Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

Good Night,
Does chinoppo improve the 4k image neflix using laptop instead of using app tv?
Has anybody tried ?
cheers

Buenas noches y Feliz 2021 a todo el Grupo y especialmente a Tocinillo que se lo curra como nadie... Felicidades.

@Tocinillo, te he enviado el MP con los datos de mi segundo pago por un M9201. Gracias por todo y un saludo.

NOTA: Sin intención de polemizar y disculpadme si estoy equivocado, el lío que se ha montado con lo de que hay que pagar ahora 30,50 $, o 19,50 $ si alguien pagó los primeros 30,50 $, y ahora debería hacer dos pagos, uno por los 30,50 ó por 19,50 y otro por la diferencia hasta el precio de su reproductor, creo, creo, creo... que se ha debido a un error en el texto del amigo Javier (disculpadme si no es así), que en el inicio del post, cuando indica los precios, decía que había que hacer un primer pago de 30,50 $ (que es lo que pondrá el proveedor en su factura por si acaso aduanas quiere mirar tu envío); pero en cambio, cuando Tocinillo explicaba más abajo del primer post los dos pagos a realizar por PayPal, puso que el primero fuera de 19,50 $ (que fue por cierto lo que yo pagué y estoy insertado en el censo del Grupo 2). De ahí que unos compradores hayan pagado 19,50 $, y otros 30,50 $ y ahora no sepan si deben pagar el importe contrario más la diferencia hasta el precio de su repro, ó si lo estarán haciendo bien o no.... Yo, particularmente, como pagué inicialmente los 19,50 $, ahora he pago solo 330,50 (porque en mi caso era un M9201 de 350 $). Creo que si luego el proveedor indica a aduanas valor de 30,50 $, y me paran el paquete, tendré que explicar que le pagué primero solo 19,50 $ y ahora el resto (11 $ más), cuando reciba el paquete... por ejemplo, no sé, pero el lío creo que viene de la errata que indico del amigo Javier Tocinillo, porque si no, no entiendo por qué al principio del post, decía de pagar 30,50 $ y cuando explica más abajo los importes a pagar, dice que el primer pago se haga por 19,50 $ (que repito, es lo que yo, por ejemplo, pagué). Sin acritud, eh?

Saludos y muchas gracias a Tocinillo por su paciencia con nosotros.

FELIZ AÑO NUEVO!!!

Good night and Happy 2021 to the whole Group and especially to Tocinillo to work it like no one else... Congratulations.

[USER-2]@Tocinillo[/USER], I sent you the MP with my second payment details for an M9201. Thank you for everything and a greeting.

NOTE: With no intention of polemizing and apologizing if I'm wrong, the mess that has been mounted with what you have to pay now $30.50, or $19.50 if someone paid the first $30.50, and now you should make two payments, one for the $30.50 or $19.50 and one for the difference up to the price of your player, I think, I think... that has been due to an error in the text of friend Javier (excuse me if not), that at the beginning of the post, when it indicates the prices, said that you had to make a first payment of $30.50 (which is what the supplier will put on your invoice just in case customs wants to look at your shipment); but instead, when Tocinillo explained below the first post the two payments to be made by PayPal, I put the first one out of $19.50 (which was by the way what I paid and I'm inserted into the Group 2 census). Hence some buyers have paid $19.50, and another $30.50 and now do not know if they should pay the opposite amount plus the difference up to the price of their reproach, or whether they will be doing well or not.... I, particularly, as I initially paid the $19.50, I have now paid only 330.50 (because in my case it was an M9201 of $350). I think if then the supplier tells customs worth $30.50, and I stop the package, I will have to explain that I paid first only $19.50 and now the rest (11 $ more), when I receive the package... for example, I don't know, but the mess I think comes from the errata I indicate from friend Javier Tocinillo, because if not, I don't understand why at the beginning of the post, I said to pay $30.50 and when he explains below the amounts to be paid, he says that the first payment is made for $19.50 (which I repeat , is what I, for example, paid). Not acrimony, huh?

Greetings and thank you very much to Tocinillo for your patience with us.

Happy new year!!!
You are wrong. I think you have made things too complicated.
The customs doesn't know/ care how much you paid to seller in the first payment. Hence you don't have to explain
anything.
If ( like me ) your first payment was 19.5$ / Adapter then the seller declares on the parcel 19.5$ Adapter and customs
sees at the terminal this amount and..... passed.
If your first payment was $30.5 / Adapter then the seller declares on the parcel 30.5$ Adapter and customs
You don't explain anything to the customs because what they care about is what is written on the parcel with no
any connection to what you have paid in PayPal.
No matter what you have paid in the first payment make sure that the seller gets his total of 350$ in the end.

You paid $19.5 complete with $330.5.

you paid $30.5 complete with $319.5.

You paid $30.5 and then $19.5 ( like many did here ) complete with $300.

Things are more clearer now? ( I hope.... )

Good night and Happy 2021 to the whole Group and especially to Tocinillo to work it like no one else... Congratulations.

