Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

i want to connect the HDMI IN port directly to my LG C9. is this oke? or is it only for external device?

Ok payed my 19.5 I'm in pmed you details !!!

Última edición por un moderador:
Es una pena no tener aún una review, y además entiendo que si no te ha llegado una unidad, aun no se ha comenzado a distribuir ...
Estoy interesado, pero supongo que como muchos, esperando ...

Si, a estas alturas lo normal era tener ya 60-70 unidades. Pero entiendo que la gente no se fíe de los chinos mucho y prefieran esperar a verlo en review.

[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 59252, member: 2"]
Yes, at this point it was normal to have 60-70 units. But I understand that people do not trust the Chinese a lot and prefer to wait to see it in review.
[/ QUOTE]

Do you have update regarding gotten the review unit?

Hi Tocinillo,
Sorry for disturbing, but I have seen that you have not yet added me to the GRUPO 1 of the purchasers list.
Any issue?

Quick question, let's say I have my nvidia shield connected to my wifi, then I connect M9201 with the shield via hdmi, do I still need to connect it (M9201) to internet/intranet via Ethernet port?
Or in this scenario, it is not needed to have an internet connection cause the shield will pass to it the image?
And the setup for image will be Shield>M9201>OLED, right?

Quick question, let's say I have my nvidia shield connected to my wifi, then I connect M9201 with the shield via hdmi, do I still need to connect it (M9201) to internet/intranet via Ethernet port?
Or in this scenario, it is not needed to have an internet connection cause the shield will pass to it the image?
And the setup for image will be Shield>M9201>OLED, right?

M9201 have wifi

From the description, I understand only m9205 has wifi. ?

Between the three models, the differences are: M9201 -> Oppo 203 clone with new motherboard, HDMI IN, CEC and coaxial. M9203 -> Oppo 203 clone with new motherboard, HDMI IN, CEC, coaxial and VFD screen. M9205 -> Oppo 205 clone, new motherboard, HDMI IN, CEC, coaxial, VFD screen, another USB 3.0, toroidal power supply, Wifi and RS232-C.

Atrás