Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Tried to contact you privately yesterday but haven't had reply i bought the M9702 v3 either group 15 or 16
Now having problems with playback anything i play now freezes after about 5 minutes of movie then when restarting the player it does the same again as these were sold with 1 year warranty what can you do?

Tried to contact you privately yesterday but haven't had reply i bought the M9702 v3 either group 15 or 16
Now having problems with playback anything i play now freezes after about 5 minutes of movie then when restarting the player it does the same again as these were sold with 1 year warranty what can you do?
Please tell us which files are causing problems and how they are being played.
Are these films on a hard drive that is connected directly to the player or are they possibly on a nas?

It's not always the oppo player that's to blame for a film that doesn't play properly.

4k bdmv, 1080p mkv all films no matter what i play it seems to be ok once the player has been switched on and left for about 30 minutes then plays files ok
I have tried various films from same hdd on vero 4k and no problems what so ever
So it seems it can only be the M9702
Just find it a bit strange that it needs to "warm up" to play ok
and might be the start of future problems

4k bdmv, 1080p mkv all films no matter what i play it seems to be ok once the player has been switched on and left for about 30 minutes then plays files ok
I have tried various films from same hdd on vero 4k and no problems what so ever
I am having exactly the same problem with playback. Did you find a solution?

I am having exactly the same problem with playback. Did you find a solution?
Can't it be caused by unstable bandwidth ? What source you using ?
External HDD via USB

Hi it does it intermittent sometimes I can play a film sometimes it pauses and have to restart the movie, I use local hdd over USB
I tried to contact the admin on this site who arranged purchase but was ignored i also contacted Rong who sells them to him but he was not helpful telling me it was the movie and when I asked him him "every film?" The response was i need to download some software called PT he told me to Google it so I did, 3.2 billion hits, told him to be more specific, he replied "I'm in China we don't have google"
So basically when you buy this you do so at your own risk cause you don't get the 1 year guarantee that we were told we got and if anything goes wrong with it Rong will exchange it
Just an expensive lesson, not to buy this cheap rubbish, it is worth paying the extra for the real thing

I don't think it's because of the M9702. Where did these MKV files come from?
This could also be caused by data defects in the recordings.
Do these files run smoothly in VLC, for example?

Do the following test:
If there is an interruption in a film, remember the spot. If it breaks off again at the same point, it is a clear sign of a data defect.

Its not just mkv files its every file I have incl 4k rips, have tried them all with my very 4k+ and they are fine all of them so can only be the oppo clone

And when I play the file through the clone it pauses in different places to where it pauses prior so its definitely not the files

You are using a USB hard disk. Does it have its own extreme power supply or is it a laptop drive that gets its power from the USB port?
Important: The larger the hard drive, the greater the load on the USB port. I know this from the receivers, which are usually only allowed to be loaded with 500mA.
If you have a small hard drive or one with an external power supply, test it with that.

I quan reprodueixo el fitxer a través del clon, es posa en pausa a diferents llocs on es fa una pausa anterior, de manera que definitivament no són els fitxers
You can do one last test: try to copy some of the failed movies to another hard drive or pen drive and try to play it on the chinoppo: it could be the hard drive's fault: I had a similar problem and it turned out to be that.

External hard drive all with their own power supply, already moved files from one to another one of the first things I tried, but like I've said they play perfect on my vero4k
Nothing more to be said on the matter really, tried to communicate with Tocinillo got ignored, tried the seller doesn't want to know, so put down to one of life's lessons, should have just bought an oppo and not a cheap clone

Hello, what is the maximum size of an external hard drive? I'm thinking about 12TB.

I strongly advise against using such huge plates. If something breaks, a large part of the entire film archive is lost. In addition, it becomes extremely confusing.
It also makes much more sense to try a good system instead of a huge disk on the device.
I have this device and 5 x 4TB disks are attached to it:

I manage my more than 2800 films with our DVR provider 3. This is how it works on the Oppo:

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás