Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Yes i know what it can do and that its the only device at the moment capable of Dolby Vision from any source but for a guy from eastern Europe that has a salary of around 350 euros that he spends on living is kinda expensive. Heck, i dont even have yet a DV capable TV but i hope i will manage to buy one soon!

And then there is DHL that in my country even if the seller declares the package value 19USD i need to pay about 30 USD in our currency to DHL, a fee that you need to pay if the package value is above 5 euros and if the package comes out of the European community, hilarious!!!

Thats why i would have been preferred EMS over DHL, with EMS the package arrives at our postal office and if the declared value is under 50 you dont need to pay anything!
Yeah, but purchase power is completely different. Try to live with 350€ here in Italy, you'll barely can afford 1 month of food.
This is the problem with a globalized world with the same product sold in different countries, but with different currency.

Español:

Chicos, estaré fuera esta semana, ya que tengo que ir al evento de Panasonic en Londres, volveré el viernes.

Lo digo porque es probable que esta semana no pueda contestar mensajes o estar pendiente del correo con el vendedor chino. Le dejaré mañana un email para ver si ya ha enviado el resto de reproductores o si los manda el lunes/martes y os mantendré informados.

English:

Guys, I'll be out this week. I have to go to the Panasonic event in London, I'll be back on Friday.

I say this because it is likely that this week I will not be able to answer messages or be aware of the mail with the Chinese seller. I will write an email tomorrow to see if the seller have already sent the rest of the players or if he send them on Monday / Tuesday and I will keep you informed.

Español:

Chicos, estaré fuera esta semana, ya que tengo que ir al evento de Panasonic en Londres, volveré el viernes.

Lo digo porque es probable que esta semana no pueda contestar mensajes o estar pendiente del correo con el vendedor chino. Le dejaré mañana un email para ver si ya ha enviado el resto de reproductores o si los manda el lunes/martes y os mantendré informados.

English:

Guys, I'll be out this week. I have to go to the Panasonic event in London, I'll be back on Friday.

I say this because it is likely that this week I will not be able to answer messages or be aware of the mail with the Chinese seller. I will write an email tomorrow to see if the seller have already sent the rest of the players or if he send them on Monday / Tuesday and I will keep you informed.
Hi, he has our e-mail address, can he not send the e-mail with the tracking to us all?

[QUOTE = "DaMacFunkin, post: 35779, member: 3271"]
Hi, this isn't the only device that is capable of this, original Oppo's, Cambridge Audio and Pioneers with Jail broken software can do this also and they are way more expensive than this device.
Also Rond isn't the only guy who sells these, there are other sellers of this device in the world, you can buy them on Ali for instance.
[/ QUOTE]

I havent found this device on AliExpress!

Hola a todos, soy parte del primer envío del grupo 10 con un número de seguimiento de DHL para Francia. Me dirijo a todos los que están en el mismo caso que yo, quería saber si usted también su envío desde Hong-Kong el 13/02 no ha cambiado, ¿no hay indicación de tránsito? Gracias

[QUOTE = "Gearnet, poste: 35878, membre: 2101"]
Même situation pour moi: les parcelles n'ont pas encore été livrées à DHL Hong Kong
[/ DEVIS]
gracias por responder si no soy el único, así que esto debería ser normal

Hola a todos, soy parte del primer envío del grupo 10 con un número de seguimiento de DHL para Francia. Me dirijo a todos los que están en el mismo caso que yo, quería saber si usted también su envío desde Hong-Kong el 13/02 no ha cambiado, ¿no hay indicación de tránsito? Gracias
Estoy igual, en mi caso, para España.

Hola, yo soy de los que no se ha enviado todavía del grupo 10. Estoy entendiendo que con el numero de rastreo que tenéis no han salido los reproductores todavía de Hong Kong?

Igual por aquí, sin cambios, habra que llamar a DHL mañana, porque es bastante raro, he leído que tenían envíos retenidos, pero nose si será nuestro caso.

Ir avisando por aqui de lo que sepáis sobre el tema, o lo que os digan.

Yo estoy igual, llame el viernes a DHL y me dijeron que aún no lo tenían en su poder para enviar. Que si quería saber más que me pusiera en contacto con el vendedor.

[QUOTE = "Squall23, message: 35884, membre: 3087"]
De même ici, sans changements, nous devrons appeler DHL demain, car c'est assez rare, j'ai lu qu'ils avaient retenu des envois, mais ce ne sera pas notre cas.

Soyez ici avertissant de ce que vous savez sur le sujet ou de ce qu'ils vous disent.
[/CITATION]
Si se contacta con nosotros para obtener contenido, ¿qué deberíamos decir o no decir? Gracias

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás