Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

Español

He estado hablando con el vendedor porque como dije los precios van a subir. De hecho han subido bastante (los oficiales), pero estoy intentando que el M9201 se nos quede al mismo precio (369), que son 100 dólares menos que en si se compra de forma individual.

Luego el M9203 va a subir de precio porque también llevará una fuente de alimentación lineal.

Siendo así, al M9205 no le veo ningún sentido, ya que solo añade un USB más y poco más...

En cuanto sepa precios finales del todo os avisaré. Lo que creo que será:

M9201: 369-389$
M9203: 550$
M9205: 699-725$

NO es oficial, pero los precios andarán por ahí (los oficiales son: 469/599/799).

English

I've been talking to the seller because like I said the prices are going to go up. In fact they have risen a lot (the official ones), but I am trying to keep the M9201 at the same price (369), which is 100 dollars less than if it is purchased individually.

Then the M9203 is going to go up in price because it will also have a linear power supply. That being the case, I don't see any sense to the M9205, since it only adds one more USB and little more...

As soon as I know the final prices, I will let you know. What I think it will be:

M9201: $369-389
M9203: $550
M9205: $699-725

It is NOT official (the official ones are: 469/599/799).
Uouuuu ... is this the surprise that Javier promised me :( I think this Rong is starting to forget himself, especially with the free jailbreak for OPPO already ... he has reached the prices of the original players with optical devices! I really hope so new alternatives with OPPO firmware appear

Español

He estado hablando con el vendedor porque como dije los precios van a subir. De hecho han subido bastante (los oficiales), pero estoy intentando que el M9201 se nos quede al mismo precio (369), que son 100 dólares menos que en si se compra de forma individual.

Luego el M9203 va a subir de precio porque también llevará una fuente de alimentación lineal.

Siendo así, al M9205 no le veo ningún sentido, ya que solo añade un USB más y poco más...

En cuanto sepa precios finales del todo os avisaré. Lo que creo que será:

M9201: 369-389$
M9203: 550$
M9205: 699-725$

NO es oficial, pero los precios andarán por ahí (los oficiales son: 469/599/799).

English

I've been talking to the seller because like I said the prices are going to go up. In fact they have risen a lot (the official ones), but I am trying to keep the M9201 at the same price (369), which is 100 dollars less than if it is purchased individually.

Then the M9203 is going to go up in price because it will also have a linear power supply. That being the case, I don't see any sense to the M9205, since it only adds one more USB and little more...

As soon as I know the final prices, I will let you know. What I think it will be:

M9201: $369-389
M9203: $550
M9205: $699-725

It is NOT official (the official ones are: 469/599/799).

it's very disappointing, these prices are not reasonable, I hope To try with Rong to reduce prices.

Última edición:
M9201 I think will be the same (369). Other models are more expensive, but always be. It's better idea buy the M9201 (or older 9702) and an external lineal power supply :)

it is really disappointing, so, i think the M9201 is better option then M9205. when is the deadline to decide?

it is really disappointing, so, i think the M9201 is better option then M9205. when is the deadline to decide?

15 of november.

I asked at least 10 times for a review unit and only get a "wait" reply from the seller :(

In my opinion It's better combination the M9201 and external talema linear power supply (50/60 USD in aliexpress) and cheaper than M9205.

He estado hablando con el vendedor porque como dije los precios van a subir.
Creo que si sube los precios, va a perder muchísimos clientes... no sólo aquí, también en el resto del mundo. Por el precio que está pensando poner, existen reproductores de Blu-Ray 4K con lector físico y de marcas muy prestigiosas que lo leen casi todo. Pienso que se ha equivocado totalmente y que pagará cara (en concepto de ventas) esa equivocación.
Considero que esos precios ni son coherentes ni son atractivos.
En fin, el tiempo dirá.

