Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
I didn't receive the SMS but I called DHL and they gave me the tracking number and said the deliver should happen monday the 18th

Hola Tocinillo, también me gustaría adquirir uno, te tengo que mandar MP con los datos que mencionas arriba? Salu2

Otro que se apunta a la compra. Ahora mismo te mando el MP, que ya lo tengo preparado.

Saludo y gracias!!!

Para amenizarrrrr... :cool:

00000000000Sin título.jpg

? (y)

Hello, to all of you that will receive the package on Monday, could you please take a photo of the declared value of the parcel?

[QUOTE = "big27, Beitrag: 24025, Mitglied: 2004"]
hello guys ' im new hear , can someone tell where can i buy this device ?
[/ QUOTE]
Page 1

Son cosas que digo bromeando. Es lo malo de estos medios. Si no pones risitas y demas adornos alguno puede confundirse como parece ser el caso

Si, en medio escrito es complicado detectar las bromas. Y como en este hilo hay muchos que decían cosas similares pues pensaba que era en serio jeje.

Un saludo!

[QUOTE = "Spell, post: 24026, member: 2149"]
[QUOTE = "big27, Beitrag: 24025, Mitglied: 2004"]
hello guys' im new hear, can someone tell where can i buy this device?
[/ QUOTE]
Page 1
[/ QUOTE] tanks for the replay .. but i still dont know how to get registration to buy one for me ...

@big27

Sorry, is that really that hard?

1. Register in the forum (have you already done)
2. Subscribe to Youtube channel by avpasion
3. Start a conversation with Tocinillo by inserting the address data from page 1:
Name:
Address:
Postal Code:
City:
Phone Number: (country code).............
E-mail:
and the proof photo you've subscribed to the YouTube channel and how many players you want

When Group 8 is completed, Tocinillo publishes the payment data:

4. Then you pay by PayPal (send money -> goods or service -> Buyer Protection) to the address that is on page 1 and insert all the data you want and take a picture of the payment and send it to Tocinillo about the conversation.

Tocinillo explained that well in Post 1.

Última edición:
Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás