GIEC G5300 Reproductor: Clon Pioneer LX500 con lector UHD óptico

Este cineULTRA V203 es exactamente igual al Venppro V203, ¿es una simple occidentalización del nombre o se comercializa también con esa marca? (aunque veo que el mando está todo en chino, por lo que que sólo sería la marca)
The cineULTRA will be with english remote and manual.

Probably you are correct.
Seems that they´re is only developer (gzhdsir) and the other adapt the layout, remote control,... because the changelog is always the same.
Anyone knows how to download from Baidu ?

Latest GIEC TNT 3.92 firmware here

Changelog:
V03.92
1. Fix the problem that connecting some HDMI devices does not turn on

(V03.91)
1. Solve the problem that some video files can't display subtitles
2. Solve some cases, NFS shared directory display incomplete problem
3. Solve the problem that after the factory function is restored, remote control does not work. If happens to go to home page press 9,5,9,5
4. Add back page background customization function. Home background operation steps:
Open options: Settings - Options - Home Background - Customization
Set up a directory under the USB stick giec_diy (you can copy the sample directory and files in the upgrade package directly).
The name of the picture is strictly named: disc_bg.jpg,video_bg.jpg,audio_bg.jpg,photo_bg.jpg,setup_bg.jpg

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (The sample files in the upgrade package can be replaced directly).
!!!!!! Picture requirements: It is recommended to use the horizontal version 1920 x 1080 size, JPG format, less than 2M !!!!!!
When you plug in the USB stick, and so on to identify the USB stick, you can see the self-righteous background map when you move around the home page.
The home page presses 5, 2, 8, 8 digital keys, saves the custom picture to the machine, unplugs the USB stick, restarts the machine, presses 8, 8, 2, 5 to delete the previously saved custom picture
I tried to update the giec and I can’t. It shows every time that files are missing. Im using the front usb, fat32 format, inside the folder that shows once it is uncompressed.

would you mind to help me go through the process?

I tried to update the giec and I can’t. It shows every time that files are missing. Im using the front usb, fat32 format, inside the folder that shows once it is uncompressed.

would you mind to help me go through the process?
Did you put the files inside de UPG_ALL folder ?

Archivos adjuntos

• 76743441-F52D-4EB6-AC67-17B7EA6CFBEF.jpeg
    76743441-F52D-4EB6-AC67-17B7EA6CFBEF.jpeg
    637.3 KB · Visitas: 76
I tried with 3.90 first, same error.

Archivos adjuntos

• C62C641D-53B3-4350-A5A4-59A724EFECE9.jpeg
    C62C641D-53B3-4350-A5A4-59A724EFECE9.jpeg
    459.5 KB · Visitas: 90
Could somebody with telnet access to this player make a full nand and share ? that would be usefull for the all community :)

Última edición:
Atrás