Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

Today i received my Oppo Player. Thanks goes to Tocinillo for the great organisation. I must pay 76 Euros for customs in Germany. But it was my own risk and now iam happy to get the Player.

Many Thanks and Happy Easter. :)

Así está, lo configuré con los mismos videos del canal.
Me autocito para decir que se arregló el problema que tenía con el audio, después de hartas pruebas con cables y conexiones al receiver y al televisor, finalmente quedó igual a como lo pensé originalmente y la verdad es que estoy muy muy satisfecho con la compra porque era justo lo que buscaba, darle a una gran imagen una gran potencia de sonido....así que feliz!

Please Help
i have change remotecontrol to code 2
now i have ... nothing
i cannot sturt disk play
i cannot run setup
nothing!
no disk would be find
not remote control

Hi, is somebody here who use a 18 TB Harddisk on Oppo Clone M9201? Thanks for the information. :)

Hi, is somebody here who use a 18 TB Harddisk on Oppo Clone M9201? Thanks for the information. :)
The Oppo UDP-203 is able to play all standard optical disc formats, such as 4K UHD Blu-ray, Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, DVD, DVD-Audio, SACD, and CD. It also supports connected USB hard drives and thumb drives up to 16TB in capacity, and it has the ability to access content from DLNA servers and SMB shares over the local network

Máximo 16TB es lo que indican las especificaciones del Oppo UDP-203/205 y supongo que para el Chinoppo es lo mismo.
Yo tengo conectado un HDD de LaCie de 16TB NTFS y opera correctamente.

Estamos actualizando y cerrando el grupo 4 para hacer el pago.
We are closing group 4 and updating info to make the payment.

@Theo Thaler --> Call inmediatly to DHL, otherwise the package will return and you lose 150$ of the refund payment...

@Taktstock --> DHL shipping 4940940701, call to +49 2173689-3057 urgent!

Atrás