[USER-2]@Tocinillo[/USER], I sent you the MP with my second payment details for an M9201. Thank you for everything and a greeting.

NOTE: With no intention of polemizing and apologizing if I'm wrong, the mess that has been mounted with what you have to pay now $30.50, or $19.50 if someone paid the first $30.50, and now you should make two payments, one for the $30.50 or $19.50 and one for the difference up to the price of your player, I think, I think... that has been due to an error in the text of friend Javier (excuse me if not), that at the beginning of the post, when it indicates the prices, said that you had to make a first payment of $30.50 (which is what the supplier will put on your invoice just in case customs wants to look at your shipment); but instead, when Tocinillo explained below the first post the two payments to be made by PayPal, he put the first one out of $19.50 (which was by the way what I paid and I'm inserted into the Group 2 census). Hence some buyers have paid $19.50, and another $30.50 and now do not know if they should pay the opposite amount plus the difference up to the price of their reproach, or whether they will be doing well or not.... I, particularly, as I initially paid the $19.50, I have now paid only 330.50 (because in my case it was an M9201 of $350). I think if then the supplier tells customs worth $30.50, and I stop the package, I will have to explain that I paid first only $19.50 and now the rest (11 $ more), when I receive the package... for example, I don't know, but the mess I think comes from the errata I indicate from friend Javier Tocinillo, because if not, I don't understand why at the beginning of the post, I said to pay $30.50 and when he explains below the amounts to be paid, he says that the first payment is made for $19.50 (which I repeat, is what I, for example, paid). No acrimony, huh?

Greetings and thank you very much to Tocinillo for your patience with us.

Happy new year!!!
What is the max amount in your customs that is tax free ?

You are wrong. I think you have made things too complicated.
The customs doesn't know/ care how much you paid to seller in the first payment. Hence you don't have to explain
anything.
If ( like me ) your first payment was 19.5$ / Adapter then the seller declares on the parcel 19.5$ Adapter and customs
If your first payment was $30.5 / Adapter then the seller declares on the parcel 30.5$ Adapter and customs
You don't explain anything to the customs because what they care about is what is written on the parcel with no
any connection to what you have paid in PayPal.
No matter what you have paid in the first payment make sure that the seller gets his total of 350$ in the end.

You paid $19.5 complete with $330.5.

you paid $30.5 complete with $319.5.

You paid $30.5 and then $19.5 ( like many did here ) complete with $300.

Things are more clearer now? ( I hope.... )
Gracias Erezb997, pero eso mismo que dices, es lo que yo explico... solo que me he tenido que enrollar porque ha habido gente que han pagado 19,50 y otros 30,50... ¿por qué ha sido esto? porque hubo una error en el texto... además, tengo en word copiado el texto inicial del post, y siempre se decía pagar 19,50 $; pero ahora aparece primero 30,50 $ y sigue diciendo en las instrucciones de pago que se paguen 19,50 $... Y digo, que no pasa nada, que se ve que es un error de redacción, pero que existió dicho error y que por eso la gente se ha liado un poco ahora para pagar... pero que sí, como bien dices, solo hay que asegurarse de que el vendedor recibe sus 350 $ (por el M9201).
Yo lo tengo claro, pero pregúntate por qué hay tanta gente que se ha liado... y verifica que lo que digo respecto de los importes es cierto... Tocinillo se lió con las cifras... pero insisto, que no pasa nadaaaaaa.... :)

Saludos.

Thank you Erezb997, but the same thing you say is what I explain... I just had to roll up because there have been people who have paid 19.50 and another 30.50... Why was this? because there was an error in the text... In addition, I have in word copied the initial text of the post, and it was always said to pay $19.50; but now $30.50 appears first and keeps saying in the payment instructions that $19.50 will be paid... And I say, it's okay, that you see that it's a mistake of writing, but that there was such a mistake and that's why people have hooked up a little now to pay... but yes, as you rightly say, you just have to make sure the seller gets his $350 (for the M9201).
I'm clear, but ask yourself why there are so many people who have messed up... and verifies that what I say about the amounts is true... Tocinillo messed with the figures... but I insist, that nothingaaaaa happens.... :)

Best regards.
I want to believe that most of the members understand that in the end of 1,2,5,7 payments the seller has to get his 350$.
Moreover, I REALLY hope that the seller will declare on the package NO MORE than 50$ including the shipping cost
otherwise I'm in a deep customs trouble.

What is the max amount in your customs that is tax free ?
22 € (Euros). Por esto pagué 19,50 €. Lo que pasa es que en la factura proforma que nos sugirió Tocinillo (para descargar de Mega), al incluir el transporte, el importe (valor del material )se elevaba a 37,50 $... de ahí que quizás posteriormente a la redacción del post, se diera cuenta y cambió las cifras del primer pago y puso 30,50 $. tengo copia de la primera redacción del post y ponía 19,50 $ (sin incluir el valor del trasporte, que forma parte del valor del material). Vamos a dejarlo, porque estamos dando muchas pistas.

