Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Hola, buenas tardes...me acabo de registrar y me estoy poniendo al día con el tema...de momento me apunto para la siguiente compra conjunta del reproductor. Un saludo

Español

Usuarios expulsados de la compra conjunta (si aparecen se les añadirá al grupo 16 y tendrán que esperar OTRO mes entero. La próxima vez que lean y estén atentos, que llevamos una semana citando, mandando MP y mandando emails). Si no, perderán los 20 dólares.

English

Users banned from the purchase (if they appear they will be added to group 16 and will be wait for ANOTHER whole month. The next time read and stay tuned, we'll be quoting, sending MP and sending emails for a week). Otherwise, they lost the 20$ money.

MIL PERDONES Tocinillo, he estado muy liado y se me fue el santo al cielo. Si hay posibilidades de que me incorpores al grupo 16 pues perfecto, sino habrá sido culpa mia ...

Reitero mis disculpas.

Hello! I want to purchase the mediaplayer. I have followed all the steps in the instruction on 1-st page, I have made all needed payment and screenshots and I have sent a PM. Please confirm I will be included in the list for next order.

Hi, very interested in getting one of this player. Please add me to the list for the next order.
Thanks

Hola! Tengo el pana gz1500 y lo uso para ver pelis con un dune hd pro 4k.

El Dune en varios aspectos me decepciono: reproducción de algunos archivos, gestión de caratulas, etc

Que reproductor me recomiendan para aprovechar al máximo el oled? Vi que hablan muy bien del chinoppo (no se si se puede convinar con el Dune, por el tema de las caratulas) en caso que se pueda me sumo a la compra conjunta o quizás espero a fin de año que según leí sale el zidoo x, que parece muy completo.

Espero puedan ayudarme a decidir

Grupo 16 actualizado
Group 16 updated.

@Hugosalas el mejor reproductor para contenido local sin duda, si. El zidoo, al igual que la Shield o el Apple, solo será compatible con DV monocapa, no con el completo.

[QUOTE = "Hugosalas, post: 51450, member: 3232"]
Hi! I have the pana gz1500 and I use it to watch movies with a dune hd pro 4k.

The Dune disappointed me in several aspects: playback of some files, cover management, etc.

Which player do you recommend to get the most out of OLED? I saw that they speak very well of the chinoppo (I do not know if it can be combined with the Dune, due to the issue of the covers) in case it can be added to the joint purchase or perhaps I hope at the end of the year that according to what I read the zidoo x, which seems very complete.

I hope you can help me decide
[/ QUOTE]

the Zidoo X, will be released in late 2020 and should cost € 1000 or more. Yes, it is complete, but it is for professionals and not for watching only films at the oled tv. it has preamp XLR / RCA outputs for professional mixers, preamps, and preamp speakers. for the rest has the same processor the new Realtek RTD1619 which will mount the zidoo Z9X come out in September 2020 (cost about € 200) and which already mounts on the Dune hd pro 4k II (cost € 320):
Specialized magazines and newspapers it says that the RTD1619 could potentially read DolbyVision, but really no one is licensed except the Oppo, so the chinoppo is better because it reads the dv full

Última edición por un moderador:
Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás