Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Cual es el precio final puesto en casa de la v3? En mi caso Bcn?
En euros? Perdonar si no lo he encontrado.

Hallo,
I am also interested in participating in this collective-buy of M9702 player. In Post #1 it says it will be V2. But as far as I read over the internet it seems that bd-mod currently sends V3 versions. So is it known which one will be sent for the current Group 6 in the future?

Interestingly I also read here in this thread about die new m9708. Is already something known about the price in case we make a collective order as well? And what will be the difference to M9702? Other Firmware, not oppo firmware?

I am really sorry that my spanish is not good enough to understand everything in the first post, but with some help from google translator it seems, that I have to send a message via "Iniciar una conversación" @Tocinillo with the following data:

Name:
Address:
Postcode:
Phone Number:
Email:

And then he will be mailing me the paypal address where I have to send the money to? Or who is the recipient of the money? And how do I know how much will I have to send there? (in Euro, in Dollar?, via Paypal or something else?) I mean: When will the final price be decided and communicated?

Then I have some questions regarding the M9702 in general:
1. What about future firmware updates? If they are possible, where will we get the firmware from (since it has to be one with jailbreak included, which means it has to be modified for M9702 specifically)
2. Has anybody tried to find a BD from a GIEC G5300 or so and connect it to the following soldering pads?
M9702_Drive-Interface.jpg

Sorry for writing in english :/

Última edición por un moderador:
Can someone tell me how long to receive email confirmation after we buy a m9702 from website ? Thanks

@r2d2

my recommendation is, use the automatic google translator an it works good. the most relevant content is on page 1. I am from Germany and had the same problem.

Hi Tocinillo, i will also Order 2x M9702. So now i send you a PN with my Dates and Name. So than i send you again the Abonnement for your Channel at youtube, but on Youtube i have a another Name. You will see in the private Message. :) Thanks a lot

Última edición:
I heard that they build the V3 with a smaller housing from another series (M7702). Therefore they have to rotate the mother board because of the smaller size. Now the V3 will be too warm in the smaller box. Is this right? Sounds not so good.

Última edición por un moderador:
Pregunta tonta de impaciente jajaja que creo que alguien ya la hizo o similar pero no se le contestó.

El vendedor manda el track de DHL para seguir el envío? o el dia que los manda te avisa en plan ya todos en camino @Tocinillo

Sorry si ya se contestó y no lo vi.

Pregunta tonta de impaciente jajaja que creo que alguien ya la hizo o similar pero no se le contestó.

El vendedor manda el track de DHL para seguir el envío? o el dia que los manda te avisa en plan ya todos en camino @Tocinillo

Por lo que he leído es DHL quien manda el número de track.

Alguien contestó que incluso puede llegar el chinoppo antes que el número.

Hay que estar tranquilos, supongo que los mandará la semana que viene y lo más seguro que nos llegue en esos días. En breve estaremos disfrutando del cacharro :D

Aproximadamente a la mitad de la gente que tenemos el chinoppo nos llegó antes el aparato que el tracking.
Así que ya sabes el valor que tiene el tracking xD

@Tocinillo
I've also sent you my data and a screenshot of my youtube subscription yesterday :). I do not have a facebook account for almost 10 years now, but I hope that is okay, otherwise please tell me :/

I hope you can confirm soon, that I am also in your order list :)

Thank you very much in advance!

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás