Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
@Tocinillo

Do you get tracking numbers from the seller when the players are shipped?

I'm asking because my neighbor has a very similar name and it happened before that I got packages (or food orders) for him and he got my stuff!

We're not on good terms, and It might be possible that my player will be delivered to him and it will be hard to know then if it arrives at his place without a tracking number

You have to sign the parcel, so no problem about that.

I do know that! But without a tracking number I will never know if my neighbour accepted it/signed it

YOU have to sign it. Your neighbour can NOT sign it. That is illegal. And you can sue DHL

We will have tracking numbers thats why you added your phone number and your email

You can check previous posts about group 10 and their tracking list.
We have to wait.... Coronavirus......

My last name is Schötz, his last name is Scholz
My Streetnumber is 127a, his is 127

DHL delivery guys mostly do not care!

It happened many times before that DHL rang my doorbell, told me they had a package for me, I signed it, opened it and realized then it is for my neighbour! In that case I go to his house and give the package to him.

But like I said we're not on good terms. So I will never know if DHL delivered to him!

But if I get a tracking number, than everything is fine :) (Don't get me wrong, I can definitely wait and I am not impatient :)

I'm just afraid DHL will deliver to my neighbour, which happens a lot of times before

Última edición por un moderador:
My last name is Schötz, his last name is Schölz
My Streetnumber is 127a, his is 127

DHL delivery guys mostly do not care!

It happened many times before that DHL rang my doorbell, told me they had a package for me, I signed it, opened it and realized then it is for my neighbour! In that case I go to his house and give the package to him.

But like I said we're not on good terms. So I will never know if DHL delivered to him!

But if I get a tracking number, than everything is fine :) (Don't get me wrong, I can definitely wait and I am not impatient :)

I'm just afraid DHL will deliver to my neighbour, which happens a lot of times before

Checking previous posts about group 10, we'll have a list with the trackings

thx :) that's all I wanted to know :)

Btw: My neighbor even has the same first name as I do! So if DHL drivers check the ID they'll think it's the right person if they don't take a good look at the last name or adress

Btw: My neighbor even has the same first name as I do! So if DHL drivers check the ID they'll think it's the right person if they don't take a good look at the last name or adress

Don't they have to check the id number?

If you go to the doctor, you can be diagnosed with a double personality, and in reality there are not two, you are only one. ;) ;)

Buenos días Tocinillo, he estado esperando desde tu ultima información del ENVIO Nº10 , acabo de llamar a DHL y de momento sigue sin tener ninguna información del 2ºaparato que nunca me llego.

Te doy la información, por si podemos tener algún numero de seguimiento, o seguimos esperando., esta tardando un huevo. jeje.

Un saludo.

PREGUNTA TORRON :
Buenos días Tocinillo, acabo de hablar en estos momentos con DHL y me confirmar que mi segundo aparato ni siquiera lo tienen registrado para entregar, por lo que no ha debido salir de Hong Kong, el otro lo recibi el dia 2/3/2020 este yo pienso que ni siquiera salio porque DHL me comunica que no tienen nada recibido, por favor si eres tan amable si no te importa preguntale solo por este segundo envio que ya te digo no se porque no ha salido.

Un saludo.

RESPUESTA TOCINILLO :
Porque comentó el vendedor también que aunque él los deje en DHL, están tardando 20 días en pasar la desinfección y generar el código de envío de registro. Es decir, que puede que hasta dentro de 6-7 días no salga por ejemplo.

Esperad a que cerremos el grupo actual y le volveré a preguntar por los 2-3 que faltan.

Esperemos que no sea así, pero no sé porque me huelo que con lo feas que se están poniendo las cosas, los del grupo 11 vamos a tener que esperar un tiempecito extra.

Total ya para que desinfectar los paquetes en origen , si aquí está la cosa hasta peor ahora

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás