Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

me too!!! where?
I ordered this linear power supply. Output 12V - 2.08A Telema.
Screenshot_20210125-180914_Chrome.jpg

The Breeze PS have only poor 1,25A max.
For hard drives connected to the M9201, 1.25A is a bit poor and can cause problems.

Estos nuevos reproductores no tenían wifi incorporado??
En caso de que no lo tengan, se le puede acoplar algún dongle usb para añadirle conexión inalámbrica?

My Setup is
Sony AG8 <--> Sony HT-ST5000 <--> M9201 (in the future ;) ). Is Xnoppo will work with Sony? Or it only for LG TVs?

Ok so I got the audio issues sorted out and Dolby Vision is engaging for video remuxed to DV profile 7 compliant MP4 container, but I still can't get Dolby Vision working from MKV remuxes. These are MKV's created using the latest MakeMKV and are Dolby Vision compliant with HDR10 backwards compatibility. On the M9201 they only engage HDR10 mode, not Dolby Vision. I've tested them with Shield 2019 and they output with Dolby Vision just fine.

The whole reason I ordered the M9201 was for superior Dolby Vision support using MKV container, can anyone help me figure this out? None of the settings I've tried on the M9201 seem to work, output is limited to HDR10 for MKV.

Ok so I got the audio issues sorted out and Dolby Vision is engaging for video remuxed to DV profile 7 compliant MP4 container, but I still can't get Dolby Vision working from MKV remuxes. These are MKV's created using the latest MakeMKV and are Dolby Vision compliant with HDR10 backwards compatibility. On the M9201 they only engage HDR10 mode, not Dolby Vision. I've tested them with Shield 2019 and they output with Dolby Vision just fine.

The whole reason I ordered the M9201 was for superior Dolby Vision support using MKV container, can anyone help me figure this out? None of the settings I've tried on the M9201 seem to work, output is limited to HDR10 for MKV.

Dude, the only way to play superiour dolby vision are iso or bdmv formats. What m9201 does perfect. Why all the effort for mkv?

Dude, the only way to play superiour dolby vision are iso or bdmv formats. What m9201 does perfect. Why all the effort for mkv?
I thought the Oppo 203 supports MKV, so M9201 should as well... Or am I crazy? I could have sworn I read that it does in multiple places, but I'm having a hard time finding confirmation of this now though, haha.

I spent a bunch of time ripping DV discs to MKV in preparation for the M9201 and in order to be broadly compatible with different devices depending on where I was watching without the need for redundant files, instead of having special remuxes for DV that ONLY work with the M9201. So like, if I was streaming on a non-DV capable setup, the MKV falls back to HDR10, but when using the M9201 then I was expecting the same MKV to output DV. And for example, Plex doesn't support ISO and I wanted them to be Plex-compatible as well. I don't want to have two libraries with redundant video files, one with HDR10 MKVs and the other with DV ISOs, you know? And MKV is the only container that readily supports lossless audio, chapters, and PGS subs, so that's why the effort for MKV.

So basically, is there really no way to accurately play DV via MKV, since Shield 2019 doesn't faithfully output DV?

Última edición:
De DV MP4's die ik tot nu toe op de M9201 heb geprobeerd, spelen een paar minuten goed, maar lopen dan vast en moeten het afspelen stoppen / herstarten. Ze spelen prima via de interne videospeler van LG, loopt niet vast.

Ik bereid nu wat BMDV- en ISO-rips voor om te testen.

the mandalorian mp4's works fine on it. but it seems to be others don't work well. and yes, on the c9 all mp4's works flawless.

Does anyone know of a way to convert MKV to ISO? :LOL:

What is everyone using to make movie-only ISOs? tsMuxer nightly?

Última edición:
Esto parece más un foro en inglés...Alguien me puede enviar por privado un correo o algo para poder comprar el 9201 ó 9203?Otra cosa Javier. Tienes pensado traer a salondigital estos reproductores? EL cinevision está muy chulo pero prefiero pagar algo menos por un aparato que no lleve disco.

Gracias a todos. Un saludo!!

Atrás