Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

Ah I don't know, I think is the same. Maybe a bigfer heatsink.

Hi Toci, I asked Rong about PQ for the new models he said will be the same m9702 no difference, :cautious: the only differences will be options. also, I asked him about the optical drive he said no planning at this time because of issues with SDK and issues with oppo FW the optical will not be stable.

Hi Toci, I asked Rong about PQ for the new models he said will be the same m9702 no difference, :cautious: the only differences will be options. also, I asked him about the optical drive he said no planning at this time because of issues with SDK and issues with oppo FW the optical will not be stable.

no suprise about the PQ. but i'm interested in the options. we shall see.

if so as you say it I see less and less sense to buy something different from M9201 .... the quality of the new M9205 are irrelevant as long as they do not support optical device and does not improve the picture and sound quality with the silicone image chip that I see that has set for hdmi, but let's still wait for Javier to get one of the models but certainly if there is no change for me are meaningless models 9203 and 9205! one screen for $ 200 ... no thanks. at some point if they improve the quality of the FV Pioneer JB, Giek will prove to be a golden opportunity, no matter how much I like the Oppo JB

Yes, I agree. The most interesting device is the M9201 (old M9702), the other models I don't know why are so expensive...

GIEC and other clones, in my opinion, are not interesting. All of them have the same problem: Pioneer firmware.

Yes, I agree. The most interesting device is the M9201 (old M9702), the other models I don't know why are so expensive...

GIEC and other clones, in my opinion, are not interesting. All of them have the same problem: Pioneer firmware.
I agree with you Javier but in recent days everyone praises the firmware of mr.HD, I have not used it but it is written that it now plays DV even from mkv and ts and some other improvements. maybe we should reorient ourselves to it?

Yes but have the same problems than original one: random problems with smb/nfs access, clipping some detail in DV files (this is a way of work the PQ in the original Pio also), problem with DV monolayer files, problem with DLNA acess, problem with some UHD disks..

All bugs are also in the GIEC and commented in my video-review.

So I think is a better idea buy m9201 and another player only for discs (Panasonic, PS5/XBX...)

Yes but have the same problems than original one: random problems with smb/nfs access, clipping some detail in DV files (this is a way of work the PQ in the original Pio also), problem with DV monolayer files, problem with DLNA acess, problem with some UHD disks..

All bugs are also in the GIEC and commented in my video-review.

So I think is a better idea buy m9201 and another player only for discs (Panasonic, PS5/XBX...)
I can't be objective but still your video was shot long before the last update came out two days ago! have you tried it, it is written that most of the crashes have been fixed, including the incorrect colors for DV on oled lg tv

Maybe, but just how Pioneer firmware play DV files...it's inferior to Oppo. V. Teoh dixit.

But it's ok if the pio firmware it's improving...maybe the GIEC version also. I will try it again next month :p

Hola familia, pensando en un 9201 para meterle por el hdmi un uhd player, se sabe cómo funciona esta opción??aparece en el menu una opción de hdmi in
a la que entras para visionar el uhd player? Se controlara el uhd player con el mando del Chinopo? Saludos

Maybe, but just how Pioneer firmware play DV files...it's inferior to Oppo. V. Teoh dixit.

But it's ok if the pio firmware it's improving...maybe the GIEC version also. I will try it again next month :p
translated from Chinese for the version of mr.HD ;P
-------------------------- v2.19- ---------- -------------------------------------
1. Solution The storage device is connected to the USB3.0 port on the back and the hard disk drive cannot be recognized when it is turned on again or cannot be turned off.
2. Add the "Forced Exit" option to DOBLY VISION: Settings -> Display -> Dolby Vision. When "Forced output" is selected, REMUX files such as MP4 and TS can display Dolby Vision
signals normal and some HDR will convert to DOBLY VISION output.
3. Solve some other known minor compatibility issues

-------------------------- v2.18 ---------- ----------- ---------------------------
1. Solve the damage of REMUX files such as MKV, MP4, TS, etc. Perform a DOBLY VISION Dolby Vision problem
2. Add a new feature, if the TV supports DOBLY VISION Dolby video, it will automatically switch to DOBLY VISION Dolby Vision output when playing certain HDR,
3. Solve the problem of not being able to access some hard drives. Fake freeze problem
4. Solve the fake freeze problem after playing the music file, and then play the original disc
5. Solve some other known minor compatibility issues

the most importent thing for me is a decent ''shut off'' of the system. this is a horror with the M9702.

Hola Toci, una pregunta, en el primer post dice que el grupo esta abierto hasta el 30/10, pero el pago dice hasta el 5/10. Hasta cuando hay tiempo de entrar? Gracias y saludos!

You buy a new device for 300 USD and you sell a used one for 400€?

yeah, people don't want to wait + dont't want the risk for customs costs. so it's a good deal. i think you can push this device for €450+ for people like this. but €400 is fair enough for me. people are holding back to do bussiness with chinese for this kind of big amounts.

i take all the risk, so why dont's sell with profit? they come to my door and test the thing extensive in my house so they can use that thing same day at their home. they have a big benefit, so in that way €400 is not expensive.

Última edición:
Atrás