Saludos.

I want to believe that most of the members understand that in the end of 1,2,5,7 payments the seller has to get his 350$.
Moreover, I REALLY hope that the seller will declare on the package NO MORE than 50$ including the shipping cost
otherwise I'm in a deep customs trouble.
No creo que en el peor de los casos, te suponga ningún problema si el vendedor declara los 37,50 $ (30,90 €), porque el IVA de este importe (21%) son "solo" 6,5 €, más derechos de aduanas, y gastos de gestión (~25 €) = 31 € ó 35 € como mucho... Relax... :)

Buenas noches y Feliz 2021 a todo el Grupo y especialmente a Tocinillo que se lo curra como nadie... Felicidades.

@Tocinillo, te he enviado el MP con los datos de mi segundo pago por un M9201. Gracias por todo y un saludo.

NOTA: Sin intención de polemizar y disculpadme si estoy equivocado, el lío que se ha montado con lo de que hay que pagar ahora 30,50 $, o 19,50 $ si alguien pagó los primeros 30,50 $, y ahora debería hacer dos pagos, uno por los 30,50 ó por 19,50 y otro por la diferencia hasta el precio de su reproductor, creo, creo, creo... que se ha debido a un error en el texto del amigo Javier (disculpadme si no es así), que en el inicio del post, cuando indica los precios, decía que había que hacer un primer pago de 30,50 $ (que es lo que pondrá el proveedor en su factura por si acaso aduanas quiere mirar tu envío); pero en cambio, cuando Tocinillo explicaba más abajo del primer post los dos pagos a realizar por PayPal, puso que el primero fuera de 19,50 $ (que fue por cierto lo que yo pagué y estoy insertado en el censo del Grupo 2). De ahí que unos compradores hayan pagado 19,50 $, y otros 30,50 $ y ahora no sepan si deben pagar el importe contrario más la diferencia hasta el precio de su repro, ó si lo estarán haciendo bien o no.... Yo, particularmente, como pagué inicialmente los 19,50 $, ahora he pago solo 330,50 (porque en mi caso era un M9201 de 350 $). Creo que si luego el proveedor indica a aduanas valor de 30,50 $, y me paran el paquete, tendré que explicar que le pagué primero solo 19,50 $ y ahora el resto (11 $ más), cuando reciba el paquete... por ejemplo, no sé, pero el lío creo que viene de la errata que indico del amigo Javier Tocinillo, porque si no, no entiendo por qué al principio del post, decía de pagar 30,50 $ y cuando explica más abajo los importes a pagar, dice que el primer pago se haga por 19,50 $ (que repito, es lo que yo, por ejemplo, pagué). Sin acritud, eh?

FELIZ AÑO NUEVO!!!
Pues mi primer pago fue 19,50 y ahora como indico Javier he hecho dos pagos 19,50 y el restante del precio final 311, total 350.

Buenos días Tocinillo.

Últimos pagos realizados y enviado capturas por MP.

Un saludo y feliz año!

No creo que en el peor de los casos, te suponga ningún problema si el vendedor declara los 37,50 $ (30,90 €), porque el IVA de este importe (21%) son "solo" 6,5 €, más derechos de aduanas, y gastos de gestión (~25 €) = 31 € ó 35 € como mucho... Relax... :)
En mi caso el vendedor declaró 19,5$

I mean that if you play 4K from nexflix by pc and you connect the pc to chinoppo, would chinoppo improve the quality image?
HDCP is preventing it right now. Some users are testing and trying to overpass that issue. Some pages back (page 70 has some info on it) they are explaining it, using an HDMI splitter and expecting to remove HDCP.

HDCP is preventing it right now. Some users are testing and trying to overpass that issue. Some pages back (page 70 has some info on it) they are explaining it, using an HDMI splitter and expecting to remove HDCP.
Confirmed: I got that splitter and it works now with HDMI-IN connecting my STB. Does it improve PQ? Not with my TV which does a very good job too with image processing. It removes HDCP but not DRM where applicable!

FELIZ AÑO NUEVO!!!
Yo he sido por ejemplo uno de los que se ha liado con los pagos, pero bien es cierto que por hacerlo todo deprisa y corriendo. Hice un primer pago de 30,50 y luego al leer bien me di cuenta que era un pago de 19,50 y luego el resto que es lo que hice a continuación. He hecho un pago de más de 30,50 pero ya intentare contactar con el vendedor para explicarselo y que me devuelva dicho importe. Yo creo que si se lee bien no lleva a confusión.
Un saludo.

Confirmed: I got that splitter and it works now with HDMI-IN connecting my STB. Does it improve PQ? Not with my TV which does a very good job too with image processing. It removes HDCP but not DRM where applicable!
Must splitter have any special charasteristic? There're a lot of splitters with different prices. Any consideration with it?

Atrás