Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

Hola Javier, estoy interesado en la compra del 9201. En cuanto pueda te mando el privado con los datos.
Saludos.

Menudo chasco entonces con respecto al HDMI IN y al CEC del M9201.
:(:(:(
Alguna explicación deben de tener. Me cuesta creer que se incorporen éstas funcionalidades y luego no funcionen. Algo pasa.

Yes. That is worth mentioning too. ;)
The M9702 (all versions) just remove the power at pressing standby. The new models do an orderly shut down (showing OFF on the VFD with M9203) which is very relevant as settings are stored then and HDD's being stopped. I even had M9703v3 coming back up in Chinese once.

Entire different motherboard design which now is a real clone/copy of the original OPPO. How relevant that is? It gives more confidence for sure and looks to be using the same components which never harms.
Can motherboard build and PSU quality influence sound quality via digital HDMI? Yes it can as HDMI clock accuracy, stability and jitter do influence DAC conversion quality by the connected AMP. Video handling is done by a few dedicated chips and as these are the same there is far less potential influence on picture quality.
Hie,

well, that is the same problem with cables. Some says a cable can modify qality sound others dont. It is the same with PSU, according to some tests it is a waste of spending money for that. What Im sur is that when an opinion is unanimous, it is such an evidence but when some says yes and others not, I shall be closer to the Not's group.

Hie,

well, that is the same problem with cables. Some says a cable can modify qality sound others dont. It is the same with PSU, according to some tests it is a waste of spending money for that. What Im sur is that when an opinion is unanimous, it is such an evidence but when some says yes and others not, I shall be closer to the Not's group.
Digital cables work or don't work but keep in mind required bandwidth is variable!. Clock deviations/jitter for audio signals can be heard on very good installations for sure but it helps if you are young(er). Clock deviations/jitter may vary from unit to unit from the same brand and type (tolerance) and even with temperature. It is not a black and white story but can be measured for sure.

Don't expect to hear it with a sound bar!

Última edición:
The Oppo UDP-203 was supposed to handle any USB HDD up to 16TB.
Is it the same for the M9702/M9201/M9203 Chinoppo?
Has anyone tried a 14-16TB HDD in a Chinoppo's USB port?
Hola, veo que nadie te ha contestado a tu consulta sobre la capacidad máxima de un HDD conectado al "Chinoppo" M9201. ¿Has podido averiguarlo por tu cuenta? Me gustaría saber lo mismo que tú preguntabas. Y por otro lado, me gustaría saber tu opinión sobre si puedes hacer que el M9201 tenga acceso a un gran almacenamiento, conectándolo a un NAS con un PC (o Mini Pc, o Rasperry Pi 4) de por medio, compartiendo en la red ethernet las unidades de almacenamiento del NAS... ¿estás de acuerdo con esto? Gracias por tus comentarios.
Saludos desde Granada (Andalucía-España).

In English
Hello, I see that nobody has answered your question about the maximum capacity of an HDD connected to the "Chinoppo" M9201. Have you been able to find out on your own? I would like to know the same thing that you asked. And on the other hand, I would like your opinion on whether you can make the M9201 have access to a large storage, connecting it to a NAS with a PC (or Mini Pc, or Rasperry Pi 4) in between, sharing the units on the ethernet network NAS storage ... do you agree with this? Thank you for your comments.
Greetings from Granada (Andalusia-Spain).

Hola Tocinillo, me encuentro interesado en unirme a la compra conjunta, estoy por enviarte los datos para la compra de un M9201.
Muchas gracias por la gestión y el tiempo dedicado a esto.

Saludos.

Hola, veo que nadie te ha contestado a tu consulta sobre la capacidad máxima de un HDD conectado al "Chinoppo" M9201. ¿Has podido averiguarlo por tu cuenta? Me gustaría saber lo mismo que tú preguntabas. Y por otro lado, me gustaría saber tu opinión sobre si puedes hacer que el M9201 tenga acceso a un gran almacenamiento, conectándolo a un NAS con un PC (o Mini Pc, o Rasperry Pi 4) de por medio, compartiendo en la red ethernet las unidades de almacenamiento del NAS... ¿estás de acuerdo con esto? Gracias por tus comentarios.
Saludos desde Granada (Andalucía-España).
don't worry it supports, I've used 36TB (10+10+8+8 TBs) connected by extension USB 3.0 working smoothly.
En mi Chinoppo (M9702 V.3) están funcionando dos WD Elements de 14Tb conectados al mismo tiempo, uno en cada purto USB, formateados en NFS.
A ver si alguien tiene la posibilidad de probar los de 16 y/o 18TB
Algunas respuestas han existido y nos dicen que el M9702 v3 soporta discos de gran capacidad pero sobre el M9201 no te puedo decir nada porque todavía no lo he recibido.

Digital cables work or don't work but keep in mind required bandwidth is variable!. Clock deviations/jitter for audio signals can be heard on very good installations for sure but it helps if you are young(er). Clock deviations/jitter may vary from unit to unit from the same brand and type (tolerance) and even with temperature. It is not a black and white story but can be measured for sure.

Don't expect to hear it with a sound bar!

I partially agree... Jitter can make you lose information cuasing glitches in sound, but it won't make the sound duller, with less bass or with less highs as some say, this is pure placebo.

I partially agree... Jitter can make you lose information cuasing glitches in sound, but it won't make the sound duller, with less bass or with less highs as some say, this is pure placebo.
It would be extremely bad to actually loose information, not talking about that.

Jitter does not influence the spectrum in any way it does affect preciseness and positioning of the reproduction.
Just try to allocate the exact individual positioning of singers and instruments. On a good setup you will be able to do that.

DACs turned out to be extremely critical on clock accuracy and stability this has been improved only gradually over decades. That is also the reason those Analog LP recordings sound so amazing well and stayed popular. Today a quality digital recording and matching reproduction will beat the Long Play finally. Just took some 40 years to achieve that!

A very similar story is valid for SACD with DSD 1-bit which took also a very long time to be reproduced well. Today hearing the difference between PCM and DSD is very easy to perceive. Love DSD with a good DAC.

Última edición:
Buenos días, quiero comentar mi experiencia sobre el envío para que a nadie le pase. Yo soy un pardillo con respecto a las compras desde China, nunca compré nada.
Resulta que estuve haciendo el seguimiento al paquete, viéndolo retenido en aduana sin indicar ningún detalle en el tracking. Así durante 3 días, pensaba que este proceso era normal debido a que la fecha de entrega era el 9 de dic., y que si había un problema ya me llamarían. No me llegó el ni el 9 ni el 10, pensaba que esto podría ser relativamente normal.
Resulta que ya el día 11 siguiendo el tracking veo que está de vuelta a China por lo que llamo a DHL y me dicen que durante 4 días habían estado intentando ponerse en contacto conmigo, algo que me resultó extraño. Total que pido a la compñía detlf registro de llamadas y los muy.... de DHL solo me llamarón una sola vez, y al no coger el tlf lo dieron como no contactado devolviendo el paquete para atrás.
Me recomendación, en el momento de que esté en aduana llamar inmediatamente a DHL.
Saludos

Hola, Para meterle un Apple TV / Nvidia Shield / Amazon Stick / etc
y que la señal pase por el procesador de vídeo del Oppo (ChinOppo en este caso), y ya tienes la calidad y filtros del Oppo en las aplicaciones de Netflix, Amazon, HBO ....

*Y por cierto, respecto a esto aquí viene la pregunta: -Este al ser copia xinorri pasará también la imagen por el procesador de vídeo o simplemente será un paso de hdmi sin modificar? (con lo cual no valdría para nada)
-Esto sí podrías probarlo @Tocinillo , saber si lo que le metes ahí en esa entrada de hdmi trasera la pasa por su motor de imagen y te da la calidad que Oppo ofrece. Agradecido.
Yo tengo una nvidia, tendría de conectar el cable hdmi del chinoppo a la nvidia y entonces otro cable hdmi de la nvidia a la Tv?

Atrás