Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

@Tuco
II don't think you ever tried/saw the current Zidoo Movie Wall in practice? It will sort as you like and you can get an alphabetical bar jumping to any letter directly too next to an advanced search option. You can always also use the file browser like on the OPPO to find your file to play which I frankly often do as I then have a full set of file handling commands (add, delete, rename, copy etc).

Subtitles should be downloadable on request for the languages I choose as presets and time shifting subtitles should be possible with a singel press of a configurable remote control key to deal with header differences up to 5 minutes. Yes I miss advanced subtitle support dearly. I also like the choice for BD with or without Menu's on the Zidoo player as I always try to watch the real thing being the original 1:1 copy in ISO or folder format. Mostly I select playback without menu's (=skip the crap mode).

Interesting is sound coming out better being RAW fed to the amplifier in passthrough mode. I don't hear any difference for sure and the video image is debatable and subjective but definitely good on both players. Z9X is somewhat better than previous generations by the way for HDR and a lot better for HDR => SDR. A Z9X will cost you around € 200 which I am comparing with here and has better connectivity e.g. including SATA and WiFi.

I use my M9702 mainly for Music as it has unique features there above all for MCH Music on SACD and DVD-Audio. I know most want it for choosing DV on UHD HDR movies with both HDR10(+) and DV on them which is a second very valid reason to get one. But don't underestimate the value add of a true media player instead of a of mere disc player (patched to read ISO's and folders). I am very happy deploying both.

Última edición:
Modelo 9201.
Pago realzado y datos enviados.
Entiendo que lo siguiente es esperar al día 15 de noviembre para que nos facilites las instrucciones para realizar el segundo pago.

Muchas gracias Tocinillo.

@Wild Flower i see, anyone with his own! If Zidoo or Dune fits your needs then thats the way to go! No i never tried or seen the movie wall on Zidoo media players but for me just titles of directories i like em better for sure, i dont like Kodi or Plex's movie wall or how to call it.
I seen mentioned that the new media players will have something related to Emby so maybe a movie wall will be possible!

Español:

Buenas a todos,

MUY MUY BUENAS NOTICIAS!

Finalmente el vendedor acepta rebajar algo más el M9201, no solo no lo sube de precio si no que lo baja más. Además, el modelo M9702 sigue estando disponible. Así que al final los precios son:

M9702 --> 315$ (precio normal: 399). Descuento para grupos de AVP: 85$
M9201 --> 350$ (precio normal: 469). Descuento para grupos de AVP: 130$
M9203 --> 520$ (precio normal: 599). Descuento para grupos de AVP: 80$
M9205 --> 820$ (precio normal: 999). Descuento para grupos de AVP: 150$

La opción más interesante bajo mi punto de vista es el M9201 con las nuevas funcionalidades como CEC, HDMI IN, etc. El M9702 yo creo que serán restos de stock que le queden o unidades reparadas...pero si alguien quiere una la podemos pedir.

El M9203 y el M9205 añaden una fuente lineal de calidad dentro del chasis y pantalla VFD.

English:

Hi all,

VERY VERY GOOD NEWS!

Finally the seller accept a more discount for the most popular player: M9201! And also the M9702 will be avaliable. So the final prices are:

M9702 --> 315$ (usual price: 399). Discount for AVP Groups: 85$
M9201 --> 350$ (usual price: 469). Discount for AVP Groups: 130$
M9203 --> 520$ (usual price: 599). Discount for AVP Groups: 80$
M9205 --> 820$ (usual proce: 999). Discount for AVP Groups: 150$

I think the most intelligent option is the new M9201with the new features: HDMI IN, CEC...the M9702 I think it's a refurbished units or repaired units. But if anyone wants a unit, we can order it.

M9203 and M9205 adds a Linear Power Supply built inside and VFD.

Now i'm curious about the comparisation about m9702 vs m9201. I suppose you have the review unit this week?

I hope there is a decent shut off function on the m9201. Please let this know in your review tocinillo.

Grandes noticias.
Pero como soy poco iniciado siempre espero tus review para decidir.
Espero que en ellas expliques la diferencia entre modelos.

muchísimas gracias por tu impagable trabajo. Soy nuevo en avp pero te llevo leyendo hace tiempo en forodvd y vine por lo de la compra conjunta.

Manel.

Creo que no habrá unidad de review, al menos no anticipada. Asi que si alguno de la lista quiere, cuando le llegue, enviármelo (envío de ida y vuelta pagado por mi) yo encantado de hacerla jeje.

Español:

Buenas a todos,

MUY MUY BUENAS NOTICIAS!

Finalmente el vendedor acepta rebajar algo más el M9201, no solo no lo sube de precio si no que lo baja más. Además, el modelo M9702 sigue estando disponible. Así que al final los precios son:

M9702 --> 315$ (precio normal: 399). Descuento para grupos de AVP: 85$
M9201 --> 350$ (precio normal: 469). Descuento para grupos de AVP: 130$
M9203 --> 520$ (precio normal: 599). Descuento para grupos de AVP: 80$
M9205 --> 820$ (precio normal: 999). Descuento para grupos de AVP: 150$

La opción más interesante bajo mi punto de vista es el M9201 con las nuevas funcionalidades como CEC, HDMI IN, etc. El M9702 yo creo que serán restos de stock que le queden o unidades reparadas...pero si alguien quiere una la podemos pedir.

The M9203 and M9205 add a quality linear source inside the chassis and VFD display.

English:

Hi all,

VERY VERY GOOD NEWS!

Finally the seller accept a more discount for the most popular player: M9201! And also the M9702 will be avaliable. So the final prices are:

M9702 --> 315$ (usual price: 399). Discount for AVP Groups: 85$
M9201 --> 350$ (usual price: 469). Discount for AVP Groups: 130$
M9203 --> 520$ (usual price: 599). Discount for AVP Groups: 80$
M9205 --> 820$ (usual proce: 999). Discount for AVP Groups: 150$

I think the most intelligent option is the new M9201with the new features: HDMI IN, CEC...the M9702 I think it's a refurbished units or repaired units. But if anyone wants a unit, we can order it.

M9203 and M9205 adds a Linear Power Supply built inside and VFD.

Toci, I think there was a mistake, on his website the original price is $799, and before you said it's $630...!!! so could you please check it because I'm interested in this model?

Is it ok to pay the remaining amount in next day or so I did budget for end of Oct 31

@Tocinillo as we discussed before can you organize with anther seller, rather than Rong, for eg. this seller maybe you can get a better price for AVP's members ;)

Edit: Of course but this is the purchase thread of another models. PM me.

Última edición por un moderador:
@Tocinillo as we discussed before can you organize with anther seller, rather than Rong, for eg. this seller maybe you can get a better price for AVP's members ;)
You won't like the Pioneer FW coming with those. I do have a Pioneer BDP-LX55 with very similar FW.
Haha buying a used Oppo 203/205 you must be joking. They ask more than new prices for those.

Última edición:
You may put me on the list for a M9203 which is still a kind of reasonable priced. Send you a PM but no idea how to make attachments?
Having a display is almost essential when using it for playing music with the TV kept off.

Última edición:
Atrás