Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Todavía no creo que llegue ningún sms, nose como ira el procedimiento exactamente, pero supongo que primero los llevará a DHL, y se irán haciendo las gestiones con los paquetes, luego DHL los irá repartiendo a sus respectivos vehículos de transporte para los diferentes sitios dónde tengan envíos, y una vez hecho eso, es cuando empiezan a asignar los datos de seguimiento.

Si de aqui al viernes no sabemos nada, que @Tocinillo le pregunte al vendedor si los ha enviado ya.

También podemos llamar a DHL y dar lo que te pidan ellos para comprobar si tenemos un envio en activo.

[QUOTE = "Squall23, post: 35526, member: 3087"]
I still do not think that any SMS arrives, I will not know exactly how the procedure will go, but I suppose that first it will take them to DHL, and the arrangements will be made with the packages, then DHL will be distributing them to their respective transport vehicles for the different places where have shipments, and once that is done, it is when they begin to assign the tracking data.

If from here to Friday we don't know anything, let [USER = 2] @Tocinillo [/ USER] ask the seller if he has already sent them.

We can also call DHL and give what they ask to see if we have an active shipment.
[/ QUOTE]
Which city in China is it being shipped from?

I also have the same doubt, you must know @Tocinillo, or maybe other users who already have it, the origin of the shipment must appear in the tracking number.

Estáis obsesionados con el SMS, de las otras 9 conjuntas solo un 10-15% recibían el SMS y aún así han llegado absolutamente todos los reproductores.
No one got the SMS, usually some people wrote it down here! Please contact the vendor again, he earns a lot of money with this joint, it's his job to answer!

It's not my job. If you can't wait, refund your order.

If the thread is going to become telling me what I have to do or how I have to manage the groups, I close the thread and open it when the seller has sent the players.

After eleven group purchases close to 900 players and there are still people doubting or saying what I have to do.

PS: I'm in permanent contact with the seller and I wrote every day, but I can't fly to China. When he sends the players I will write a message here, in the official purchase thread.

Última edición:
It's not your job, right. I said it's his ( the vendors) job, sorry. He promised the 12th of february as shipment day and can't hold his promise! I don't want to fuck you up, but his unreliabilty it's very annoying for us.

You (and me) don't know if the seller has sent the players or not. He isn't very communicative but I can't do nothing. He lives in China and you (and me) in Europe.

My last email is from 2 hours ago, so I have already asked when you "told" me that I must send and email...

And I'm proud to live in Europe. ? You do a fatastic job, Tocinillo! I hope he answers tomorrow. My unfriendliness is due to the foreign language, sorry!

Última edición:
Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás