Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

121815205_3402341526522966_5333770969471914616_o.jpg

So the 201 is still for sale ??
And will know price tommorow ??
Extended till 15th ??
Can I pay the remaining amount this week for budgeting reasons once price is confirmed ?

Hola, quiero pillarme uno, pero soy nuevo y no se si mandando los datos básicos basta para apuntarme o hay que hacer lo del primer punto del pago por paypal y poner datos para entrar, gracias

Dune wont read Dolby Vision BDMV or BD ISO and i think people mainly buy this players for dual layer Dolby Vision with lossless audio playback so for me Dune is kinda useless!
Dune or Zidoo will read obviously ISO next to folders for DVD, SACD, BD, 3D-BD and UHD but won't do DV on UHD. That is unique for OPPO.
Also unique is doing SACD native DSD Audio via HDMI including MCH DSD. Also DVD Audio support is unique from ISO or Folders.
Lossless Audio in all formats for Videos or Music is supported very well by Dune and Zidoo too.

Presentation and Features like Movie Wall is a lot nicer using Dune or Zidoo. I miss dearly external subtitle features on OPPO players.
Own a M9702v3 so I know what I am talking about. I am considering a M9203 or M9205 upgrade (depending on the final price) replacing that one.
The display and the much better build/housing are the potential reasons.

I am using a linear PSU with my M9702v3 already and frankly it is difficult to tell the difference. It would be very different using Analog outputs with the original AKM DAC included. My AMP uses a good AKM4458 DAC so no real advantages there either.

Última edición:
I am using an linear PSU with my M9702v3 already. and frankly it is difficult to tell the difference.

Can you explain ?

It is difficult to tell the difference to a real Oppo 203/205 (using the linear power supply) or it is difficult telling the difference between M9702v3 with or without linear power supply ?

in other words: was the linear power worth the investment in terms of image quality improvement ?

This might help put the debate to rest:

Indeed that is the point DubbyMcDubs

A linear PSU above all helps stabilizing clocking for DAC's which is extremely critical. It also stabilizes the AMP's for analog output. As these clones don't have a DAC included the linear PSU only helps digital Video/Audio circuitry against variations and spikes. It for sure does not harm but to say that it makes a world of difference NO.

Última edición:
Any modern DAC worth buying these days has internal noise filtering and anti-jitter features, so even if the PSU is noisy you wont hear a difference. You only need to see the test results for cheap Topping DAC's to highlight that. We are so lucky to live in this golden era of audio.

Instead of buying PSU's, I would suggest spending the money on other upgrades, like a HDFury Vertex2 and take advantage of the LLDV hack, especially for you projector owners.

Hola, quiero pillarme uno, pero soy nuevo y no se si mandando los datos básicos basta para apuntarme o hay que hacer lo del primer punto del pago por paypal y poner datos para entrar, gracias

Tienes que hacer el primer pago de los 19.5$, de hecho sale en el post principal explicado...

Dune or Zidoo will read obviously ISO next to folders for DVD, SACD, BD, 3D-BD and UHD but won't do DV on UHD. That is unique for OPPO.
Also unique is doing SACD native DSD Audio via HDMI including MCH DSD. Also DVD Audio support is unique from ISO or Folders.
Lossless Audio in all formats for Videos or Music is supported very well by Dune and Zidoo too.

Presentation and Features like Movie Wall is a lot nicer using Dune or Zidoo. I miss dearly external subtitle features on OPPO players.
Own a M9702v3 so I know what I am talking about. I am considering a M9203 or M9205 upgrade (depending on the final price) replacing that one.
The display and the much better build/housing are the potential reasons.

I am using a linear PSU with my M9702v3 already and frankly it is difficult to tell the difference. It would be very different using Analog outputs with the original AKM DAC included. My AMP uses a good AKM4458 DAC so no real advantages there either.

You didnt get my short ideea that people buy the Chinoppos mainly for BDMV or BD ISO playback with Dolby Vision and lossless audio! Internal media player of LG OLED TVs can read remuxed movies in Dolby Vision but there is no losseles sound into an mp4 container which can support dual layer DV so i need a Chinoppo to play movies in Dolby Vision and with TrueHD Atmos or DTS-X that goes into my receiver!
If you dont need Dolby Vision with lossless sound ok, go for the Dune and or Zidoo that costs almost the price of a Chinoppo!
I know those players can passthrough lossless sound but we need Dolby Vision too with that sound!
Personally i hate movie walls, it's a mess, you can't even find easily what you want to watch, directories in alphabetical order are much better for finding fast what you need!
What are you saying about the external subtitles with the M9702? You can even have a usb stick with an external subtitle for playing with a BDMV or i misunderstood or missing something? Also i think the image and sound of the Chinoppos are better than of Dune's or such players!

Última edición:
Atrás