Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

Latest info I had, yes, end of october he will have M9201/03 units.

But this is seller's info, maybe next week he tell me that the player will delayed 1 month more..

Latest info I had, yes, end of october he will have M9201/03 units.

But this is seller's info, maybe next week he tell me that the player will delayed 1 month more..
exactly from the Russian seller is my product information buddy! I know it's not your fault if Rong is lying to you, but I wonder if we should slow down while there is some relative certainty for ready-made models? not to send him money and wait a month for him to produce it?

No problem, you can always ask a refund to paypal for your 20$.

If the seller's is lying to me and the player will be delay 1 month more, we extend the group 1 extra month.

interested in M9201 as well, but would like to see a full overview of the three new models in a comparison table, I may pick another one

seller only has M9205 on his website ...
pics on page 1 of this thread do not indicate which model we're seeing ...
review unfortunately in Spanish only but no EN subs, except auto-generated and they mess up all the tech info

more questions:
what power supply do the M9201 / M9203 models have?
do the new models need activation same as the old M9702?
can we change wallpaper or other stuff easily?

Thanks.

What activation you are talking about?

folks in another forum have said that Rong (the seller) pre-activated the M9702 with his activation da1 file already in the Nand. If you changed the fw, you may lose your activation. Cannot confirm this, do not have this unit.

Question was whether same is done on the new M920x units or if we can change the fw as we like...

202527nt8w29hzwcv98e88.jpg
202527ovlvchrbgh85v9r5.jpg
202526t85j5x0gxazm0xmm.jpg

here is the new M9205 player. I was wondering why it doesn't show the player's face, now it's clear to me! OPP;) the content within the first reading is not different from what was expected

What firmware is installed on the M9203 and M9205 with FVD screen?
Oppo or Pioneer firmware?
I also remember with the M9706 that had FVD screen you could choose between the Oppo or Pioneer firmware but Rong had not told us that the FVD screen does not work with the Oppo firmware but only when it arrived did they discover that the M9706 didn't have an FVD screen.
So now the Chinese managed to get FVD screen working with Oppo firmware or does it only work with Pioneer firmware?
It is an important thing, with which signature do the M9203 and M9205 arrive?

Tengo pensamiento de comprarme la Xbox nueva. Si la paso por el M9201 me sacaría el audio aparte para descodificar TrueHD por mi viejo Av?

Atrás