload). After trying several times, now I can`t get into UPG mode anymore. So be careful. I assume the board is locked at this moment. I do not have hope for Pioneer GUI firmware upload at this moment, after the Player was updated with GIEC TNT 3.86 or newer.
The M9702 has 4GB Memory , the G5300 has 2GB Memory, if you try to flash the M9702/Oppo Bootloader to G5300 you also get an error.
I ask NPoser if you recovered your player again and how you did it and we have not received an answer, then if you have said that you have it again with the Pioneer firmware but you have not said how you solved it, I hope you clarify us more with information by please, we await your answers

Atrás