Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, poste: 22477, membre: 2"]
Je peux vous ajouter au groupe 7 si vous effectuez le paiement aujourd'hui.
[/ DEVIS]

okay. so I have to pay by paypal to the address page 7, that's it?
Then I have to subscribe to the youtube channel and send the photo by mail. that's it?
Then must I send an email with my details for sending the order?
1. Register in the forum (have you already done)
2. Subscribe to Youtube channel by avpasion
3. Start a conversation with Tocinillo by inserting the address data from page 1:
Name:
Address:
Postal Code:
City:
Phone Number:
E-mail:
and the proof photo you've subscribed to the YouTube channel and how many players you want
4.Then you pay by PayPal (send money -> goods or service -> Buyer Protection) to the address that is on page 1 and insert all the data you want and take a picture of the payment and send it to Tocinillo about the conversation.

Tocinillo explained that well in Post 1.

Última edición:
Added.

Last day for do the payment!!

Missing people:

He tenido problemas el fin de semana pero confío en que se solucionarán a lo largo del día de hoy. Sorry por el retraso y gracias por tu tiempo. (y)

Address and proof of payment sent in PM. Thank you for doing this group buy, only yesterday I found out about this player and now I'm able to buy it right away :)

How much do we pay by paypal? 264 € is 282 $?

You send in dollars (300$) and let paypal or your credit card issuer doing the conversion. I suggest let the credit card issuer doing the conversion (270 vs 280).

Última edición por un moderador:
Added.

Last day for do the payment!!

Missing people:

Listo! Pagado y captura enviada por MP! ?

Muchísimas gracias!!

Hola @Tocinillo
Tal y como me has indicado te he enviado los datos de envio de mi usuario para esta séptima conjunta.
Junto la suscripción al canal de YouTube.

Luego hago el pago por PayPal!! al Sr. de Hong Kong y te envio captura del pago PayPal.

Saludos

Actualizarás lista?

Gracias

Hola @Tocinillo,

Pago hecho y enviado por MP el pantallazo.

Como no se subir a imagen de la forma habitual te he puesto enlace de Dropbox. que te lleva a la captura del pago.
Gracias

Quedo a la espera de ver la actualización de la lista.

Saludos

Paid by paypal. Picture of payment confirmation sent by email and in MP. You confirm that it is OK? because in the list (1st page) my name is not noted "paid"

Pago realizado a las 23:45 ( un poco por los pelos) y captura ya enviada por MP a tocinillo.
Muchas gracias por todo y un saludo.

lo mismo hibaa preguntar saluditos

Esta explicado en la primera pagina.

"Suele tardar unos 2-3 días en llegar, pero él ha dicho que tarda unos 7-10 en enviarlo (tiene que testearlo todo antes del envío), por lo que en total poned que tardará unos 5 días desde el pago."

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás