Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Ok, for me it's annoying! I'm from Germany, we hate unreliability and unpunctuality ?. It's not the fact to wait, it's the permanent shifts.
And here again, don't say we, i'm from Germany too and i know that this isn't an online Shop like Amazon, so we have to be patience.
Also is Tocinillo not doing this for the first time, so He knows this procedure well.

So Thank you Tocinillo for your great work here.

Última edición por un moderador:
It's not my job. If you can't wait, refund your order.

If the thread is going to become telling me what I have to do or how I have to manage the groups, I close the thread and open it when the seller has sent the players.

After eleven group purchases close to 900 players and there are still people doubting or saying what I have to do.

PS: I'm in permanent contact with the seller and I wrote every day, but I can't fly to China. When he sends the players I will write a message here, in the official purchase thread.
very well said Tocinillo... they just paid 300$ and ordering like they purchased a whole company ... i dnt understand 1 thing a man who is doing a best work for you please appreciate him.. Gud work Tocinillo and thanks

And here again, don't say we, i'm from Germany too and i know that this isn't an online Shop like Amazon, so we have to be patience.
Also is Tocinillo not doing this for the first time, so He knows this procedure well.

So Thank you Tocinillo for your great work here.

I also come from Germany and can agree to Tobschi to 100%

Cuanta histeria hay aquí,madre mía... Cuando se compra el reproductor, ya se es consciente de su tiempo de llegada. Así que haya paciencia y tranquilidad y no estemos saturando cada día con los mismos mensajes.

En el caso que no se pueda enviar por el virus, pues mala suerte, que le vamos a hacer... El que no quiera esperar, que pida reembolso y el que quiera esperar, pues a seguir esperando, que en su momento lo tendremos en nuestras manos?✌️

I also come from Germany and I am 100% Tobschi. Dear Tocinillo, do not worry about individuals and their impatience. Everyone appreciates your work. You can be proud of it. Everyone is very happy that you are doing this for us. Please keep it up.

También vengo de Alemania y soy 100% Tobschi. Querido Tocinillo, no te preocupes por las personas y su impaciencia. Todos aprecian tu trabajo. Puedes estar orgulloso de ello. Todos están muy contentos de que hagas esto por nosotros. Por favor sigue así. (Traductor en línea)

Calma

Mmm, he might have done them by country, that would make sense, if only people had received tracking numbers, then we would know.

I have the tracking numbers (65 units) , but it's in chinese and only appears the postcode and that's it.

If everybody wants, I can put here.
Ponlos y que cada uno vaya viendo el suyo.

Yo quiero tener tracking para saber mas o menos cuando puede llegar y no tener problema a la hora de recibir el paquete.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás