Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

la principal baza del chinoppo es que lee el dolby vision de doble capa de los fullbluyray 4K HDR
si esto no te resulta imprescindible y quieres la garantía de una tienda fisica yo me iria a por el dune o similares
Una pregunta más...como un forero me habló del Zidoo he buscado en su página oficial y he visto el Zidoo Z1000 Pro.
Indica en sus especificaciones lo siguiente:

*Advanced Dolby Vision technology, support high-quality Dolby Vision low latency(LLDV)output, the most suitable brightness could be output for images and scenes of each frame. Highlights are brighter while shadows are darker, displaying the best visual effect.

Significa que tampoco leerá los fullbluyray 4K HDR?

Gracias de nuevo

[QUOTE = "caromobe, post: 59535, member: 5991"]
Thank you very much for your answer. I will look at other options that give me greater certainty ... (no double PayPal payments, justifications that the Chinese does not respond, devices that arrive in poor condition, lack of technical characteristics, etc.).
I've looked at the Dune HD 4K Pro II and it looks good too. There is a physical store, no joint Comoros, etc ...
Is there so much difference between the Dune and Chinopo that you have to put up with so much trouble?
Sorry if it makes you uncomfortable.

P.S. Tocinillo is certainly all well detailed in the first post. My fault. But you don't have to be so inconsiderate. I was looking at it, I wanted my cell phone and I didn't realize it. The only thing I wanted is that someone will tell me where to consult it, but with good manners.
[/ QUOTE]

The Dune HD 4K Pro II doesn't support DV, also take my advice don't buy it if you insist buy tv box android system then look at zidoo's new models 2020 which built in a new Prosser that support LLDV and HDR10 +.

Bt believe me you will not get best PQ and sound oppo FW system.

Cheers.
if I may ask, why do you think Zidoo is better than Dune? have you ever used both devices at the same time? I, as the owner of Dune, had the opportunity to try them together! believe me Zidoo's DV is unrealistic with a distorted color gamut, there are constantly bugs in the reproduction of all types of files and a bunch of more problems .... do not fool people, Dune / Zappiti / remains the king of the box market with Linux and for people who not interested in DV are perfect!

Hola a todos.
Estuve mirando por ahí bastantes comentarios...y me inquieta la posible asistencia del Chinoppo frente a fallos. He leído problemas con la placa y que el suministrador no responde del fallo. Tiempos de espera elevados e inciertos, y demás. El Dolby Vision doble capa no me era imprescindible, así que me he decantado por el Dune HD PRO 4K II que tiene una asistencia como Dios manda y demás...Las referencias son muy buenas (gracias APOLONBG entre otros) y he visto el emulador HDR --> SDR muy razonable.

Muchas gracias a todos, y cuando lo tenga en mis manos (el jueves - viernes próximo) os diré mis experiencias.
Si hace falta escribiré en el Foro adecuado.

Besos y abrazos

pero el chinoppo es un producto ad hoc , artesanal,, que un tipo hace en un taller en china , no va a tener asistencia tecnica como una marca , ha de saberse que se compra y aceptar el riesgo .
no se puede tener todo en esta vida

Además no entiendo lo de que no responde a fallos, si está cambiando todos los dispositivos que fallan por otros.

Y, salvo en un par de conjuntas de 17, en unos 10 días los está mandando y llegando a casa por norma general.

Un saludo.

Efectivamente Dune/Zappiti son de los mejores reproductores standalone y perfectamente válidos para la mayor parte de necesidades de reproducción., cuando no se quiere o no se sabe cacharrear con htpc/madvr. También se habla de la Shield, pero no tengo experiencia en ella.

Pero hay algunos detalles/fallos/carencias a los que no llegan y que sí llegan los Oppo 203/205. Como desafortunadamente ya no se suministran, por eso resulta tan interesante poder acceder a un precio razonable a los M9702 y futuros modelos.

Obviamente con los riesgos que conlleva por el tipo (clon no oficial) de aparato y al tipo de vendedor que estamos comprando.

Aún así, y con la gran ayuda de intermediación de @Tocinillo, en general las compras, devoluciones y reemplazos han estado funcionando casi con normalidad y "bastante bien" para ser lo que es.

Cada uno debe decidir.

@Tocinillo:

got some questions regarding the group buy for the M9201:

(1) what exactly is the target (number of people) to get the cheaper price ? you wrote "50/60"...

and we currently have 16, is that correct ?

(2) will the seller only send out the units once we have reached 50-60 buyers or is he already sending out units ?

(3) If we gotta wait until target, then how long does it usually take to reach the target ? If we join right now it could be weeks/months, right ? (just trying to get an understanding of the timeline, with Xmas coming up etc)

(4) can you confirm that the M9201 plays dual layer UHD disc folders from an external USB HDD in Dolby Vision ?

(5) is Cinnavia removed in this player ?

Thanks !
Pete

@Tocinillo:

got some questions regarding the group buy for the M9201:

(1) what exactly is the target (number of people) to get the cheaper price ? you wrote "50/60"...

and we currently have 16, is that correct ?

(2) will the seller only send out the units once we have reached 50-60 buyers or is he already sending out units ?

(3) If we gotta wait until target, then how long does it usually take to reach the target ? If we join right now it could be weeks/months, right ? (just trying to get an understanding of the timeline, with Xmas coming up etc)

(4) can you confirm that the M9201 plays dual layer UHD disc folders from an external USB HDD in Dolby Vision ?

(5) is Cinnavia removed in this player ?

Thanks !
Pete

Hi!

1. No matter, 5 of 80.

2. Only when we close this group, then the seller will send all players.

3. You've this info in the main post. Usually 5-7 days.

4. Yes. You can see it in my video review or i our write review.

5. Yes.

Javier, please clarify some things related to the purchase for the first group. in all other forums / Russian, Chinese / it is said that Rong has no ready-made models available at this stage and there will be none until the end of November this year, except for "maybe" M9205 a few pieces! so I don't understand why we gather a group at such an early stage? Are you sure at the end of October that there will be produced M9201 for delivery? please research in detail to gather at least 60 people to reduce the price!

Atrás