Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

Bueno pues al final esta tarde he vuelto a contactar con DHL y por lo visto el vendedor no lo había mandado o ha pasado algo raro y ha generado esta tarde una etiqueta de envío, y los de DHL me han pasado el seguimiento, a ver si no tarda mucho en enviarlo y llega pronto

Hello @Tocinillo , IAM on group 2 , the seller as create the digital shipping by email, but not sent the player at this time, and iam not on the futur list.
Tracking number 2512721610.
Can you help me ? Thanks for all your job.

Así lo pasa con muchos de nosotros ?
Captura de pantalla 2021-01-12 a las 10.23.53.png

@Totxxx @Infuzana

Es normal, para agilizar primero él generó todos los identificadores de pedidos, y cuando pueda (en breve, espero) los va entregando a DHL.

Estoy igual que vosotros. Paciencia.

Hi,

I finally got this 3A 12V linear PSU for my ChinOppo M9201 (with DHL shipment to Italy which was not too expensive with this chinese seller) and it works very well with my M9201. Well built and very good sound:

I can suggest it to everybody who wants to add a linear PSU to the M9201.

I have appreciated some little, but hearable, improvements in audio and some very little improvements in video performances.

Please, if you purchase it, then submit a review on Aliexpress, like I did. It will be very useful for other users.

Última edición:
Hi,

I finally got this 3A 12V linear PSU for my ChinOppo M9201 (with DHL shipment to Italy which was not too expensive with this chinese seller) and it works very well with my M9201. Well built and very good sound:

I can suggest it to everybody who wants to add a linear PSU to the M9201.

I have appreciated little, but hearable, improvements in audio and very little improvenets in video performances.

Please, if you purchase it, then submit a review on Aliexpress, like I did. It will be very useful for other users.
For the m9203 you don't think it necessary?

Noticias de mi parte. Ya lo liberó aduanas y está de camino a mi localidad. No pagué nada.

Si todo va bien me llega esta tarde o mañana.

Esperemos que la próxima vez que os escriba sea con las fotos del bicho.

For the m9203 you don't think it necessary?

I have a M9201, which have a switching external 12 V 3A PSU. I added this PSU to make it working like the M9203, which have an internal linear PSU. Obviously, if you get a M9203, you don't need to buy another linear PSU, since it has its own inside.

Why have I not purchased a M9203 ??? Because I don't have sufficent space for it .

Atrás