Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

@Tocinillo Una duda, emby es pago, entonces tenemos que tener una subscrición mensual , anual o lifetime, pero tambiém hay una opción free, vosotros están implementando es para Emby pago o sirve para free?

Saludos

We will release and emby system working with Oppo (original an clones) this week. You can play anything from smart tv emby app, ipad, android phone, chrome...and the system connect to the Oppo player, change automatically to HDMI input (only in LG atm), turn on/off AVR receiver and change to hdmi input of oppo automatically (support for: Denon, Onkyo and NAD atm) and start the playback. When you stopped the content, the system automatically shutdown (sleep) oppo player, shutdown (or not, it's fully configurable) the AVR and returns to Emby app -in the smart tv- or live tv.

All formats are supported: mkv, mp4...and also, of course, ISO and full UHD folders, from local content and drive.

And more nice features: remote control from emby in the android/ios apps (you can control the timebar, change sub/audio directly, stop, pause...from the oppo!).

Stay around ;)

Que pintada!! Me muero de ganas por tenerlo todo corriendo!!

Y de nuevo gracias a ti @Tocinillo, por hacer todo esto posible

Hi,
I'm interested in the new 9201 or 9203. Can you please confirm that I can play BD or DVD ISO files with full menu? And how do you manage all your movies on a HDD? At the moment I own a Dune 4K player and a software which is called "My Movies" . With this software I can easy manage all the movies with my IPad.

Hi,
I'm interested in the new 9201 or 9203. Can you please confirm that I can play BD or DVD ISO files with full menu? And how do you manage all your movies on a HDD? At the moment I own a Dune 4K player and a software which is called "My Movies" . With this software I can easy manage all the movies with my IPad.

Yes of course you can don't worry about that oppo fw will do that, I suggest to see @Tocinillo m9702 review you will be able to have an idea of the oppo system. good luck.

We will release and emby system working with Oppo (original an clones) this week. You can play anything from smart tv emby app, ipad, android phone, chrome...and the system connect to the Oppo player, change automatically to HDMI input (only in LG atm), turn on/off AVR receiver and change to hdmi input of oppo automatically (support for: Denon, Onkyo and NAD atm) and start the playback. When you stopped the content, the system automatically shutdown (sleep) oppo player, shutdown (or not, it's fully configurable) the AVR and returns to Emby app -in the smart tv- or live tv.

All formats are supported: mkv, mp4...and also, of course, ISO and full UHD folders, from local content and drive.

And more nice features: remote control from emby in the android/ios apps (you can control the timebar, change sub/audio directly, stop, pause...from the oppo!).

Stay around ;)
Only on LG tv's? Please , can you introduce Samsung tv's?

[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 60978, member: 2"]
All TV. Only LG the auto change HDMI input.
[/ QUOTE]
Why? Because it was a very smart feature.

Última edición:
[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 60978, member: 2"]
All TV. Only LG the auto change HDMI input.
[/ QUOTE]
Why? Because it was a very smart feature.

It´s very easy, the developer have a LG. Tocinillo has help him, and also have a LG. So if there are people interested in that feature, and they know about computing science, they can develope it....

Ahora que sí nos van que confinar, a ver si hay suerte y los entrega rápido....??

Hola que tal @Tocinillo, felicitaciones por tan maravilloso proyecto, te comento que estoy interesado en el M9201, te hago llegar mis datos (incluyendo el primero pago vía PayPal).
Muchas gracias por toda tu ayuda.
Saludos desde México.

@Tocinillo i just did the fully payment. see your PM. thnx.

how many usb-ports are on the M9201? 2x usb 3.0 or 1x usb 3.0? (beside usb 2.0 on the side)

Última edición:
Atrás