Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

Buenas, a la espera de que nos lleguen nuestras unidades...lanzo una pregunta que no me han contestado en otro hilo.
Tengo la tv sony Kd65 xh9096. El AVR DENON X2700H.

¿cómo debo interconectar todo? El pc será el server, tiraré un ethernet cat 6 hasta el salón. He instalado ya en el pc la parte que emby y demás a falta de configurar el Chinoppo cuando llegue.

Even though it isn’t the first time for you, it is for some of us. Would you care to explain us what experience do you have with the seller? Just out of curiosity. The feedback will be interesting. Did you have any problem with rong’s ships before? I don’t care waiting another week, but it would be nice to know the seller previous behavior.

Even though it isn’t the first time for you, it is for some of us. Would you care to explain us what experience do you have with the seller? Just out of curiosity. The feedback will be interesting. Did you have any problem with rong’s ships before? I don’t care waiting another week, but it would be nice to know the seller previous behavior.

I understand that, but he doesn't have to overreact. He can ask in a normal way. I bought 2x m9702's. And had zero problems with tocinilo and rong. Just wait.

Thanks, happy to know there were no previous issues with Rong.
As we say here: Patience is science’s mother.

Creo que me acabo de marcar un “from lost to the river” en toda regla ?

Gracias @Tocinillo por tu trabajo y por poder hacer esto posible.

To add my contribution, I must say a big thanks to @Tocinillo for all he's done. Nothing would have been possible and I am very thankful for this. I wouldn't even have bought it I think, without this forum.
However I am not pleased by the seller's way... I don't like buying a product in advance when it's not in stock, and I think rong should have warned us that it will take 2/3 weeks to send the product. More communication from him would have been apprieciated. But we all took the risk, and, now we only can wait and hope to be in the first batch !
I guess I can only blame myself for paying in advance. Eventually I'm sure we'll all be pleased when unpacking our little toy lol
Wait and see...

I think mine is coming today ?
Your driver Laurence will deliver your parcel today between 11:56-12:56 crossflight dpd

Atrás