Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

Could someone please check for the functionality of HDMI IN if he has another tv box? we need info about this function. Thanks in advance.

Gents for those who received the new model, we need to see the new input HDMI IN how can be useful? we will appreciate it if someone could use it with another TV box.
May try HDMI-IN this weekend with my Set Top Box (SAT receiver) to see how upscaling the picture turns out? The video output can be switched to various upscaling variants using the HDR key on the remote control just like when playing local video content. It should do a similar job like the Dolby Vision VS10 engine offers for those familiar with that one.

@Tocinillo
I think you should verify that the pictures on page 10 post #192 actually are matches when ordering a M9205! See attachments.
Now nobody will order one as nobody knows what he is getting exactly. I think differences are a lot bigger than just WiFi, 1x USB3 extra and RS232.
Looks very nice rack-wide and that is how we like to see a Linear PSU being build. Yu could even put an USB HDD inside with some effort using that extra 3rd port.

Some pictures have been attached for M9203 too on my original reply.

Archivos adjuntos

• M9205 front.jpg
    M9205 front.jpg
    443.8 KB · Visitas: 331
  • M9205 Inside.jpg
    M9205 Inside.jpg
    989.8 KB · Visitas: 456
Última edición:
@Tocinillo
I think you should verify that the pictures on page 10 post #192 actually are matches when ordering a M9205! See attachments.
Now nobody will order one as nobody knows what he is getting exactly. I think differences are a lot bigger than just WiFi, 1x USB3 extra and RS232.
Looks very nice rack-wide and that is how we like to see a Linear PSU being build. Yu could even put an USB HDD inside with some effort using that extra 3rd port.

Some pictures have been attached for M9203 too on my original reply.
Do you think it is worth M9203 value or wasting money? or you might advise go for M9201?

Thank you very much Tocinillo! ;)

........................................................................................................
As I am using an AMP with exactly the same DAC build in, as the original OPPO 203 includes, the sound should be close to identical on any unit including the original OPPO 203 via Analog Outputs. I use this box mainly for playing music in all common 2CH/MCH formats (MP3, FLAC, DTS-CD, DVD-Audio, SACD and BD Pure Audio) from a HDD which are all handled perfectly. This capability is unique as far as I am aware.

For playing movies I use a separate Media Player mostly as it has multiple essential additional features for me.

Tried HDMI-CEC but it does not do anything for me. I like CEC switching to the designated AMP HDMI port to happen automatically when being powered on.

Final verdict:
For me it is definitely worth the extra money compared with M9702v3. Also the choice going for M7203 was the right one for me. :)

Questions in Spanish/English are welcome and will be answered accordingly.

Thank you very much for your comments.

I know that you have already said it, but I would like to confirm that this player supports well the SACD ISO Multichannel (DSD output) and the DVD-A (MLP output). In addition to the rest, of course. Have you already played that MCH formats: SACD ISO and DVD-A (MLP track) ?

I ask to confirm this because I recently bought from the last batch a M9702 that didn't support SACD ISO, possibly due to the implementation of a variant Non-licensed version of SOC. First units of M9702 V3 that I have ,Yes, they do support well SACD ISO and DVD-A (MLP).

You have paid? Or?
I have already payed a little more than 22 Euros for duty (DHL ask me the payment on friday) , but I was very surprised when, later, they informed me about a customs inspection. I called DHL this morning and they told me that was a documental inspection because some of the document on line were not too clear. Today by 1 p.m. they released the package from customs. I will receive it on next monday.

Atrás