GIEC G5300 Reproductor: Clon Pioneer LX500 con lector UHD óptico

update, put the files on a fat32 formated usb stick and stick it in the fron usb of the player and click update via usb in the player setup menu. Its more stable, I know no reason not to do it.
Thank you.
Do you know if network playback improves something?
SAMBA already possible?
Thank you

I was asked to unbrick a older G5300 with pioneer fw on it. At one point I also format the player with MTK tool. After that I could upload bootloader and update to Pioneer + CAS firmware, but the format killed the keys needed to play original encrypted BD + SACD discs. ISO playback via HDD or copied BDR discs still works normal. But this won't help you at all, as this won't work on the your G5300. Not to mention the lost keys. From an old player you can extract these keys from a backup file, from a new player you can't extract keys as the backup file is encrypted.

I was asked to unbrick a older G5300 with pioneer fw on it. At one point I also format the player with MTK tool. After that I could upload bootloader and update to Pioneer + CAS firmware, but the format killed the keys needed to play original encrypted BD + SACD discs. ISO playback via HDD or copied BDR discs still works normal. But this won't help you at all, as this won't work on the your G5300. Not to mention the lost keys. From an old player you can extract these keys from a backup file, from a new player you can't extract keys as the backup file is encrypted.
Thank you very much for the information,
any information you have about the giec will help us make decisions to see whether or not we can update it to other firmware,
if you could obtain information on how the work is progressing on the different firmware available for our giec g5300. please keep keeping us posted, thank you

Thank you.
Do you know if network playback improves something?
SAMBA already possible?
Thank you
esto es lo que encontrado que hablan para la configuración del samba, lo malo es que esta en chino mandarín, pero con la ayuda del traductor e ingenio lo mismo te apañas

Ability to flash G5300 via UART (USB-TTL) - Yes.
But this is a high risk, you may lose the ability to fully player working.

Can someone send me a burned BD-R XL (100GB) for testing with Pioneer + CAS firmware, I am willing to pay for the costs.

Can someone send me a burned BD-R XL (100GB) for testing with Pioneer + CAS firmware, I am willing to pay for the costs.
I'm sorry, right now I don't have a single unit in my possession, I got the asus recorder but I lost the order for the virgin discs (a pack of 5, and now I have no choice but to wait or order in another store, but the prices are astronomical) I also want to try the xbdl discs, if I had any I would send it to the address you told me, but what bad luck that I do not have any in my possession right now, especially so that you could try more than one unit and multi-user, recorders, different brands

I'm sorry, right now I don't have a single unit in my possession, I got the asus recorder but I lost the order for the virgin discs (a pack of 5, and now I have no choice but to wait or order in another store, but the prices are astronomical) I also want to try the xbdl discs, if I had any I would send it to the address you told me, but what bad luck that I do not have any in my possession right now, especially so that you could try more than one unit and multi-user, recorders, different brands
I buy BDXL discs in Japan via https://zenmarket.jp/es/
it's cheapest than other places

Thanks for the work. (y)
I'll pay the 34$ on Monday with PP-Friends. Please write to the seller that he should not send the parts until the end of next week. I won't be there for a few days at the end of next week.

Does the seller still need my address or does he still have it.

Atrás