Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

Using an Emby Server (on a NAS or other Server) with Emby Client on the OPPO it adds more or less Media Player functionality to that client with Poster Wall, Music Albums, File Manager etc central implemented to it.
Requires a different way of managing the whole but using multiple players a consideration indeed.

A question is if the individual native media players on every Emby client is being used maintaining the original runtime capabilities and features for Picture Viewer, Music Player and Video Player on those?
This above all mixing different type of clients: Oppo, Android TV, Smart Phone, Media Player running Android, W10 PC etc.

I wonder also if it avoids needed switching between Picture, Music, Movie modes staying within Emby on OPO as now this is needed always. Would like a pure file mode starting any content being added with Emby.

Última edición:
@Wild Flower, how did you manage to install the Emby client on the Oppo (Chinoppo)?
Installed the Server on my Android based NAS (running actually on an Android 7 based media player) and accessing the content via Chrome Browser on a W10 PC plus the Amby Client on an Android Smartphone. That went extremely quick and smooth. Gives a good feel for the Emby functionality.

Will definitely try it further on OPPO when available. Anxious to see that combination which potentially is indeed great from what I have tried thus far,.

Última edición:
I think we will release it tomorrow, today we fixed a few bugs.

The system works...awesome.
Could you have a specific look at SACD ISO? Only SACD DSF/DFF works for me as-is. I think Emby it not finding/supporting those?
Please try a DVD-Audio too in folder and ISO. Transcoding via a webbrowser does not work for sure (my Emby Server will crash doing so), but native playback with Emby on OPPO should work?

Última edición:
Grupo 1 Actualizado / Group 1 Updated
Últimos 14 días para apuntarse / Last 14 days to join.

Mañana sacaremos el sistema de emby, vídeo y manual de instrucciones para los Oppo 203 y 205 (y clones).

Tomorrow we will release the emby system, video and manual for the Oppo 203 and 205 (and clones).

Thanks for marking me as paid paid buddy any info on the private message I sent you

Cuantos eran para la rebaja de grupos grandes? A partir de 50?.
A ver si tenemos suerte y la gente se anima...

Atrás