Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

You can use imgur.com and send me the links.

If it's for youtube subscritpion, don't worry ;)

You won't like the Pioneer FW coming with those. I do have a Pioneer BDP-LX55 with very similar FW.
Haha buying a used Oppo 203/205 you must be joking. They ask more than new prices for those.

Dud you did not follow me ;) I'm a fan of OPPO fw, I was talking about oppo fw, not Pioneer fw Tocinillo knows what I am talking about..!:cool:

Última edición:
Anybody seen a picture of M9203 regarding the housing used? I am not so sure it will come with the same as M9205 despite coming with the same VFD and PSU.

We will release and emby system working with Oppo (original an clones) this week. You can play anything from smart tv emby app, ipad, android phone, chrome...and the system connect to the Oppo player, change automatically to HDMI input (only in LG atm), turn on/off AVR receiver and change to hdmi input of oppo automatically (support for: Denon, Onkyo and NAD atm) and start the playback. When you stopped the content, the system automatically shutdown (sleep) oppo player, shutdown (or not, it's fully configurable) the AVR and returns to Emby app -in the smart tv- or live tv.

All formats are supported: mkv, mp4...and also, of course, ISO and full UHD folders, from local content and drive.

And more nice features: remote control from emby in the android/ios apps (you can control the timebar, change sub/audio directly, stop, pause...from the oppo!).

Stay around ;)

I am really wondering how an Emby Server can be installed and managed on the OPPO FW but having a M9702v3 I will learn soon.
It seems we are talking Emby Client on OPPO only which does make a lot more sense to me.

Will share experiences where it is appropriate. I think a new section/place should be created for that.

Última edición:
We will release and emby system working with Oppo (original an clones) this week. You can play anything from smart tv emby app, ipad, android phone, chrome...and the system connect to the Oppo player, change automatically to HDMI input (only in LG atm), turn on/off AVR receiver and change to hdmi input of oppo automatically (support for: Denon, Onkyo and NAD atm) and start the playback. When you stopped the content, the system automatically shutdown (sleep) oppo player, shutdown (or not, it's fully configurable) the AVR and returns to Emby app -in the smart tv- or live tv.

All formats are supported: mkv, mp4...and also, of course, ISO and full UHD folders, from local content and drive.

And more nice features: remote control from emby in the android/ios apps (you can control the timebar, change sub/audio directly, stop, pause...from the oppo!).

Stay around ;)

can't wait to see it:eek:, could you please tell us more about it how will be work, is it a subscription, or will be in a server system by AVP or what?

Completly free for all people.

You need to install emby server in Raspberry Pi, NAS, PC... (I recommend Pi4).

Yes, it's better idea talk about it in a dedicate thread. I will open it this week.

Completly free for all people.

You need to install emby server in Raspberry Pi, NAS, PC... (I recommend Pi4).

Yes, it's better idea talk about it in a dedicate thread. I will open it this week.

ok we will wait for the new thread better to discuss there:coffee:

Stay around ;)
Wow!! Really cool!!!!!

Atrás