Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 60372, lid: 2"]
Nieuw antwoord van de verkoper. De spelers zijn vanaf 5 november beschikbaar (de drie modellen).
[/ CITAAT]

5 november ready for sending? or only available?

New reply from the seller. The players will be avaliable 5th of november (the three models).
I think it would be wise to extend the deadline for the first group until November 15 to gather more people and the price to fall! and especially in the period to have a video at least with M9201 to find out the quality of the new board and how it combines with the firmware which obviously will not be improved according to most forums

I think it would be wise to extend the deadline for the first group until November 15 to gather more people and the price to fall! and especially in the period to have a video at least with M9201 to find out the quality of the new board and how it combines with the firmware which obviously will not be improved according to most forums

Yes, of course.

Also we have a surprise...?

Español

Me comentó el vendedor que los precios pueden variar ligeramente (ligeramente, ojo, no habrá cambios drásticos) por la divisa. Pero aún así con nosotros os saldrá mucho mejor de precio:

El M9205 lo tiene en la web a 799$, mientras que con nosotros y compra conjunta se quedará en 630...

Y cuando veais lo que hemos conseguido con Emby y Oppo (203, 205 y clones) os va a encantar. Estad atentos este fin de semana ;)

//

English

The seller told me that prices may vary slightly (slightly, there will be no drastic changes) due to the currency. But still with us it will be much better in price:

The M9205 has it on the website at $ 799, while with us and joint group it will cost 630$.

And when you see what we have achieved with Emby and Oppo (203, 205 and clones) you are going to love it. Stay tuned this weekend;)

Hi, is this group buy offer open to those outside of Europe?

Can't wait to see this achievement with Emby and the Oppo. My hope is that it allows an in built media player!

It's like a build media player, it's awesome and...it's 100% free ;)

Yes, the seller sell worldwide with us ;)

So are you saying that Emby will be able to be installed on the Oppo / Clone?

Great, I am in Australia. So the pricing is $630 USD + shipping? What are the shipping costs to Aus?

Cool! I will wait to see your announcement over the weekend and place a pre order Call me what I think it is.

Thanks!

Español

He estado hablando con el vendedor porque como dije los precios van a subir. De hecho han subido bastante (los oficiales), pero estoy intentando que el M9201 se nos quede al mismo precio (369), que son 100 dólares menos que en si se compra de forma individual.

Luego el M9203 va a subir de precio porque también llevará una fuente de alimentación lineal.

Siendo así, al M9205 no le veo ningún sentido, ya que solo añade un USB más y poco más...

En cuanto sepa precios finales del todo os avisaré. Lo que creo que será:

M9201: 369-389$
M9203: 550$
M9205: 699-725$

NO es oficial, pero los precios andarán por ahí (los oficiales son: 469/599/799).

English

I've been talking to the seller because like I said the prices are going to go up. In fact they have risen a lot (the official ones), but I am trying to keep the M9201 at the same price (369), which is 100 dollars less than if it is purchased individually.

Then the M9203 is going to go up in price because it will also have a linear power supply. That being the case, I don't see any sense to the M9205, since it only adds one more USB and little more...

As soon as I know the final prices, I will let you know. What I think it will be:

M9201: $369-389
M9203: $550
M9205: $699-725

It is NOT official (the official ones are: 469/599/799).

Atrás