Creo que si sube los precios, va a perder muchísimos clientes... no sólo aquí, también en el resto del mundo. Por el precio que está pensando poner, existen reproductores de Blu-Ray 4K con lector físico y de marcas muy prestigiosas que lo leen casi todo. Pienso que se ha equivocado totalmente y que pagará cara (en concepto de ventas) esa equivocación.
En fin, el tiempo dirá.
I think that only projects like Zidoo that work hard and have promised to include a few more profiles by the end of the year when playing DV / makeMKV work on mkv single-layer DV profile / will be able to bring Rong to the ground .... as I read all Chinese are passed en masse on their Android boxes because they, unlike us, do not have access to Sony and Panasonic models like us in Europe, that's why Rong is so anointed for them .... I personally had shared with 10 people for 9201, they hesitated because of the jump from $ 300 to $ 369 / they were waiting for a video from Javier /, and when I tell them that they will have to give another $ 20 they will give up the idea of buying 9201 ... I hope Javier will put some brains in Rong's head and to make him look real in the market. there are at least 3 more manufacturers with whom you can talk about group purchases like Ipuk who have a device with pure Oppo firmware!

15 of november.

I asked at least 10 times for a review unit and only get a "wait" reply from the seller :(

In my opinion It's better combination the M9201 and external talema linear power supply (50/60 USD in aliexpress) and cheaper than M9205.

Tocinillo could you please explain to me what's useful for talema linear power in chinoppo player? and would you please put the link from aliexpress?

[QUOTE = "APOLONBG, post: 60560, member: 5429"]
I wrote to you in a personal message because Javier is angry with me when I post such posts
[/ QUOTE]

I too am interested in seeing this ipuk device!

En fin, el tiempo dirá.

Opino exactamente igual, así se lo he hecho saber y casi que le ha dado igual.

He intentado conservar por encima de todo el procio de 369 por el M9201 que considero que está bien. Como suba por encima de los 380 creo que se va la va a pegar...en fin, él verá.

Y más con las PS5 y Xbox leyendo ya UHD físicos y el soporte MKV doble capa de Dolby Vision cada vez más maduro.

@APOLONBG you can share here without problems and if it's popular maybe I can organize a group purchase.

Última edición:
Español

Me comentó el vendedor que los precios pueden variar ligeramente (ligeramente, ojo, no habrá cambios drásticos) por la divisa. Pero aún así con nosotros os saldrá mucho mejor de precio:

El M9205 lo tiene en la web a 799$, mientras que con nosotros y compra conjunta se quedará en 630...

Y cuando veais lo que hemos conseguido con Emby y Oppo (203, 205 y clones) os va a encantar. Estad atentos este fin de semana ;)

//

English

The seller told me that prices may vary slightly (slightly, there will be no drastic changes) due to the currency. But still with us it will be much better in price:

The M9205 has it on the website at $ 799, while with us and joint group it will cost 630$.

And when you see what we have achieved with Emby and Oppo (203, 205 and clones) you are going to love it. Stay tuned this weekend;)

Ya nos vas diciendo en qué queda todo al final...

Maybe I can try to get one.

The problem with this players is that it's the same than M9702 with línear Power supply (350$) so...

I think is most interesting the new motherboard of the M9201 with HDMI IN, CEC...

Ya nos vas diciendo en qué queda todo al final...

Yo creo que acabará entrando en razón y mantendrá los 369 del M9201.

Para mí, el resto de modelos no tienen mucho sentido. Ni de él ni de otros fabricantes, nos metemos ya en unos precios que...

El éxito tan grande del M9702 ha sido su precio bajo (300$, unos 270 euros). A medida que están saliendo clones están subiendo precios y creo que se están equivocando todos...de hecho yo no hubiera descontinuado el M9702.

Maybe I can try to get one.

The problem with this players is that it's the same than M9702 with línear Power supply (350$) so...

I think is most interesting the new motherboard of the M9201 with HDMI IN, CEC...

YES please if you could try with this seller, and if you could organize for our group I think you may get reasonable prices.;)

I think he will come to his senses and keep the 369 of the M9201.

For me, the rest of the models don't make much sense. Neither from him nor from other manufacturers, we already get into prices that ...

The great success of the M9702 has been its low price ($ 300, about 270 euros). As clones are coming out they are raising prices and I think they are all getting it wrong ... in fact I would not have discontinued the M9702.

Totally agree with you about discontinued the m9702 really I loved only if it has HDMI IN will be much better.

Atrás