Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Español:

- Actualizado la 5 conjunta, están todos recibidos menos los de estos tres usuarios (por favor, si falta alguien ponedlo para poder añadiros):

@camoxo
@hansolo
@Zeg

Si solo sois vosotros tres, intentad llamad a DHL y preguntad si hay algún paquete para vosotros.

- De paso, le preguntaré si ha enviado ya los de la 6 conjunta.

- Actualizados todos los de la 7 conjunta.

English:

- Updated the 5 group, all received except these three users (please, if someone is missing send me a PM to add to the list):

@camoxo
@hansolo
@Zeg

If it's only you, try calling DHL and ask if there's a package for you.

- In the same email, I will ask if he have already sent those players of the 6th group.

- Updated all users of the 7 group.
Mañana llamaré pero estos últimos días me han dicho que no había nada ni he recibido sms de DHL. Yo creo que al cambiar las direcciones, por algún motivo se ha olvidado de nosotros 3.

Español:

- Actualizado la 5 conjunta, están todos recibidos menos los de estos tres usuarios (por favor, si falta alguien ponedlo para poder añadiros):

@camoxo
@hansolo
@Zeg

Si solo sois vosotros tres, intentad llamad a DHL y preguntad si hay algún paquete para vosotros.

Tocinillo,

Lo hice, llamé a DHL, pero solamente puedo preguntar algo si tengo un numero de seguimiento :(

Cuando haya que pagar se avisa por mp? Preguntó para no estar pendiente del hilo :whistle:

Español:

@camoxo
@hansolo
@Zeg

English:

- Updated the 5 group, all received except these three users (please, if someone is missing send me a PM to add to the list):

@camoxo
@hansolo
@Zeg

- In the same email, I will ask if he have already sent those players of the 6th group.

- Updated all users of the 7 group.
Tocinillo,
Me marcaste como recibido en la lista de 5ª conjunta pero que continuo sin nada.

English:

@camoxo
@hansolo
@Zeg

@Tocinillo, I called DHL Express today morning and they have nothing for me in their system. I'm 100% sure that nothing has been dispatched for us three. I also PM'ed you.

Hola a todos.

i would like to order this player. Could you please add me to the list.
Data already provided via PM.
Gracias

[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 20557, member: 2"]
OK, I sent a message to the seller with 3 missing players. I'm awaiting the reply.
[/ QUOTE]

Did you ask the seller for those order from Saudi Arabia, which company he will ship the players? Please ask him because someone told me he doesn't ship over DHL to Saudi Arabia.

Thank you for your kindness help and support.

Hi, I have a problem with ISO files, for one movie the m9702 says: it is the wrong region code & for another it says: file type not supportet.

Other ISO's are running perfect....

Can anyone help me???

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás