Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Hola.
He realizado los dos pagos para la lista 16 enviados por MP.
muchas gracias por todo.

He leido que Tocinilo dijo dia 23 de julio:
Cerramos el grupo esta noche a las 0:00 y abrimos el plazo de pago (durante el cual se puede seguir apuntando gente siempre y cuando hagan los dos pagos a la vez) hasta el día 5/08/2020.

Última edición:
How many from the uk has been asked for the eior number ?? Just that one person ?

I'm not worried how long it takes more worried about a big customs bill, any help on if I definitely need this number? Would be great from UK residents and how to obtain it.

I'm not worried how long it takes more worried about a big customs bill, any help on if I definitely need this number? Would be great from UK residents and how to obtain it.
It's not necesary. The EORI No is only necesary for the people/companies that makes international commerce. If you solicit for only one piece of the M9702 says to DHL that is for personal use and it's not necesary to appear on the EORI, There is a particular way to fill the customs forms in order to do it for the non comercial people.

For all the people that ask for more of one piece of the M9702, use another buyer name to don't have interferences from the customs.

I just made the to payments and want to join group 16 as well, thanks a lot for your support.

Hola,chinoppo de la conjunta 15 recibido hoy y funcionando,muchas gracias tocinillo.

Takes about 10 minutes to be issued with one
You dont really need it but try telling the seller that so for the sake of 10 minutes and not to be waiting as long as i have, might aswell

Very easy to get and only have to use national insurance number if just you and not a business

Última edición por un moderador:
Chinoppo recibido,en poco más de una semana le haré el estreno,gracias Tocinillo por tu gran trabajo,saludos.

Chinoppo de la compra conjunta 15 recibido. Aún sin probar. Gracias Tocinillo por tu trabajo.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás