Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

The next purchase group of the M9201 / M9203 / 9205 and the GIEC G5300 we are going to change the method of making them. We will do smaller groups and they will open and close in 5-6 days, as a result, people will sign up and make the payment the same day. That way in 5-6 days you will receive your player at home. It will be much faster for everyone, easier to organize, and easier for sellers to handle.

It will be almost like buying it in a store directly :)

///

Las próximas conjuntas del M9201/M9203/9205 y del GIEC G5300 vamos a cambiar el método de hacerlas. Haremos grupos más pequeños y se abrirán y cerrarán en 5-6 días, es decir la gente de apuntará y hará el pago el mismo día. De esa forma en 5-6 días recibirá su reproductor en casa. Será mucho más rápido para todos, más fácil de organizar y más fácil de manejar por parte de los vendedores.

Vamos, será casi como comprarlo en una tienda de forma directa :)

Good decision to make smaller/faster groups! The price will be 369USD or 340USD for the M9201?

369 ATM, but if we are a lot (100) the price down to 339.

ATM we're only 5...
when are you expected to receive 9201 or 9203 and shoot a video for them so we know what we are ordering? Somehow I want to know what I'm buying and whether it meets my criteria plus whether the potential problems of the 9702 with the new motherboards have been eliminated?

Yes, I know it. I asked almost 6 o 7 times to the seller buy I only receive the reply: "wait, next week" :(

Yes, I know it. I asked almost 6 o 7 times to the seller buy I only receive the reply: "wait, next week" :(
that's why there are so few people who are registered to buy so far. I know it's not your fault, but let's hope that soon there will be a working non-test model for shooting;) the idea of quick orders is great, but from another point of view it would prevent reaching 100 orders together. from another point of view, I am also curious about the new proposal for Giec! I expect to see what price you will charge for a clean device plus a functioning firmware and an original remote!

wenn es
that's why there are so few people who are registered to buy so far. I know it's not your fault, but let's hope that soon there will be a working non-test model for shooting;) the idea of quick orders is great, but from another point of view it would prevent reaching 100 orders together. from another point of view, I am also curious about the new proposal for Giec! I expect to see what price you will charge for a clean device plus a functioning firmware and an original remote!
true

Giec has the Pioneer firmware? From what i read Oppo FW is better, right? Have you guys had problems in playing something on the M9702? Do we have the option to start a BDMV movie without entering the movie's menu? Can the player play Dolby Vision remuxes in MP4 or we need the BDMV/ISO of the Blu Ray disc? I know there is no losseles sound within an MP4 container but im curious how and what the Oppo clones are capable of. I bought a B9 OLED TV at a good sale price and i will need a a good media player too!

Giec has the Pioneer firmware? From what i read Oppo FW is better, right? Have you guys had problems in playing something on the M9702? Do we have the option to start a BDMV movie without entering the movie's menu? Can the player play Dolby Vision remuxes in MP4 or we need the BDMV/ISO of the Blu Ray disc? I know there is no losseles sound within an MP4 container but im curious how and what the Oppo clones are capable of. I bought a B9 OLED TV at a good sale price and i will need a a good media player too!

Yes, a lot better than TNT/MrHD/Pio firmware.

Yes, I think the M9702 can play MP4 DV remux.

Atrás