Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Good morning all any update regarding shipment of group 6th? I am afraid that shipments will delayed like group 5th: eek:

[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 20243, member: 2"]
No, when I have more info I'll write here ;)
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you so much my friend ?

Hello. Can I ask something about bd-mod? I made a purchase of Pioneer LX-500 firmware on their website via Paypal.
It's been 5 days that they haven't replied my e-mail. Is this a normal situation?
How long do you guys in this forum wait for your M9702?
Thank you for your help.

Hello. Can I ask something about bd-mod? I made a purchase of Pioneer LX-500 firmware on their website via Paypal.
It's been 5 days that they haven't replied my e-mail. Is this a normal situation?
How long do you guys in this forum wait for your M9702?
Thank you for your help.

Yes, the seller takes a few days ago to reply. In our case, it's very quickly (exception: the 5th group); the other groups give the player at 6-8 days.

[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 20259, member: 2"]
Yes, the seller takes a few days ago to reply. In our case, it's very quickly (exception: the 5th group); the other groups give the player at 6-8 days.
[/ QUOTE]

What do mean 6-8 days? Is it after you sent our addresses or what.? How can we counted days? Regards.

Hola, estoy interesado en participar en el grupo 7 de la compra conjunta. Muchas gracias y un saludo

Hola, a poder ser yo también estoy interesado en añadirme al grupo 7 para dos unidades(para amigo). Ahora contacto por privado.

Gracias.

Estoy interesado en participar en la sexta conjunta. Envié el mensaje privado pero no he recibido respuesta alguna.

Estoy interesado en participar en la sexta conjunta...
Enviar un mensaje privado no sera suficiente. La única solución que te queda es esta
4Lh2NLwCAv9XBiacE7JVW3BSy12.jpg

Hola, también me gustaría participar en el pedido (Grupo 7). Perdón por mi español (traductor goolge).
gracias

Español:

- Actualizado la 5 conjunta, están todos recibidos menos los de estos tres usuarios (por favor, si falta alguien ponedlo para poder añadiros):

@camoxo
@hansolo
@Zeg

Si solo sois vosotros tres, intentad llamad a DHL y preguntad si hay algún paquete para vosotros.

- De paso, le preguntaré si ha enviado ya los de la 6 conjunta.

- Actualizados todos los de la 7 conjunta.

English:

- Updated the 5 group, all received except these three users (please, if someone is missing send me a PM to add to the list):

@camoxo
@hansolo
@Zeg

If it's only you, try calling DHL and ask if there's a package for you.

- In the same email, I will ask if he have already sent those players of the 6th group.

- Updated all users of the 7 group.

[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 20461, member: 2"]
Spanish :

- Updated the 5 joint, they are all received except those of these three users (please, if someone is missing put it in order to add them):

[USER = 1689] [USER = 1689] @camoxo [/ USER] [/ USER]
[USER = 1575] [USER = 1575] @hansolo [/ USER] [/ USER]
[USER = 1715] [USER = 1715] @Zeg [/ USER] [/ USER]

If it's only you three, try calling DHL and ask if there's a package for you.

- By the way, I will ask if you have already sent those of the 6th joint.

- Updated all of the 7 joint.

English :

- Updated the 5 group, all received except these three users (please, if someone is missing send me a PM to add to the list):

[USER = 1689] [USER = 1689] @camoxo [/ USER] [/ USER]
[USER = 1575] [USER = 1575] @hansolo [/ USER] [/ USER]
[USER = 1715] [USER = 1715] @Zeg [/ USER] [/ USER]

If it's only you, try calling DHL and ask if there's a package for you.

- In the same email, I will ask if he have already sent those players of the 6th group.

- Updated all users of the 7 group.
[/ QUOTE]

Please ask the seller for those order from Saudi Arabia, which company he will ship the players?

Hola a todos. Interesante und apuntarme a la próxima compra conjunta del M9702.
Hello all. I am interested in a M9702 with the next order.
Gracias

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás